Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

The black temple, are we returning?

So i just read a article on the mmo champion frontpage, and i came across a scenario called 'the black temple'. Maybe this means Illidan will come back? In what shape or what ever i dont know. Or maybe we will visit BT again with a other endboss? What you guys think?

no hate on grammar btw, iam not english ty.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based on the fact we're using a soul-item at the temple summit, I think we're about to revive Illidan.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by halax View Post
    So i just read a article on the mmo champion frontpage, and i came across a scenario called 'the black temple'. Maybe this means Illidan will come back? In what shape or what ever i dont know. Or maybe we will visit BT again with a other endboss? What you guys think?

no hate on grammar btw, iam not english ty.
    Right now, no one knows until they actually run it. We can only speculate until then. Do remember though scenarios can be any event, even past ones we done just put into a place so we can redo them. For instance, they were talking about doing the Wrath Gate one as a scenario at some point so everyone can experience it.

There were some lines of text datamined as well that kept talking about how we may succeed where Illidan failed...if thats the case, I can't see us bringing Illidan back to life. Probably going to involve us reviving a fallen Naaru or something.

Keep in mind that while scenarios are only max level right now, blizz has stated in the past that they would eventually like to have scenarios for different levels. There could be an argument made this is a level 70 scenario in the making.

That being said, i personally dont think it will be a low level scenario, but i just wanted to put it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Based on the fact we're using a soul-item at the temple summit, I think we're about to revive Illidan.
    Does this mean he will be an ally of his people and help put Garrosh and his horde into the dirt where they belong? Or is he just gona go neutral and do his own thing

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Does this mean he will be an ally of his people and help put Garrosh and his horde into the dirt where they belong? Or is he just gona go neutral and do his own thing
    Mists of Pandaria is about more than Garrosh Hellscream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Personally, I think he and Wrathion are going to make a 'dark side' to the Army of Light, that, or force the factions to drop the war by attacking them in a zero-percent-approval gambit (see the entry on TVTropes for in-depth information on what that is). Keep in mind that Illidan's relationship with the night elves has never been a good one, it's gonna take time for them to welcome him back, especially with Malfurion and Tyrande at the helm.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    I love scenarios. Blizzard can do some good lore related stuff with them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    There were some lines of text datamined as well that kept talking about how we may succeed where Illidan failed...if thats the case, I can't see us bringing Illidan back to life. Probably going to involve us reviving a fallen Naaru or something.
    Where Illidan failed doing what?

Deleted
    i think its a Caverns of time thing but then scenario form maybe the attack of the orcs on BT or the take over by illidan or we get to help maiev shadowsong infiltrate into the BT

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love for them to re-release BT. One of my favorite raids of all time.

Even if it's just a 5-10 man run, I'd love for it to come back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerofpope View Post
    I'd love for them to re-release BT. One of my favorite raids of all time.
    they wont do that,the community will yell"blizzard you lazy asses they again rehashed content"or something along those lines

Deleted
    It's most likely a Caverns of Time event where we help Illidan take over Black Temple from the demons who held it before. Players will probably be disguised as fel orcs.

I effing hope so, Illidan is absolutely boss. Even in defeat he managed to basically point out to one of his enemies that her life is now pointless. He was awesome in the Well of Eternity 5-man, he sounds like a typical British villain, after a monumental cock-blocking he spent his days killing demons (with their own weapons), despite not having any conventional eyesight. Also his brother is a ponce with stag horns for eyebrows and i cant grasp why everyone's on his proverbial dong.

Bring him back and let me side with this shining example of badassery.

Illidan for president!

Deleted
    they complain that the new versions of the scarlet monestary instances are rehashed

REZZING ILLIDAN! It can be the ONLY REASON!

/illidanfanboyexplode

don't mind me...
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Wouldn't he just be a skeleton by now? bit lame if that's the real reason. He should be dead, enough reviving/reusing..

I loved Illidan, he was a badass and looked cool also, but enough is enough imo.

With the warlock only items and council of the six daggers involvement I see this potentially being class exclusive content or at least have added content for them. I can see this being the way to introduce green fire.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie Demon Illidan. Calling it now, or "Your ressurection has purified my soul, cleansing me of my demonic corruption! Thank you <player>" and becomes the new mary-sue now that Rhonin is dead, and Anduin Wrynn dies in 5.1