Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not really no, double dagger elemntalist, usually wrecks things. Plus the combat to me is fun and I find myself staring more at the screen than the cooldowns, because watching numbers tick down is pretty fun than watching a boss just cast his abilities, clearly not trying his hardest to murder you.

Deleted
    The combat abilties are fine on the surface or if you don't mind playnig one way (with minor variations), however overall the classes lack variety in playstyles, largely because they are all pretty much DPS with a bit of a litle support, utliity, healing, CC stuck on, so essentially you always end up with a DPS playstyle (and not hugely varied at that) with a small variation in the level of support/utlily/heals depednign on traits, skill selection and gear, overall though it is all a bit samey, all a bit simplistitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I will give you that there might be a rotation inside of a hierarchy, but a part does not make a whole.
    ABCD-ABCD
    ABC-ABC-ABCD-ABC-ABC-ABCD

Rotation can also mean a reapeating series. Esp. in the informal use of rotation w/r/t hotkey based MMORPGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I mostly played tanks and healers, so eh...didn't do a lot of plain rotations in my WoW time. Maybe that's why it never seemed as bland as "1,2,3, repeat" to me. =D
    Lol I actually mained as resto and just went boomkin when needed, fire Mage was my main "dps" char which I rarely played, only reason I liked it more then boomy was the animations were flashier, other then that it may have actually been more dull...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.