Thread: Undead issue.

Undead issue.

Before I rerol a mage, I did a Undead and realized that when i cast frost novas, sometimes, procs Touch of the grave and breaks the nova.
    This is intended? Can i play a undead weightless in consciousness? I want to do arenas and if this issue follow me till 90 ill probably quit.
    Last edited by Aminance; 2012-10-13 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quit because something will break your Nova? Lol..these quit posts get dumber by the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if serious...
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

I doubt it's intended that it would break roots but this is how your racial works
    At higher levels the damage probably won't scale high enough to break the root though

10+ Year Old Account
    is frost bolt always blue cause if it is at 90 im quitting
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

An issue that is happening is Touch of the Grave is hitting mobs in fire between fireballs and inferno blasts, causing you not to proc an instant pyro. As for Nova's man, they break it is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divineblast View Post
    Quit because something will break your Nova? Lol..these quit posts get dumber by the day.
    Typical PVE hero response, dumber enough not to realize the said problem is gamebreaking in any pvp enviroment, completely justified to quit if its not hotfixed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Campechano View Post
    Typical PVE hero response, dumber enough not to realize the said problem is gamebreaking in any pvp enviroment, completely justified to quit if its not hotfixed asap.
    Or to race change

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Campechano View Post
    Typical PVP hero response, "dumber" enough not to realize said problem is annoying but doesn't justify an "I quit WAH WAH QQ" tantrum.

mages atm at least with less than half epic pvp gear feel a bit meh, and yes if that 1 frost nova you get in like is it 15 secs now fails before you get to cast deep freeze, thats pretty much that shatter ruined cause you have no FoF procs to save you.. so its a problem if you are pvp'ing as fire with undead as a race