Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Ive played a BM/MM hunter since the kick off of BC. I can flat out tell you that BM is currently brutally overpowered. Lynx strike is way to powerful, and well the pets not being able to be cced is just, wow. I also thinking they maybe going a bit overboard with MM buffs so far, specifically the aimed shot glyph and careful aim buff, they scare me. I don't want my beautiful MM spec to get the nerf hammer after getting buffed

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdiskspace View Post
    If your letting a warlock hit you with chaos bolt your playing wrong plenty of time to los, silence , interrupt, self cds anything i still laugh at people that let me free cast one.
    Considering every class has like 2 or more interrupts or stuns now im surprised warlocks get to cast at all outside of fear.

Deleted
    Stampede got hotfixed recently and although BM is still the best hunter spec (in my and many excellent hunters I know opinion) it's not anywhere near (as) broken anymore. I don't see much point in leaving this open when there's hardly anything "current" to discuss.