Bloodthristx2 tracker?

First of all im stupid! lol I ment raging blow. anyways lets continue

Im just curious if there is an addon to scream when I have 2 stacks of Raging blow or maybe a macro to make my ability show the stacks.

its a pain to check my buffs and see if I have it stacked while raiding. im doing it but really would like a crutch
    Last edited by Stutters; 2012-10-11 at 10:39 PM.

Tellmewhen can do it with some setting up.

Seconding TMW. I have a pretty nice setup with it for fury. Now I just need to fix that for Arms as well. Oh well, tinkering with addons is fun imo.

I just use icehud to show a number near the bar showing how much time remains on the buff.

I use Weak Auras, to show both timer and stacks on Raging Blow, aswell as Bloodsurge should you feel that is relevant aswell.

Deleted
    U can use Sfilter its a nice addon for any class

Why?

When are you holding RB back long enough to build more than 2 stacks anyways?
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Why?

When are you holding RB back long enough to build more than 2 stacks anyways?
    BT followed by a CS and they both crit. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry View Post
    BT followed by a CS and they both crit. Need I say more?

Well after CS you'd immediately RB if it's up anyways.. knowing if it's at 1 or 2 stacks is irrelevant with how high RB is in our priorities.

Unless you plan on holding RB for an extended period until CS, and you want to ensure you're not holding 2 stacks to prevent a wasted proc.

Still odd, so maybe you should say more.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-10-12 at 06:28 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

If you RB immediately after a CS crit you'll clip BT. Even if both crit and you Delay one use of RB, you still have 2 RBs that get in in the duration of CS. It's not gonna be a DPS loss no matter how they line up.