Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Power of the Aspects wasn't the same as Hellscream's Warsong. It didn't increase player damage done. It reduced the health and damage of the enemies in the raid.
    The DS debuff made the fights last shorter. The shorter a fight lasts, the more DPS you're going to do. So yes, the DS debuff did increase DPS.
    LOLINFRACTED

Quote Originally Posted by Fest View Post
    The DS debuff made the fights last shorter. The shorter a fight lasts, the more DPS you're going to do. So yes, the DS debuff did increase DPS.
    Good point.

10+ Year Old Account
    This chart is skewed due to the mechanics in MSV. There's a large percentage of AoE/Cleave fights compared to a normal raid. Just off the top of my head, Stone Guard (cleave), Feng (mild AoE), Gara'jal (Cleave/AoE), Elegon (mild AoE), and Will of the Emperor (AoE). This instance was basically designed with cleave/multi-dot classes in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chart is incorrect. Come back in a few weeks, with a REAL 14 day median and updated gear.

The shorter a fight lasts, the more DPS you're going to do. So yes, the DS debuff did increase DPS.
    For burst classes, yes.
    For non-burst classes with consistent and constant damage it's less DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Pfff, really curious about those affliction numbers. I can't get my DPS higher in affliction than when i'm in demonology. Maybe I just don't understand the rotation (although it seems simple enough).

Maybe the DPS of affliction is based on multi-dotting the first boss in vaults or something? -_-
    Well, of course you should be multidotting..............
    Last edited by Vargur; 2012-10-12 at 06:13 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Maybe theres something im missing but if we compare CLASSES and not specs, paladins are rock buttom.
    Your implying we should include tank and healing dps which is just wrong. Should we buff shadow priest dps just because disc and holy are only pulling 5-20k dps?

how accurate is this? i play sub and consistantly pull 50k+ usually cap out 51-52k and this isnt parsing #s either.