Old Dog Tricks..

Combat Rogue FoS Warlord Elost Guild Requiem Kil'Jeaden US

Warlord Elost, I could go on and on about playing Combat rogue for the last 7 years in Battlegrounds until im blue in the face..I dont care if you like sub it was my 1st spec in 2005 and it felt like i was wearing diapers..assasination was the school of Gouge, Hop, Backstab and very repetative. Combat was the Spec for a rogue who wanted Rank in the old PVP honour system. Combat allowed for multiple tags, quick CC for peals, and High surviveability. BG honour was about the HK's not the KB's.
    The latter is still true in RBG's a rogue wants HK's Not KB's. Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives are awesome abilities for a spamming defence on a flag node but the two are very energy consuming, so the combat rogue has Adrenaline to burst FoK.

IF you want to try Comabt Rogue make sure to pick up this handy Macro/

Combat rogue Macro:
    /cast Adrenaline Rush
    /cast Shadowblades
    /Use #slot=Conquest Trinket( dreadful 4k agi buff )
    /Use 4k agi pot
    /lol

Rotation:
    Cheap Shot, Expose Ax3, Kidney shot, Macro, <RS, SS, Evis, xCycle untill end of Adrenaline Rush or Victim dead>, if not dead finish with killing spree..

us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#cZ!010122!RdqOPl

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 09:25 AM ----------

WOW armory Incorrectly showing 1st Secondary talent Nightstalker, should show as ShadowFocus.

Amaizing guide and macro if u fight a dummy bro srsly u get to do all them moves and the other players just let u do them?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    Amaizing guide and macro if u fight a dummy bro srsly u get to do all them moves and the other players just let u do them?!
    LOL you serius? When he sees BLodMort rollin' he stops and stares!.. - Everyone does!
    Stops and stares!..
    Stops and stares!..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BLodMort View Post
    Combat rogue Macro:
    /cast Adrenaline Rush
    /cast Shadowblades
    /Use #slot=Conquest Trinket( dreadful 4k agi buff )
    /Use 4k agi pot
    /y HEALER DISPELL THIS ROOT
    Fixed.
    You're welcome.

i smell jelly..
    I could point out the point of pointing out certain points of interest to the pointless.. However knowing when a targets trinket is down is a good point and CoS is a must when a rogue ambushes any MU's. So start knowing or GTFO.

You can keep ur jelly for the bg's, il be spreading honey on these beeches TY.
    Last edited by BLodMort; 2012-10-11 at 10:43 PM.