Re-alignment to the real world.

I am of a mind that this site should be re-named. If you read some of the drivel posted here, I'm sure it would be better represented as MMO-Complainers. On that tact, lets start a petition to change WoW's name to World of Whinecraft. They wouldn't have to change that much, the player-base is already primed and ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Uricidea View Post
    I am of a mind that this site should be re-named. If you read some of the drivel posted here, I'm sure it would be better represented as MMO-Complainers. On that tact, lets start a petition to change WoW's name to World of Whinecraft. They wouldn't have to change that much, the player-base is already primed and ready.
    I see you are doing your part to contribute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    I see you are doing your part to contribute.

(10 chars)

10+ Year Old Account
    People complain about everything; this is not to be contested. They complain that things change, they complain that things don't change, they complain about what they have, they complain about what they'll never have, they complain about things they know nothing about, they complain about the hot, the cold, the mundane, the exciting; they complain about freedom, they complain about constraint, they complain about their greatest passions, their most reviled fears, their life and love; they complain about every imperfect aspect of themselves and the world they live in... Complaining is an inevitability of life.

WoW just happens to evoke slightly more of it than is probably healthy.