Solo Void Reaver as Elemental?

Does anyone know of a way to this, seeing as you will always be targetted by his silence balls? For a few tries my Elementals could take aggro for a few seconds letting me get to far enough away to avoid the balls and throw some spells off but I eventually got aggro. Even just healing the Elementals gave me too much aggro.

Deleted
    Call it exploit, "clever use of game mechanics" or whatever, but I think if you loot the legendary staff from the Kael'thas encounter and you run back to Void Reaver, you can just sit there and nuke it.

Haven't tryed myself since I never set foot in there again.

Pretty sure the weapons in your bag that you loot during the encounter will disappear upon resetting Kael'thas like that otherwise guilds in tbc would have gotten to phase 2 and purposely reset him and kept their weapons making the fight stupid easy, and we were never able to do that back in tbc.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

summontwo elementals and the balls might target them

Try a grounding totem too, and a pvp trinket. Pvp trinket removes silence stuns and snares

get some basic enha gear and roflstomp him?

I did this once, but cant remember how.
    Fire elemental is a huge bulk of damage though, even if you cant dps because you are silenced the entire time, maybe just melee the boss, everytime your elementals get agro run and use all your bursts or ofc get a heal off if you are losing too much hp. Also remember you can cast totems whilst silenced so if your earth elemental isnt up try a stoneclaw totem glyphed for the 16k absorb and make sure you always have a fire totem down. Just thinking about it, lightning shield can also do a fair bit of damage so make sure you have that glyphed and up on you. And ofc a healing stream totem for more survival. I dont think the earth totem matters much, if you melee the boss atall the extra str and agil will help dps it down but only fractional and armor from the stoneskin totem is also only a small amount of damage reduction from his melee attacks since he only hits like 3.5k i think. I think you can also use unleash elements whilst silenced so either use that for the extra dps or use earthliving weapon to heal yourself a tiny bit every cooldown
    But yea, this fight took me alot of wiping and I cant remember completely how I did it. Enhancement is much easier to solo this boss as, so my suggestion is even if you have only basic gear maybe no higher than blues for an enhancement spec to try enhancement for this fight. Its MUCH easier
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2012-07-02 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Pretty sure the weapons in your bag that you loot during the encounter will disappear upon resetting Kael'thas like that otherwise guilds in tbc would have gotten to phase 2 and purposely reset him and kept their weapons making the fight stupid easy, and we were never able to do that back in tbc.
    You don't need to kill voidreaver to start on Kael. Clear trash between voidreaver and Kael's room.
    Kill Kael and don't forget to loot the staff before it despawns. You then have 15 minutes after you looted the staff to kill Void reaver.

If you have an enhance spec, you can kite him in circles to use MW5 heals.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    In TBC, guilds couldn't have done that because you had to clear the other bosses before you could pull Kael

It was changed later on. I don't remember when. But that content wasn't relevant anymore when it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    get some basic enha gear and roflstomp him?
    I'm trying to avoid that because the only piece of gear I have for an enhancement set is a Heroic No'kaled.

You need a 2nd threat target (pet, player) in order for the silence meteors to miss. If you're alone they will always hit you no matter how fast you're kiting them.

It's easy as elemental, run around in ghost wolf, pop your elemental's in whatever order you like, and then the speed boost from it is enough to help you dodge the orbs, the trick is to wait till one blows up immedatly pop out of wolf and hit him with an instant cast spell. It takes a few minutes, but its doable. Downed him this way in about 8 minutes.