8/8 HM, US 76 Resto Druid LF EST Horde Raiding Guild

Just going to post one of my applications, for a brief intro.

Character Name:
    Rësto

Class and Spec:
    Druid, Resto

Primary Spec:
    Resto

Secondary Spec:
    Boomkin

Wow Armory Link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ABsto/simple

Days Played:
    285 days played, around 400 if I counted my other characters.

Gold on Account:
    ~ 90,000

Raid Availability:
    Any time works, raided from 4 pm-7pm to 9-1am before.

Furthest Progression in 10 or 25 for WotLK and Cataclysm:
    WOLTK - H LK 25 man, Cata - H DW 10 Man

Go over your play style. Primary role, healing rotation, and spell choices:
    Primary is AOE healing, throwing rejuv's around, keeping LB's on the tanks. Nourish is your #1 go to spell, spam that shit as much as possible. HT is your big heal, and Wild Growth should almost always be ON. The new mushroom ability is fun, but I haven't found any good situations to use it to it's fullest extent.

How much experience do you have in pvp, specifically Arena? Are you capable of making on-the-fly decisions? [How much experience do you have in raiding? Furthest progression?]
    I've played some pvp, but I end up breaking things for stupid reasons, so I tend to stay away from it. But 13/13 HM, 7/7 HM, and 8/8 HM for Cataclysm.

There will be bench time. Everyone will have to sit at some point. Are you okay with this?
    Of course.

Please list any alts (class, level, and server):
    All my alts are on Dragonmaw, but I have a Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Prot Warrior, Warlock, Hunter, and this druid, all level 85.

When are you able to transfer?
    Immediately.

Provide any references from your current server/guild:
    Anyone from Bad could speak on my behalf.

Do you have an authenticator? Yes.

Character Information
    Post a World of logs link: [url]http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lkmaj0ffnhb4ryno/[/url

Do you have a mic and do you talk on it? (yes these are two separate questions).
    Yes, I tend to be quite but I can talk when needed.

GENERAL computer spec’s:
    I'm not very competent with computers, so I bought an Alienware Aurora ( I know, I'll be making one next time, but )

Internet connection that you play on:
    AT&T, 2 Wire, blah blah blah. It doesn't drop ever, that's all I know.

Please post a speed test:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/2219368427.png

Wrap Up
    Tell us a bit about yourself. We’re a social group of people, give us something to go by.
    I've been playing WoW since 2005, I'm a hardcore fanboy, and will always be. I've tried GW2, SWTOR, Aion, Rift, nothing just feels quite like WoW does. I'm a student, but I manage my time well.

Any further questions - Try2guesswho@yahoo.com is my realID.

Hey Jumpieboi,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we could use a skilled druid healer for our late night 25man team!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well depending on how late you're able to raid. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Gangnam Style - 25man:
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man:
    Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
    Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
    Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Battletag: Punjabimc#1908
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen(at)yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Full Recruitment Post: mmo-champion.com/threads/1156714-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-Gul-dan-(US)-recruiting-for-MoP-Raiding!

Bump, Still looking.

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25m raiding guild on Eonar. We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we have immediate opening for a healer. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more. If your interested visit www (dot) slle (dot) co not com or msg me at my realID benker1000 at aol (dot) com for any questions or for more info

Raid times (25m)
    Tues 9-12:30 EST
    Weds 9-12:30 EST
    Thurs 9-12:30 EST

10m
    sat 12am-330am est (9-12:30 PST)
    sun 12am-330am est (9-12:30 PST)

[H - Terenas - US] <Anonymous> Recruiting! 10-man!
    Guild: Anonymous
    Server: US Terenas (MST server time)
    Faction: Horde

Currently we are running 2 raid groups:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7pm till 10pm server
    Saturday and Sunday 7 pm till 10 pm server

What is Anonymous Looking For?
    Anonymous is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10 man raids. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current Needs:
    Tank for the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday raid (any class welcome)
    2 Healers for the Saturday and Sunday raid (any class welcome)
    Monks
    Priests

Loot Distribution:
    Anonymous uses a bidding DKP system.

Feel free to post an application on our website listed above or if you have any questions, contact us in game.
    GM: Jezbrez and Zarila
    BattleTag : Zarila#1472