Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would be perfect for my Blood Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Hey, look at me, I'm going to quit a game because there's something in there I personally do not want and don't care for, but it bothers me that it is available and other people have it.

Such a really silly reason to quit.
    Did I say it would be the sole reason? No. But it would make it a hell of a lot more tempting.

Ride the rainbow!
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, fruit roll-up mobile?
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    Did I say it would be the sole reason? No. But it would make it a hell of a lot more tempting.
    I still don't see why it's even tempting you to quit. Makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nyanther. I said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I'd craft that in a heartbeat if it looked like that. Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Hey, look at me, I'm going to quit a game because there's something in there I personally do not want and don't care for, but it bothers me that it is available and other people have it.

Such a really silly reason to quit.
    Interestingly, when it comes to other reasons people give to quit "LFR makes the game too easy!" "I don't want everyone to raid, it should just be for the elite!", and so on, and so forth, it's the same core reason: They don't like someone else being able to do something, that by all rights has NO impact on how THEY play in the game. Welcome to the internet.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

15+ Year Old Account
    AAAAAAALLLLWAAAAAAYYYYS II WANNA BEEEEEE WITH YOOU AND MAKE BELIIIEEEEEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OOOOH LOOOOVE!!!

Fabulous. Now if only it was a unicorn...

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    If it were implemented this would be one of the specific reasons I would list when they ask me why I'm cancelling my account.
    .....................................Why? Do you have some sort of disability that makes things colorful make you twitch? Seriously, explain that to me. I'm genuinely curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    so a bit of mixed responses here... that said, the people that cant handle the awesome nyan rainbowness that is this mount i made, then by all means quit the game, that one less person drawling on about why they hate this and hate that, yet still manage to pay the subscription... there will always be someone to make a complaint, but hey, im happy with the positive responses so far! The main thing i dont like about the mount is that it looks so similar to the heart of nightwing RAF mount or whatever... at least im being unique and adventurous and creating something that most girls (and many guys) wouldnt mind adding to their collection or riding around on!
    Skittles rainbow + Nyan cat = WIN in my books!

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    While I applaud your artistic creativity, I am left wondering... since when did Onyx look like a bag of skittles?
    obviously it wouldnt be CALLED an onyx mount, probably just jewelled panther mount... but i said i REDESIGNED the onyx panther model into something more colourful, in other words im changing it into something new, so it would be deservant of a new name too...

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    .....................................Why? Do you have some sort of disability that makes things colorful make you twitch? Seriously, explain that to me. I'm genuinely curious.
    i dont understand people sometimes.... if they dont like it they can just say, its their opinion... but to say that you will quit playing a game because it provides something that other people might like but you dont is so narrow minded... im also curious about these people... he obviously just cant handle the colours, and he doesnt understand that girls would probably be all over that rainbow mount, so if he wants to be cool then he better start to like it!:P

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post

Open your eyes and see, your eyes are open...
    hahaha this is the first thing that came into my mind. Too bad that it isn't really a unicorn mount.

/clap

no really /clap

i am liking the colors! well done

If only blizz would stop rehashing models for all the new mounts =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is just fucking ridiculous. No offense, but this a terrible idea. I am sick to death of people labelling MoP as a kids game, and this wont bloody help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Hm, it's a cat, not a pony. What a shame :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Well that is just fucking ridiculous. No offense, but this a terrible idea. I am sick to death of people labelling MoP as a kids game, and this wont bloody help.
    So colours= childish? i really feel sorry for you, because i can just imagine your entire wardrobe being black.....

I would actually spend the money on that mount if it looked like that :3
    nyancat ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimoko View Post
    So colours= childish? i really feel sorry for you, because i can just imagine your entire wardrobe being black.....
    No, having the collective uncomplementary clusterfuck of colours often refered too as a rainbow is childish. How many adults do you see walking around wearing rainbow clothing? With the notable exception of gay pride activists and hippies.

That is the stance alot of people would take, and you bloody know it. The re-design is shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

oh my god, that looks soooo totally FABULOUS!!!
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.