Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It kind of looks like a rainbow vomited on the mount. It's interesting but I think a bit too colorful and over the top lol

I do however like the opal colored one. I think it's the wings that push it way over the top.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    It kind of looks like a rainbow vomited on the mount. It's interesting but I think a bit too colorful and over the top lol

I do however like the opal coloured one. I think it's the wings that push it way over the top.
    Its really up to opinion... some people really love how overly flamboyant the rainbow wing kitty mount is... while others prefer the black with a bit more colour (black opal)...

Deleted
    Onyx means black.
    This looks awful.

| Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Shimoko View Post
    why? because its colourful? i just feel mixing those coloured mounts together to get 'black' is a bit dull...
    and this one i made is sorta like NYAN cat!
    You have absolutely no idea why the 5 lions are colored the way they are do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Drdoombot View Post
    Have none of you seen Voltron before? I feel old now...

The colors of the panthers match the colors of the panther ships from that show, with the black one forming the body/head of the giant robot. The jewelcrafting mounts are a nod to Voltron, not some rainbow abomination...
    ^^ He gets it. The fact that the 4 lions combine to form the 5th makes since.

This is why:
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa...

I think I prefer them the way they are now. :P

Not sure how that is still considered Onyx, seeing as Onyx is black.

Except in that last pic, when the colors were in specific spots on the cat - looked a lot like voltron in cat form, lol.

it's totally fine the way it is, only way people are crying over it is because of the RAF nightwing. wish they'd never released that.

Black with very subtle rainbow undertones would be better.

I'd like a separate nyan cat mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    Black with very subtle rainbow undertones would be better.

I'd like a separate nyan cat mount.
    Id be happy to agree to that! :P because i dont think i could afford the onyx one anyway! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... I really like the first one without the wings shown
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

Do want! It looks fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    I like it. I'd ride that.
    I like it. I'd hit that.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Hey its like Nyan Cat on steroids.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

this is terrible.

Deleted
    I know, let's bury the Original Voltron Reference under a big rainbow shroud because people are too young to latch onto the creativity of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I know, let's bury the Original Voltron Reference under a big rainbow shroud because people are too young to latch onto the creativity of it!
    ORRR lets just do it anyway because its wayyyy better and stuff old anti-rainbow people! Also, when they combine to form voltron he isnt just black, he is a combination of the colours....

Would not like :/
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

They all really piss me off, I like it the way it is