Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    don't ask people if they know

tell them anyway

and then call them stupid when they fail, that's how the game works.

Deleted
    Maybe bots, but i don't understand why we actually should ask if they know tacts i mean all bosses are described in the manual..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully so far, every time I enter a dungeon, someone will say that they haven't done it.
    I've tanked every dungeon so far, so when it's something new to me I'll tell them.
    Luckily enough, there is always someone who will give the basics. e.g. Unaggroable, adds coming from somewhere, main damage mechanic.
    Only done a few heroics, but never completely wiped yet.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
    I just expect people to fail, and then do everything in my power to kill the boss anyways.

Until we wipe and I start to RAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEE.
    For Herod and the third boss in SoNT ill give short explanations respectively "tanking up here, follow me when he starts spinning" and "throw the acorns at the boss" other than that this^ healer locked himself out of the cloudstrike fight so we killed him without heals then the next day I went back and solo'd him
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”