Well their little respawn bug just ruined the game :(

If you PvP, and mainly tourney, the respawn bug just killed the game until its fixed. I don't mind all the Nerfs and such but when 90% of your losses are caused by not 1 but 2 respawn bugs a match its just game breaking

Step back, calm down, act like an adult.

1. The game is not ruined because of one function that you just so happen to play.
    2. It's a bug, you said it yourself, so why don't you wait for the bug to get fixed?
    3. If you know it's a bug and it's caused 90% of your losses then wtf are you doing playing tournaments?

Sounds like you're asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Step back, calm down, act like an adult.

1. The game is not ruined because of one function that you just so happen to play.
    2. It's a bug, you said it yourself, so why don't you wait for the bug to get fixed?
    3. If you know it's a bug and it's caused 90% of your losses then wtf are you doing playing tournaments?

Sounds like you're asking for it.
    Kinda this... I mean it is totaly on ANet for getting it fixed and thus bringing back solidity to one of the most fun aspects of the game (IMO), but it's also on you for continuing to subject yourself to it. You know it's being worked on, just try out some of the dozens of other aspects of the game in the meantime. Or just take a break and relax about not having to pay sub fees lol.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone care to explain what this bug exactly is? Didn't play tourneys for several days.

Quote Originally Posted by Socram View Post
    Anyone care to explain what this bug exactly is? Didn't play tourneys for several days.
    Well the "bug" that was introduced into the Mesmer nerf last patch basically locks up on the respawn point forcing you to close the game and restart, this averages about a minute after you wait the 10 seconds to make sure you're bugged.

As to the other replies, there really is only one thing PvPers will find enjoyable and that's Tourneys, I leveled one character to 50, thats more than enough considering the game gets pretty grindy around 65, crafting is ok but you really get no rewards for doing it. Not that you get rewarded for PvP in any way shape or form but it's fun none the less.

Yes it's a bug but on my server people got tired after a week of dealing with it and jumping back to SWToR, this is fine come November but..........

I will agree it's at least free so jumping ship is no real biggie but until its fixed it's game breaking bigtime

Quote Originally Posted by Miah View Post
    Well the "bug" that was introduced into the Mesmer nerf last patch basically locks up on the respawn point forcing you to close the game and restart, this averages about a minute after you wait the 10 seconds to make sure you're bugged.

As to the other replies, there really is only one thing PvPers will find enjoyable and that's Tourneys, I leveled one character to 50, thats more than enough considering the game gets pretty grindy around 65, crafting is ok but you really get no rewards for doing it. Not that you get rewarded for PvP in any way shape or form but it's fun none the less.

Yes it's a bug but on my server people got tired after a week of dealing with it and jumping back to SWToR, this is fine come November but..........

I will agree it's at least free so jumping ship is no real biggie but until its fixed it's game breaking bigtime
    Completely agree regarding this pretty much sucking. I love PvP as much as anyone, but at least this gives you a chance to have fun in other areas as well. I'm levelling alts and having a great time, and I also started doing Dungeons and WvW which are incredible after diving into them a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post
    nope, still there

Deleted
    Somehow this game was more stable and reliable on release than it is today.

I mean with every minor bug they fix, they seem to add another major one.

The more you pvp the more youll see the bug. Or should i say the more you die the more likely youll encounter the bug so if you never die you wont see it. One of the main reason ive been enjoying my Ele so much in tourneys is because she doesnt die often. I had recently started them a week or so ago and was doing it on my warrior. Then the bug started happening and i felt i was costing my random teams matches because i could not respawn. So i went and made a bunker Ele build that i really like and i die alot less so i dont encounter the bug often anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    The more you pvp the more youll see the bug. Or should i say the more you die the more likely youll encounter the bug so if you never die you wont see it. One of the main reason ive been enjoying my Ele so much in tourneys is because she doesnt die often. I had recently started them a week or so ago and was doing it on my warrior. Then the bug started happening and i felt i was costing my random teams matches because i could not respawn. So i went and made a bunker Ele build that i really like and i die alot less so i dont encounter the bug often anymore.
    My mesmer doesn't die much, all it takes is one and an even match is now un-even. I think their patch today helped though because I died like 6 times in probably 10 matches tonight and only got the bug once, earlier in the week it was 99% you would get the bug, as a mesmer that is, not sure about the other classes

Imagine if this was WoW.

Hoolllyyyy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Somehow this game was more stable and reliable on release than it is today.

I mean with every minor bug they fix, they seem to add another major one.
    That and it seems like they have put a priority on nerfing the crap out of everyone rather than fixing bugs, they were the same way in GW1 it borders on psychotic disorder with them, I kinda of think their lead dev has aspirations of becoming Greg Street junior and that is not a good thing.

1) It's not that big of a deal. I've encountered the bug 2 times out of at least 20 hours of sPvP.
    2) The bug has been fixed already