Poll: What's the first thing you did in MoP?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pet battles. It was the very first thing I did. And I spent 2 consecutive days on it. Loved it.

masturbated to a naked female pandaren. everything else is pretty worthless.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-12 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisWillNotStand View Post
    masturbated to a naked female pandaren. everything else is pretty worthless.
    no man please tell me that was a joke thats pretty sick.

thiswillnotstand has a guy Fawkes mask avatar, hates on everything, and makes rude posts

dude take your twelve year old hipster crap elsewhere nobody will ever take you seriously with a name and avatar like that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thiswillnotstand has a guy Fawkes mask avatar, hates on everything, and makes rude posts

dude take your twelve year old hipster crap elsewhere nobody will ever take you seriously with a name and avatar like that
    I doubt there's such a thing as 12 year old hipsters, or 12 year olds who know who Guy Fawkes is, or if there even is a hipster who would use a Guy Fawkes mask, since it's too mainstream.

Sincerely, all you've just said is total bullshit.

Deleted
    I server transfered, faction changed and then levled my Shaman to 90.

Deleted
    Decided to play for a few hours before i went to bed, 12 hours later...

I regret doing it so fast now, i watched most of the cutscenes but i skipped the last one in the Klaxxi quest chain and have regretted it ever since :P Just need to get around to leveling one of my alts so that i can experience the quests properly this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I doubt there's such a thing as 12 year old hipsters, or 12 year olds who know who Guy Fawkes is, or if there even is a hipster who would use a Guy Fawkes mask, since it's too mainstream.

Sincerely, all you've just said is total bullshit.
    guy fawkes is like the epitome of cyber hipsters >_<
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I turned in my dailies and then started questing since dungeons werent working at launch on my server, you kept getting dc'd on loading screen

Seems like the majority went for levelling to 90 through quests, guess that's to be expected. I started playing tonight, first decided to level a pandaren through the starting area (which was not very shocking in play, not as catching as DK starting zone, but oh my it looked fantastic!) and now I'm testing pet battles with my 85 druid. Tomorrow will be the first step into Pandaria with my old char.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

I slept, kinda. Too lazy to level the night it came out