Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What would you do in this situation?

*You're eating lunch at a park*
    Jock: Hey faggot, you look like a bitch.
    You: ??
    Jock: Why are you such a wimp? Hey boys come over here!
    *Goons join*
    Jock: Hey let's laugh at this clown boys!
    *Laughter*

This is a tweaked online situation I had, but overall, what would you do?

Deleted
    Shake my head, facepalm and Leave.

Not be in that situation because i'm not a gimp

Take off all your clothes, douse yourself in kerosine, light a match and run towards them. Now who's the bitch.

Deleted
    look at them for a sec, facepalm while sighing and then walk away like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    This is a tweaked online situation I had, but overall, what would you do?
    Really? You're eating lunch in a park in a virtual world, people make fun of you and you get offended?

It's the internet, deal with it and ignore them. I don't see why this warranted a thread.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

You guys wouldn't be hurt emotionally?

Why bother reading what they say?

Deleted
    uhm nope, random people are random. dont care about them.

Are you new to the internet? Do you get offended every time you see someone trolling a chat? People in a game can attack and kill you, but you take offense to said players when they taunt you via typing?

Please...
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Take off all your clothes, douse yourself in kerosine, light a match and run towards them. Now who's the bitch. <<This LOL
    Website made avatars are too large for this forum. Time they upgraded back to the old days when it WASN'T a problem. Curse you've dragged this forum down!

Deleted
    I would just walk away. No point in saying to them to leave, that would just feed their egos on how (not) cool they are.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Are you new to the internet? Do you get offended every time you see someone trolling a chat? People in a game can attack and kill you, but you take offense to said players when they taunt you via typing?

Please...
    DUde... Read the OP again, he/she isn't asking you what would you do on the net, but what would you do if you were actually eating lunch at a park and those people came near you to mock you. Get it? No need to get so offensive. Like you said, it's the internet, why are you getting so hit by it?
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-12 at 12:01 PM.

This was an online situation? I wouldn't care at all, like, I'd probably just play along.

In real life in that given situation I'd be a little baffled and ask who told them, and would they be interested?
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Warn theme once, if they kept there i would teach theme a lesson. No i don't think i am a badass and i avoid fights but i warned theme first and people that talk like that deserve it and usually don't know how to fight, a nice kick in the face in one of theme and the others would flee. People just think they are badass when they are with friends.

I'd show them my "i am disappoint, son" face.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Do what everyone else does on the internet, call them kids and say offensive things about their moms. You may also point out that their mental capabilities are inferior to yours and finally say that if you find them irl you will beat them for sure.

I'd ask him if I looked like a "faggot", why does he appear to be sexually attracted to me?

Since you're talking about virtual world - just do /ignore <Jock> and keep eating your lunch

15+ Year Old Account
    i would end them all! /doom

I'd laugh my ass off. Without going into details about why, I'm very confident in myself and I'd think the guy in question was dumb as a brick.