Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ask them if they remember what happened at the Dark Knight Rises opening night. If not, I can jog their memory a bit.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    You guys wouldn't be hurt emotionally?
    If it were in real life... maybe, in a game... i would be like..."WTF O.O" and walk away

10+ Year Old Account
    Continue eating, and watch as they act like fools to my amusement. Then walk awa.... oh wait I forgot, OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE.
    Why do we only travel outwards in space? Lets try going up or down.

Bring back Warcraft, for Chen's sake.

"Eating lunch in a park"

Yeah, that will never happen. I'd keep on sleeping since it mustve been a dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore it, at first. I can probably ignore such behavior for a couple of hours, if needed. If it lasts to long, I'd pack my lunch and move away and finish my lunch a bit further in the park.
    If they started getting physical or were actively preventing me from eating, I'd ask them a couple of times to knock it off. If they didn't I would kick one of them in the nuts, punch the other in the stomach, and prepare to get my ass kicked by a bunch of jocks.
    Resurrected Holy Priest