Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Well, it was the Sunreavers who made Theramore's Fall possible as well. Thalen Songweaver weakened the gates of Theramore. It was also the blood elves that built the mana bomb that destroyed the city.

Now the Sunreavers are apparantly joining the blood magi under the command of Grand Magister Rommath.
    Remember before Cata came out the whole Twilight Council thing with Benedictus & Rommath. Maybe its now Rommath turn and he beytrays the Blood Elfs and could be a boss in the Siege of Orgrimmar.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

A thirth faction would be awesome. They should join up with the Forsaken since they betrayed the horde and alliance @ the wrath gate!

What could also be an option as allies are the naga, and at the end of the x-pack introduce Queen Azshara and the burning legion!

Man o man im @work but baddly want to go play wow now! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nerithiel View Post
    Aethas been betrayed again it seems from inside as a set up move by garrosh to get jainas attention which inevitably turns to make her loose her sanity and claim Kirin Tor as Alliance Only Faction.
    Something else is missing here were are The Council of Six doing ?
    whats their opinion to about the matter?

I dont believe modera/Khadgar/Anserim Runweaver supports Jaina of doing it.
    She probably says "F*** the council" judging from her line in the clip "How I run Kirin Tor is my business."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran is ours, For The Alliance !!!!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomii View Post
    A thirth faction would be awesome. They should join up with the Forsaken since they betrayed the horde and alliance @ the wrath gate!

What could also be an option as allies are the naga, and at the end of the x-pack introduce Queen Azshara and the burning legion!

Man o man im @work but baddly want to go play wow now! :P
    No headset at work ( I ought to get me one actually). Wanna listen to these files.

It's like 45 minutes left until I quit for the week. This thread doesn't help the productivity after 4 o'clock on a friday. :P
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

I don't think Anduin is dead, I think he rezzed at the graveyard, and is sitting out a bit while he gets over his res sickness. Then he probably didn't bother to have gold on him when he confronted Garrosh, so he is going to have to run a couple of quests to get gold to repair his gear, probably Golden Lotus dailies, because he needs Shado-pan gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I actually feel pretty bad for Aethas now. He does seem genuinely innocent of the charges here, and the elves who really did believe in the Kirin Tor's ideals are going to pay the price for Garrosh's loyalists.

Such drama. Still, I can't get over how good this is. It's been a long time since new lore intrigued me this much.
    If descriptive circumstances are to be believed, he IS pretty much innocent. Rhonin and him both picked the Sunreaver who set up the backdoor to Theramore to fall and he had to face the fact that one of his own people/pupils is in part responsible for the fall of Theramore and Rhonin's death. Although I can understand Jaina's response to the whole mess.
    While kicking out all of the Sunreavers (or arresting the ones who don't want to fight it seems) may seem a little harsh, what would you do if: you have a large group of people in your community who are ACTIVELY doing something horribly illegal, none of them is going to tell you who it is even if they did know and you are in a position to just give them all the boot?

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stroglin View Post
    I don't think Anduin is dead, I think he rezzed at the graveyard, and is sitting out a bit while he gets over his res sickness. Then he probably didn't bother to have gold on him when he confronted Garrosh, so he is going to have to run a couple of quests to get gold to repair his gear, probably Golden Lotus dailies, because he needs Shado-pan gear.
    He's waiting to unflag for PvP so he doesn't get ganked again by corpse-campers.

Deleted
    Once horde, always horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Lor'Themar's voice acting sounds campy as hell. Its like a bad saturday morning cartoon or some shit... Has that always been his voice?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomii View Post
    Derp! OMFG! This is awesome!

But following questions.

A: Dalaran? Horde gets booted, the Northrend Dalaran will be there and a new Dalaran for MOP area of will this happen in de old Dalaran?
    B: Allies, who could that be?

OMFG!
    Old Dalaran likely will not be changed so the Horde players will have a central hub in Northrend. New Dalaran will most definitely be Alliance-only.

Going by those voice files, it's nice to see WC3 Jaina (the one who took nobody's bullshit) back. Also excited to see where Lor'themar goes from here. That bit about Old Alliance has me re-thinking my position--it might be he who approaches the Alliance to co-ordinate plans for the attack on Orgrimmar in such a way that both armies will work toward the same goal without meeting to prevent them from losing sight of the reason they laid siege to the city.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    i like the story moves forward, but i so hope jaina ends up dead in the end. im just tired of her blabbering around. she was boring when neutral she's just meh as an angry woman. when garrosh dies, throw jaina in also. get them killed and lets make room from some new interresting lore mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Still waiting for some Varian voice files .
    Don't have them yet unfortunately... :/ maybe soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    If you should have learned one thing with Blizzard and WoW, then it is "NEVER say never"!

The voices and requests for multiple factions are as loud as they are long around.
    Blizzard pleased many player base requests, so I seriously can't see why this one should be an exception.
    The game developed over the years. And where it once was rather without any sense to have a third or even more factions, it's now a different ballgame.
    Playing my way though Pandaria, I find myself over and over in the situation where I ask myself why the hell do we fuck up those ppl's life?
    They lived in a paradise, until we (Alliance and especially Horde) shown up. We destroy their world. And I wish I had another choice. I'd gladly join a faction that would rather repell them both.
    Very seldom I felt really bad for my actions required from quests and stuff.
    Those people want to live in peace, even with us. They accept us, when all we got in mind is conquering the continent.
    We're like Crusaders, or the Romans... You follow us. You are with us, or you die. But we are the strangers, not them.

Then looking within the Horde.. I definitely aren't a follower of Garrosh and the Orcs agenda. I identify myself a lot easier with Tauren or even Undead.

So yeah, I think so too. the doors to multi factions are wider open than ever. I'd welcome it in a heartbeat.
    I agree not out of the bounds of impossibility

but i just cant see it happening

and for it to happen the alliance would have to be broken up too and they seem as strong as ever

The reason the alliance would need to be broken up is because you would split the horde player base if they broke off so you would need to split the alliance player base to even things out roughly for a 3 faction game or maybe a 4 faction game

Not out of the bounds of impossibility but i feel the player base would be against it

All these events that are happening is just so it can lead to the conclusion that we all know how it ends

garrosh will fall the horde and alliance will broker some kinda peace but the old hatreds will lead to a sort of cold war uneasiness of vanilla then the demons come back
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-10-12 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    /spoiler

omg Tyrande joined the "gogogogogogogogogogogogo-faction" :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroglin View Post
    I'm thinking that the Waters of the Vale that he spent 5.0 looking for will play a part in reviving him in 5.2, which has an achievement called The Two Princes (which, to me, says it will focus on Wrathion and Anduin).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Does that mean dalaran will be off limits to the horde?
    Not the northerend one, cause wow is stuck in different time zones.
    Go talk to the Timeless one. Cant spell his name :P
    "Earth can be shaped molded... you cannot you are useless" - Ascendant Lord Obsidius

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    /spoiler

omg Tyrande joined the "gogogogogogogogogogogogo-faction" :P
    Looks like Tyrande will be whipping our boy Varian into shape to lead all of the Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I agree not out of the bounds of possibility

but i just cant see it happening

and for it to happen the alliance would have to be broken up too and they seem as strong as ever

The reason the alliance would need to be broken up is because you would split the horde player base if they broke off so you would need to split the alliance player base to even things out roughly for a 3 faction game or maybe a 4 faction game

Not out of the bounds of impossibility but i feel the player base would be against it

All these events that are happening is just so it can lead to the conclusion that we all know how it ends

garrosh will fall the horde and alliance will broker some kinda peace but the old hatreds will lead to a sort of cold war uneasiness of vanilla then the demons come back
    ... and after the Demons, Bolvar wakes up again and we go back to Northrend and then Sargeras drops by to re-reshatter Azeroth and then we go to the other side of Azeroth where we find the until-then shrouded continent of Kangaria... ;D

Garrosh Killed anduin?!

FINALLY SOMEHTING INTERESTING

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    Garrosh Killed anduin?!

FINALLY SOMEHTING INTERESTING
    It's about time he won a god-damned duel