Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Oh...you just reminded me that my race (Draenei) aren't doing anything. And it made me sad :<

If Anduin does die I want to see some Draenei involvement! He was at the Exodar for quite a while with Velen! I can't imagine they are just going to ignore that within the lore!
    Akama and his followers are in the Black Temple scenario. Not exactly what you'd call part of the main storyline unless there's a currently unseen connection to Pandaria, or even the main Draenei storyline (as Akama isn't Alliance affiliated in any real sense), but it shows they still remember the race exists.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    Okay, I'm soooo excited for this patch! And as for Dalaran, I don't think it will be in Pandaria, but I think it would return to EK, possibly Alterac OR where Theramore used to be. And am I the only one worried about that one line "You would make a good Warchief"? I really, really, really, really, REALLY hope they aren't making Lor'themar the new Warchief, it has always been an Orc and should always be!

Lor'themar for Warchief!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just so people are aware in Krassarang Wilds as Alliance a Night Elf dies and is brought back to life by her father drinking some of these 'waters'. It transfers life, and he dies to bring her back. It's possible Wraithon may do that (being young for a dragon) and revive Anduin without being killed himself.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Ill seriously rage if they kill my prince.. I swear to god ill make someone pay.
    There's a quest achievement related to Wrathion name The Two Princes, so maybe the little Stormwind Prince will be left for dead, and saved by some servant of the black prince, as they're everywhere in pandaria now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    It seems "he" is not dead.
    If those sound files are in order, at first she said "bla bla the prince is dead", the second time she is talking to him.

Also:

"the Kirin Tor belongs to the Alliance."

FUCK YEAH!
    I know right, i may or may not have got a bit TOO excited at that prospect xD

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    There's a quest achievement related to Wrathion name The Two Princes, so maybe the little Stormwind Prince will be left for dead, and saved by some servant of the black prince, as they're everywhere in pandaria now.
    Or simply raised from the dead by Wrathion. I could very well see Wrathion noting Anduin's death as a detriment to whatever his plans are, and then sets about raising him from the dead.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Exactly. Its demanding one side conform to your rules when your not prepared to do the same. And now because of something that happened due to Garrosh, NOT the Sunreavers, Jaina holds the sunreavers responsible.
    I believe in the voice file she was holding them responsible because them and their leader allowed Garrosh's forces who are committing attrocities left right and centre, to use Dalaran as a means of transportation. I'd kick them out too.
    Also, see the post somewhere about Jaina no longer actually being neutral. Whether or not the city will stay horde i do not know, who knows she could be ousted by the end of MoP and just be an alliance figurehead, forgetting neutrality. She could be Variyan's right hand woman in his throne room or something (i really hope this isn't the case, sick of leaders just being sat in the throne room and just being there).

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Or simply raised from the dead by Wrathion. I could very well see Wrathion noting Anduin's death as a detriment to whatever his plans are, and then sets about raising him from the dead.
    Adding that some of his agents are testing the magical/life-giving properties of the waters in the Vale...

I've been saying all along that Anduin will just have a setback

I dunno, when Jaina was younger, she couldn't rage like that. I am guessing that since the Arthas is gone (love of her life), she decided to go mental and more and more insane, oh well, it's normal as a hearthbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Adding that some of his agents are testing the magical/life-giving properties of the waters in the Vale...

I've been saying all along that Anduin will just have a setback
    What is dead may never die.

Also about Sylvanas heavy involvment...

Deleted
    First line =
    ****************************************************************************************** ****************************************************************************************** ERH MAH GURD I CANT WAIT

Deleted
    Glory to the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its sad, that after the events of tides of war, Jaina has gone from an open minded diplomat, to now being a racist. Her take on calling the sunreavers 'there kind', and seeing the speech by Lor'themar, suggests Jaina is not acting in reason, but cold rage against the sunreavers, and of course Rhonin's wife is following her.

I hope this opens something for Lor'themar in this.

Does anyone else notice how Rommath and Aethas both declared Lor'themar would make a find warchief? Imagine that, the rage people would have to having the most disregarded lore leader being the leader of the horde.
    Sunreavers are a group, so "their kind" could be referring to them. She obviously isn't racist if she's still standing alongside high elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    It seems "he" is not dead.
    If those sound files are in order, at first she said "bla bla the prince is dead", the second time she is talking to him.

Also:

"the Kirin Tor belongs to the Alliance."

FUCK YEAH!
    It seems that the segments are not in order. It seems to me that Varian asked Jaina, maybe through Anduin, to pledge the Kirin Tor to the Alliance, which the Kirin Tor was originally a member of, and she seems hesitant to break the neutrality where Horde and Alliance member races are working together, and then the Sun Reavers betray her and that all goes out the window. Since the Sun Reavers betrayed her by getting the bell, and Anduin is confronting Garrosh over the Bell in the Temple of the Red Crane, it seems that is later in the time line.

All that said, I don't think Anduin dies, but I think everyone thinks he does, which will serve to enrage the Alliance against the Horde and push the conflict forward.

I think its interesting that Lor'Themar talks of old alliances being viable again, it will be interesting to see if that is earlier in the timeline before Jaina goes after the Sun Reavers, or later after Garrosh gets the bell. I'd also like to know what's up with the remaining High Elves, where they are, who their leader is, etc.

Deleted
    The horde just hit the alliance enrage timer, beware hordies your gonna get slammed into the ground by the supirior alliance!

so for all the people saying because varian and jaina thinks anduin is dead it confirms it somehow?

ummm maybe its just me but if i was on a foreign continent in the middle of a war and my enemy thought i died or did kill me and im back to life somehow i wouldnt exactly go running around saying "IM ALIVE IM ALIVE LOOK AT ME IM ALIVE"

did it never cross any of your minds that hes in hiding somewhere? maybe with the celestials or something
    Last edited by Immitis; 2012-10-12 at 04:50 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    I dunno, when Jaina was younger, she couldn't rage like that. I am guessing that since the Arthas is gone (love of her life), she decided to go mental and more and more insane, oh well, it's normal as a hearthbroken.
    dunno if serious or not...

Jaina has gone down this path and become more warmongering then Varian, on account of what happened in theramore, those she lost, and now if he is or isn't, believeing Anduin to be dead (he was like a nephew to her), she has gone down the same path she was showing when theramore was destroyed. She's pretty much lost it now.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so for all the people saying because varian and jaina thinks anduin is dead it confirms it somehow?

ummm maybe its just me but if i was on a foreign continent in the middle of a war and my enemy thought i dided or did kill me and im back to life somehow i wouldnt exactly go running around saying "IM ALIVE IM ALIVE LOOK AT ME IM ALIVE"

did it never cross any of your minds that hes in hiding somewhere? maybe with the celestials or something
    until we know for sure its just speculation what happens with anduin.
    #boycottchina

This may be of interest for everyone...

http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=date%3A2012-10-11#zones

Dalaran has a new zone on the PTR.

Deleted
    funny how garrosh seems to think (considering the sound clip) that azeroth is theirs to claim... what about the "we were here first" kind of deal :P? alliance ftw!