Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    The day Jaina turns into Galthos 2.0. Sad day... Double standards, locking the Sunreavers for moving Horde through Dalaran, while freely moving battlemages to support Alliance troops, is never a good action for a long term rule.
    you just raised an interesting point here.

Jaina is persecuting the sunreavers for apparently moving horde forces though dalaran to attack darnassus, and yet who was it a year ago that allowed a road to be build though duskwallow and allow alliance tanks and troops to march though theramore onto the barrens? oh right, JAINA!.

Indeed, it is double standards, and to me, terrible f***ing writing.
    #boycottchina

By the way, anyone have a link to the datamined objectives of Vol'jin's scenario or any others? The only one I've seen was for the black temple scenario on the front page, but someone earlier reference the objectives for vol'jin's scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Strithor View Post
    I wonder if Dalaran will fit where the Stormwind City Park used to be, about time something went there.

*Breaks out his measuring tape and gets busy!*
    Dalaran is it's own nation it shouldn't be reduced to a Stormwind district, that is just insulting for this great nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Dalaran is it's own nation it shouldn't be reduced to a Stormwind district, that is just insulting for this great nation.
    They've already insulted it by making it into a staging ground for a pointless war that we know the outcome of already, and making its new leader into a fascist with double standards.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Is everyone ignorant to see this or are people to hating to see it.
    Garrosh and Varian Wrynn are almost one and the same, Anger, rage, fear for losing those they love, Varian his son and Garrosh his right to lead and give his people (the orcs) the best he can.
    They are so similar.
    I think that if they would raid Orgrimmar and the fight goes down ,they should not kill eachother but learn from eachother and make an agreement to end this bloody shit war, because to be honest, I'm tired and done with this war.
    All the hating on eachothers factions, blegh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Jaina is persecuting the sunreavers for apparently moving horde forces though dalaran to attack darnassus, and yet who was it a year ago that allowed a road to be build though duskwallow and allow alliance tanks and troops to march though theramore onto the barrens? oh right, JAINA!.

Not really an apples to apples comparison there. She built a road for the Alliance to use. The sunreavers that smuggled people into darnassus were acting AGAINST the will of the Kirin Tor, Jaina being its leader, where as Jaina was simply aiding the alliance by building that road. It'd be more like if dwarf members of the Earthen Ring were doing something to send forces into Thunder Bluff to steal crap.

It is after some Sunreavers allowed the Horde to move through the portals, the Silvermoon Dalaran conflict is very interesting though. The two greatest magical Kingdoms in existence at each others throat and the blood elves have the edge since they know everything the Krin Tor know.

They've already insulted it by making it into a staging ground for a pointless war that we know the outcome of already, and making its new leader into a fascist with double standards.
    It was rather obvious Dalaran would become part of the Alliance once more and Jaina has a right to be angry at the Sunreavers, but she woke a sleeping Dragon. Silvermoon won't take what happened there lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Garrosh and Varian Wrynn are almost one and the same, Anger, rage, fear for losing those they love, Varian his son and Garrosh his right to lead and give his people (the orcs) the best he can.
    They are so similar.
    I think that if they would raid Orgrimmar and the fight goes down ,they should not kill eachother but learn from eachother and make an agreement to end this bloody shit war, because to be honest, I'm tired and done with this war.
    Ummm...they've fought before, and it has done nothing to give them respect for one another let alone end the war.

15+ Year Old Account
    So like are some of the sound files backwards or something? You have Tyrande apologizing for wanting to charge right in, then complaining they should charge right in. You got Jaina going batshit crazy (again) about Anduin being dead, then being a nice person and talking with him. You also have Lor'Themar being pissed at the Alliance, and then all of a sudden being angry at Garrosh (this one might actually be in order, but it is kinda weird how he gets calm).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Ummm...they've fought before, and it has done nothing to give them respect for one another let alone end the war.
    With thrall proberbly being present, vol jin, and all the leaders of the other factions, it could very well happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    So like are some of the sound files backwards or something? You have Tyrande apologizing for wanting to charge right in, then complaining they should charge right in. You got Jaina going batshit crazy (again) about Anduin being dead, then being a nice person and talking with him. You also have Lor'Themar being pissed at the Alliance, and then all of a sudden being angry at Garrosh (this one might actually be in order, but it is kinda weird how he gets calm).
    The voice files are datamined and not put into order.

Good. I hope they kick Horde out of Dalaran for good and they get to hole up in some shitty tent camp while leveling through Northrend.

Dalaran belongs to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    They are so similar.
    the difference is, varian has tried multiple times to end the war peacefully, hes helped allied with and even lead horde soldiers and people in battle hes offered them resources to end fighting with the night elves. whereas garrosh has never even considered peace
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Not really an apples to apples comparison there. She built a road for the Alliance to use. The sunreavers that smuggled people into darnassus were acting AGAINST the will of the Kirin Tor, Jaina being its leader, where as Jaina was simply aiding the alliance by building that road. It'd be more like if dwarf members of the Earthen Ring were doing something to send forces into Thunder Bluff to steal crap.
    Actually it is perfect example, since for years Jaina preached about wanting peace, and yet even when she still did, allowed for the alliance to build that road, where they went on to attack the barrens. Don't try and plead innocence here.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Good. I hope they kick Horde out of Dalaran for good and they get to hole up in some shitty tent camp while leveling through Northrend.

Dalaran belongs to the Alliance.
    Not gonna happen Northrend will remain exactly the way it was, with Rhonin as leader and a city hub for both factions. They might implement a new Dalaran someday, but I highly doubt that.

Well with people bringing up the Two Prince's achievement saying we have to revive Anduin and no one else flips the bill. Alot of the people saying it could or couldn't be any of the other leaders because they are "Chieftens" or Kings, but it got me to think, What is Sylvannas did Res Anduin and elected him as her Prince since she is the Banshee "Queen"?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the difference is, varian has tried multiple times to end the war peacefully, hes helped allied with and even lead horde soldiers and people in battle hes offered them resources to end fighting with the night elves. whereas garrosh has never even considered peace
    Garrosh wants what is best for the Horde. He knows that going for peace with The Alliance would solve nothing. The Horde would still have their capital in a desert, and the Alliance would still treat them as lesser creatures. Varian has the option of suing for peace because he doesn't have any reason to fight besides defending.

Also...is that...Dan Green aka Yugi'Pharoah doing the voice of Lor'themar?

DARK MAGIC ATTACK!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Refusing to help Brann in Ulduar because he's a bit pissy - not constrained.

Sending allies to fight in the Argent Arena instead of Argent champions - not constrained

Almost choking your son to death - not constrained

Varian has as much constraint as Garrosh.
    Again, I have no idea why this is so hard for people to understand (seriously, it's so very simple), but almost all of his story is devoted to learning to control his anger issues. This is not to say he doesn't have anger issues. It is to say the opposite. He must have anger issues to struggle to control them.

I will go over it again just to be sure you get it.

Varian has anger issues.
    He tries to control them.
    He has been succeeding bit by bit.
    At controlling the anger issues.
    Which he has.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Errr compared to bloodshed, What would you prefer? An all out war which involves many casualties for both ally and horde or some simple negosations with trading and such so both sides don't suffer?

Think about it

I am a Horde fanatic a very VERY complete one however don't get all thinking ally don't have any ''Good'' deeds in them
    Its just your post made it seem Varian was giving supplies to the Horde for free.

BTW its better for a nation to actually own said resources than to have to trade for them.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"