Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dalaran will return to the Alliance, in lore only. Horde will still be able to use the old Dalaran. No way will they piss off their favorite fraction by removing anything from them.

And as much as I dislike the peacemongering whelp, he's still another Alliance leader that we loose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the difference is, varian has tried multiple times to end the war peacefully, hes helped allied with and even lead horde soldiers and people in battle hes offered them resources to end fighting with the night elves. whereas garrosh has never even considered peace
    He hasnt indeed but he is a typical orc warchief, he did alot of honorable stuff people just dont WANT to see , STonetalon, also alot of his rules come down to honor and loyalty.
    yes he is still a ferocious orc but hey... characters can change, look at Varian

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Garrosh wants what is best for the Horde. He knows that going for peace with The Alliance would solve nothing. The Horde would still have their capital in a desert, and the Alliance would still treat them as lesser creatures. Varian has the option of suing for peace because he doesn't have any reason to fight besides defending.
    lol best thing that Blood Elf ever said, if he ever said anything.

The Horde exists because of the Alliance
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    :O

Lor'themar: "We may reconsider old alliances".
    not alliance

not horde......

ah fuck legion

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Actually it is perfect example, since for years Jaina preached about wanting peace, and yet even when she still did, allowed for the alliance to build that road, where they went on to attack the barrens. Don't try and plead innocence here.
    The sunreavers acted against the will of the kirin tor and betrayed it. Not all of them, but some certainly did, and this is the SECOND time Jaina placed her trust in the sunreavers only to be betrayed. The result was a powerful artifact ending up in the hands of Garrosh and Anduin dying trying to stop it. Jaina, even if she was pro peace, was always part of the Alliance. Did Jaina overreact? Probably. But that doesn't change the fact that, for the second time, members of the sunreavers betrayed the Kirin Tor in favor of Garrosh. Jaina's dialogue also indicates the sunreavers were given a chance to flee but we'll have to see how this plays out in game first. It's not that the sunreavers moved troops. It's that some of their members betrayed the kirin tor for a second time to disastrous effect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Dalaran will return to the Alliance, in lore only. Horde will still be able to use the old Dalaran. No way will they piss off their favorite fraction by removing anything from them.

And as much as I dislike the peacemongering whelp, he's still another Alliance leader that we loose.
    I love how because Blizzard won't remove an entire capital city from one faction, it must mean they are being bias towards that faction. Seriously, Alliance players whine about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    also why does lor themar sound so much like adam west

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Garrosh's influence with the Sha changes him and in turn makes him do something he would never do prior, you know, interact with demons.

That alone could be the thing that makes the Orcs question his leadership.

All very interesting stuff. There won't be any races leaving a faction, all they are doing is slowly setting up major reasons why each individual Horde race has a reason to dislike Garrosh, with Orcs probably being the last ones.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    I love how because Blizzard won't remove an entire capital city from one faction, it must mean they are being bias towards that faction. Seriously, Alliance players whine about everything.
    It's an Alliance capital city to begin with.

Not that I agree with making Horde players not able to use the Dalaran in Northrend, but there should be a 'present' version back in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    lol best thing that Blood Elf ever said, if he ever said anything.

The Horde exists because of the Alliance
    The Horde exists because they made a bad deal with the Legion and blew up their homeworld.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    not alliance

not horde......

ah fuck legion
    I really doubt they will ally themselves with the Legion, they could refresh their alliance with either the forsaken or maybe the Naga, we will see in time.

Deleted
    Screw Anduin, why had I not heard anything else about Rhonin dying ;_;7

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Not that I agree with making Horde players not able to use the Dalaran in Northrend, but there should be a 'present' version back in the Eastern Kingdoms.
    and where exactly would you put it?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

It's an Alliance capital city to begin with.

Why should it be displayed? It is just wasting resources it is enough that people know Dalaran is once more part of the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    Screw Anduin, why had I not heard anything else about Rhonin dying ;_;7
    I am glad Rhonin died, all that is left now is the useless Windrunner sister and her bastard offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    not alliance

not horde......

ah fuck legion
    No, the blood elves never aligned themselves with the legion except Kael'thas and his group. The BELVES of Silvermoon would never align themselves with the Legion. Hell, they would rather kill their beloved (at the time) prince before buddying up to the legion

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I really doubt they will ally themselves with the Legion, they could refresh their alliance with either the forsaken or maybe the Naga, we will see in time.
    My guess it that line is out of place, and takes place before the Dalaran scenario. My guess is, disgusted by what Garrosh is doing, he's starting to open up to the idea of looking to the Alliance, only for Jaina's actions, as he says, to 'drive his people to garrosh's horde.' I think the line fits better at the beginning than the end, especially since what jaina does would be a huge blow to every allying with the Alliance again in the near future.

As for 'the horde exists because of the alliance,' actually it was the orcs that drove the Alliance to form together in the first place. It's like tim burton's batman movie. Sure, Batman 'created' the Joker. But the joker 'created' Batman first.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 03:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why should it be displayed? It is just wasting resources it is enough that people know Dalaran is once more part of the Alliance.

I am glad Rhonin died, all that is left now is the useless Windrunner sister and her bastard offspring.
    And Krasus' prophecies!

Deleted

The Horde exists because they made a bad deal with the Legion and blew up their homeworld.
    Funny, I remember lines fro Warcraft 2 saying the Horde is no more, and then lines from Thrall saying a new Horde will arise, one different from the past. But hey, Alliance bigots, as long as it's not human looking, just burn it right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Funny, I remember lines fro Warcraft 2 saying the Horde is no more, and then lines from Thrall saying a new Horde will arise, one different from the past. But hey, Alliance bigots, as long as it's not human looking, just burn it right?
    Yes, how dare those human bigots imprison those murderous orcs that came rampaging through their homeworld seeking to wipe them out! How dare they not see them as anything but monsters after committing the paltry crime of attempted planetary genocide? They really overreacted those human bigots!

Garithos did screw over the blood elves, but not all humans are like that, and Jaina's anger came from not the fact they were blood elves but that she had twice been betrayed by the sunreavers with lethal results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    either that or there traitors for not conforming, such as the blood elves.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yes, how dare those human bigots imprison those murderous orcs that came rampaging through their homeworld seeking to wipe them out! How dare they not see them as anything but monsters after committing the paltry crime of attempted planetary genocide? They really overreacted those human bigots!

Garithos did screw over the blood elves, but not all humans are like that, and Jaina's anger came from not the fact they were blood elves but that she had twice been betrayed by the sunreavers with lethal results.
    oh I see. So not all humans are to Garithos's standard so that makes anything they do alright, but the horde being lead by 1 tyrannical warchief makes all the orcs evil by definition then?
    Its just double standards here, you can't tell yourself one side is without fault, thats not how any of this works.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    either that or there traitors for not conforming, such as the blood elves.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 09:24 PM ----------

oh I see. So not all humans are to Garithos's standard so that makes anything they do alright, but the horde being lead by 1 tyrannical warchief makes all the orcs evil by definition then?
    Its just double standards here, you can't tell yourself one side is without fault, thats not how any of this works.
    The point of my post is that there's more to humans in Azeroth than xenophobia. I didn't say all orcs are evil. I simply pointed out why many humans hate orcs specifically.

15+ Year Old Account
    I *really* wish I could post memes on the forums.

Because I listened to the first 5 seconds of the Jaina one and well....

That escalated quickly........

On that note, these sound files are amazing.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-10-12 at 08:30 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature