Thread: reforge website

reforge website

Can someone please direct me to a good website to help me reforge correctly. MrRobot is telling me to put Jade Spirit (or is this correct since Windsong might be broken) on my staff. Neither MrRobot or wowreforge are allowing me to use exp and hit to reach my hit goal.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade spirit is the correct enchant for weapon when you get it .it gives you 1650 int...healers going to use the same and benefit from spirit as well..you just have to be revered with shado pan first
    and Mr robot also includes exp as a reforge(at least for me)
    Last edited by Jimm3; 2012-10-12 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeerDeth View Post
    MrRobot is telling me to put Jade Spirit (or is this correct since Windsong might be broken) on my staff.
    It's correct because Jade Spirit is the best enchant for all casters, regardless of Windsong. You just might have trouble getting your hands on it as I doubt there's too many people Revered with Shado-Pan yet.

I haven't found any reforge helping system that is working for casters even slightly. It's butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    It's correct because Jade Spirit is the best enchant for all casters, regardless of Windsong. You just might have trouble getting your hands on it as I doubt there's too many people Revered with Shado-Pan yet.

I haven't found any reforge helping system that is working for casters even slightly. It's butts.
    Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of Mr Robot. Last expac it kept telling me to reforge into crit as Arcane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of Mr Robot. Last expac it kept telling me to reforge into crit as Arcane.
    Mr Robot, with the default setup, has always been terrible in my opinion. I'm sure it has some value if you change the stat weights, but if you're gonna do that there are better things to look at (Rawr for example - but that also doesn't seem to support expertise yet).

Wowreforge was my go to site for very simple reforging, but that is completely broken for us since MoP landed.

Wowreforge was my go to site for very simple reforging, but that is completely broken for us since MoP landed.
    It's not completely broken, I still use wowreforge. it just doesn't know that exp = hit and it isn't counting enchants right now. I just do the math myself beforehand (i.e. I have 3x 320 exp gems, 170 hit enchant, 175 exp enchant = 1305 hit. 5100 - 3795 = 3795 hit), plug that number into the hit box (plus the haste cap) and boom.

I do wish they'd fix the problems with wowreforge.com, but it still works. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Mr Robot and it works in the EXP/HIT perfectly for me. No problems so far, used to use wowreforge.com but won't load my character

Quote Originally Posted by Envyadams View Post
    I use Mr Robot and it works in the EXP/HIT perfectly for me. No problems so far, used to use wowreforge.com but won't load my character
    Can you explain how to get it to automatically work with exp/hit?

Mr Robot, with the default setup, has always been terrible in my opinion. I'm sure it has some value if you change the stat weights, but if you're gonna do that there are better things to look at (Rawr for example - but that also doesn't seem to support expertise yet).

last time i checked rawr had fixed stat caps and stat weights that you couldnt change.. so using something like rawr for optimization is not really a good thing

I would suggest using something like simcraft to get your stat weights, then just plugging them into the addon "Reforgelite". Fairly handy add on to have as it does it all in the client.

That being said, don't use the add-on blindly and trust your own judgement. I wouldn't use any of the pre-set stat weights they have, just because its incredibly easy to calculate your own using a simulator. Also, as it stands the add-on won't reforge to expertise to attain hit cap for casters. There is a work around posted in the comment section of their curse page.
    Last edited by Flogre; 2012-10-13 at 02:13 AM.

Do mages need exp ? 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    Do mages need exp ? 0.0
    No. Expertise now contributes to the hit cap, so it's possible to reforge a piece that has hit + some other secondary stat to go further towards your cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 expertise = 1 hit... yes, the whole time since 5.0...

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If it was during DS I would have told you so aswell since it was impossible to be below the haste cap during hero in t13 hc gear. I think Mr Robot is okay, it's the best tool for quick stat optimization we got atm afaik.