Page 1 of 64
... LastLast

Young Bullied Female takes her own life leaves video

I do not know about you. This just makes me sick to my stomach. A woman as pretty and as smart as this one. Left warning sign's first tried to drink bleach. Then did a video with cue cards about bullying. Then she takes her own life. I am so sick of humanity and our society of what need's to be accepted and insulting those who don't fit that cookie cutter cue card.

It reminds me when some players are rude to each other in games. People should NOT be killing themseleves around thing's like this. I don't know what else to say expect that every year we hear this is a growing problems. Kids bring guns to school who are bullied shooting up class mates. Nothing ever get's done or fixed. Everything just repeat's.

We need to wake up and do something about bullying. No more victims. No more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/10..._hp_ref=canada

This is so sad.

That despicable douchebag who did this to her should burn in hell. He had no possible justification for what he did. People like that, and the people who are inevitably going to defend him and blame the victim instead, make me sick.

Deleted
    Nothing we can do about it, bullying is just human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Nothing we can do about it, bullying is just human nature.
    That is so so sad you believe that.

Deleted
    Kill yourself is stupid there is so many other solutions, it does not make me sad at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it take something as sad as an individual that's gone through so much bullying that they commit suicide for us to show compassion, for us to show clemency in our actions, for us to genuinely care about a stranger and their family, for us to actually love a stranger as they would a friend. Why are our tears with someone we don't know after they're dead? Is it because we share the pain of human nature, of bullying? I've always believed through pain rises compassion but that compassion applies to general life as well, it applies to loving a stranger in all cases possible, not just when they're dead. But i'm starting to believe i'm wrong, a lot of people seem to be nice for the same reason they're cruel: For their own aggrandizement and self worth, for our own comfort, for our own perceived identities.

Don't read the youtube comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, these's really sad, but is impossible to complete remove it, the best way to help these people is:

A) The authorities (school teachers, etc...) should do something about these situation, the teachers should try to help their students in anything they can, i have seen case where a boy was being bullied in front on the teacher and the teacher say "They are just playing..."

B) Parents should know what happens to their childrens in the school, and think like that, and try to be there for them...

I was bullied in the school to the point that i started believing what people said to me... i started thinking "I would be better dead..., my parents will have a happier life with out me", and i actually tried to commit suicide with my father's gun... but then.... maybe because i'm really kind of clumsy i didn't toke out all the security measures of the gun... so nothing happen when pulled the trigger, and i was to scared to try again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    It's true, it's the pack mentality, we see it in the animal kingdom all the time. Animals often turn on the weaker or different members of the pack, until we can change our very nature bullying will always exist.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Kill yourself is stupid there is so many other solutions, it does not make me sad at all.
    She did change schools...

Deleted
    Not sure if fake or not,
    However if this is true then it is indeed very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    But it's true...some people are dicks... but there is a choice to fight back.

Well I see you get an A+ grade for empathy. Try being depressed and suicidal and tell me how stupid it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Not sure if fake or not,
    However if this is true then it is indeed very sad.
    Unless she faked the video, then leaked the facts to reporters while hiding out somewhere waiting for this to be picked up. I don't see why they would lie. It's more then sad we need do something to make sure this never happens. To accept that it's a normal is to accept the worst in us. We can do better and we will do better.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    It's analogous to battered spouses.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    I was bullied relentlessly, didn't matter that I fucked up people when I snapped. I still ended up depressed and suicidal for many years since emotional damage was done.

Deleted
    Why did she go around 'an olders guy house' when his 'girlfriend was on vacation'?...

What's sad is that she posted that video a month ago. The police were involved in the incidents and everyone knew she is at suicide risk. This is a tragey that could have been and should have been prevented.

Like really, if your daughter just drank bleach you'd think the parents would keep an eye on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like maxillan said, teachers and parents especially seem to be growing increasingly detached from the lives of kids. In school, teachers need to be a lot more observant for this stuff (who cares if 16 year old fuckbuckets hate you for it? they already hate any teacher that actually calls them out when they haven't done the work). At home, parents need to have conversations with their children more than "How was your day? Good."
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    She was young... and when you're young there are many things that you don't know, sometimes you feel like it will be better just to die... Better for you, and the others... does that mean that she's doing the right thing? no... that's not the solution, but i don't know how have been your life... and at the same time..., you don't know how hard was those things for her..., don't say that noone should feel bad because what she did..., she did it, because FOR HER that was the only solution