Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Because 10-man is lol easymode and stuff, amirite? is done to death years ago, try something a bit more original and try harder. I'd say you're so obvious that you barely reach 1/10 score. If this the best you can pull you might want to find another hobby.

It's a pretty weak reason. You're a top 5 guild in the world, you could basically recruit the best 15 available players in the world to fill those raid spots. You could even do it without broadcasting the people leaving to the rest of the world, and most people would be none the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    It's a pretty weak reason. You're a top 5 guild in the world, you could basically recruit the best 15 available players in the world to fill those raid spots. You could even do it without broadcasting the people leaving to the rest of the world, and most people would be none the wiser.
    Except, finnish only.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Recruiting is not as easy as you make it out, and also they were still limitted to finish players only. Implying that by being top guild it is easy to get recruits is a bit hilarious.

Deleted
    Jesus christ people, the FACT that they are pulling almost the same numbers in 10 man raids than top 25 man guilds are pulling should be enough proof for you how "bad" they really are and how much respect i'm giving them as the BEST players in the world. I don't like 10 man raids and the fact they changed from 25 either but this is just fucking ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    No. For fucks sake. It has N O T H I N G to do with this reputation bullshit you keep spouting. At all.

It has to do with them wanting to have fun with the game. Having a sub-par 25man is NOT fun.
    Aren't they sponsored? That doesn't sound like everything they do is about 'fun' to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's leave the tinfoil hats at the door.

There's really no need for speculation; Paragon explained on their website exactly why they switched to 10 man on their website. Core players quit or wanted to play less, and they couldn't replace them with the quality of people they are used to - so it was either drop to 10 man or allow non-finnish players in the guild. Obviously remaining a finnish-only guild was important to them, and thus they swapped to 10 and have played with the same skill and dedication now that they did as a 25 man guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    They only recruit Finnish speakers and there arent that many good Finnish players who applied. No need for idiotic conspiracies you crazy US people.
    is OP even from the US? his profile doesn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskEd View Post
    Jesus christ people, the FACT that they are pulling almost the same numbers in 10 man raids than top 25 man guilds are pulling should be enough proof for you how "bad" they really are and how much respect i'm giving them as the BEST players in the world. I don't like 10 man raids and the fact they changed from 25 either but this is just fucking ridiculous.
    I don't care what paragon or any other guild does, because they are all very excellent players except for blood legion ****tards. They are the only ones who constantly hype themselves, while playing subpar compared to the topguilds AND even to semi-hardcore guilds.

Just look at their Spiritbinder Kill Video (Mage PoV), it's utterly impossible (for a hardcore raider) to make more mistakes as a Mage than that guy did, everyone of the 3 mages in my guild makes 10k more dps over 6min fight than he does (and that in 370 gear and not 380+ gear like this guy had). And whats really sad about that? That the Mage is still the second best DPS of their whole roster, which bags the question: How can so many shitters still down bosses in 25m? Must be the extra-gear maybe they got because of 2 id resets in normal. Or the advantage of the one-day-ahead of everyone else start... don't know... I hope Heart of Fear and ToES get really hard DPS wise, so that the really good guilds get the kills, and not just the ones with the headstart and endless playing time (16h/day or more)

Deleted
    Fun fact: the guild Depraved at 3/6 heroic in 10-man and on top of the challenge mode scores is also Finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabmyheartxxx View Post
    *puts on tinfoil hat*

Dude, don't you seriously have anything more useful to use your time on? Jesus fucking Christ.
    Indeed. Who cares about what some guild is thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon gave their reasons for the switch. When did it become a bad thing to accept that what people say is the truth?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Because they are a finnish guild only. They had people stop playing the game, it's not easy to find people to replace those who quit.

US tears because EU #1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    I don't care what paragon or any other guild does, because they are all very excellent players except for blood legion ****tards. They are the only ones who constantly hype themselves, while playing subpar compared to the topguilds AND even to semi-hardcore guilds.

Just look at their Spiritbinder Kill Video (Mage PoV), it's utterly impossible (for a hardcore raider) to make more mistakes as a Mage than that guy did, everyone of the 3 mages in my guild makes 10k more dps over 6min fight than he does (and that in 370 gear and not 380+ gear like this guy had). And whats really sad about that? That the Mage is still the second best DPS of their whole roster, which bags the question: How can so many shitters still down bosses in 25m? Must be the extra-gear maybe they got because of 2 id resets in normal. Or the advantage of the one-day-ahead of everyone else start... don't know... I hope Heart of Fear and ToES get really hard DPS wise, so that the really good guilds get the kills, and not just the ones with the headstart and endless playing time (16h/day or more)
    Riggnaros carries whole guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    Because they are a finnish guild only. They had people stop playing the game, it's not easy to find people to replace those who quit.

US tears because EU #1?
    I am from Europe.

That does not however make me an automatic supporter of Paragon. I am a Blood Legion and Method 'fan' By fan I mean I like following those guilds and wish them well in world firsts.

The fact still stands that Paragon slated 10 man balancing issues in past tiers saying how much easier it is than 25 mans, they now switched to 10 mans, got world first and now take all the credit away from Method, who got the harder and more skilled world first in 25 man.

I personally am not saying 10 man is easier than 25 man, but Paragon have been quoted on numerous occasions saying it. So therefore by their own philosophy and opinion their world first was easier than Methods world first yet Paragon get all the credit...

I honestly believe that this is the exact reason Paragon went 10 man instead of sticking with 25 man. They have been on top for so long, realized that they were no longer the best 25 man guild in the world so went 10 man to keep their 'title' as world first. Just look how bitter they got when Kin Raiders took their crown. Paragon members were even quoted making excuses about class stacking on Spine etc.

In my opinion they are a bitter and hypocritical guild.

Also yes, I am not in a top 10 guild so my opinion is not worth as much as those who are. However the top 25 man guilds, for the most part, share my opinion on Paragons 10 man.

I love how half the people on MMO-Champion know more about Paragon than Paragon does.

Clearly they are a bunch of liars and it is all one giant conspiracy! Has nothing to do with, you know, the reasons Paragon told us they were going 10 man.

Paragon has never given a blanket statement that all 10 mans are easier than 25. If you think that we have, then you have misunderstood. Paragon has never compared differences in difficulties without actually running both 10 man and 25 man versions. This is the reason why we never really made any comments about tier 11 differences except for Al'Akir (which we did multiple hours in 10 man while it was extremely difficult in 25 man version). We did not do the bosses so we did not comment on them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diivil View Post
    Paragon has never given a blanket statement that all 10 mans are easier than 25. If you think that we have, then you have misunderstood. Paragon has never compared differences in difficulties without actually running both 10 man and 25 man versions. This is the reason why we never really made any comments about tier 11 differences except for Al'Akir (which we did multiple hours in 10 man while it was extremely difficult in 25 man version). We did not do the bosses so we did not comment on them.
    Nice, now your official stance is 'We only think 10 mans are easier when we are raiding 25 man'

I just feel bad for Method... They got world first 25 man yet your guild undeservedly get's all the plaudits and 'glory'

You also said you prefer 25 mans to 10 mans. There is only one reason for dropping to 10 mans despite the fact you like 25 mans more... and that is to get world first. You know for a fact you only went 10 man so you could be ranked #1 this tier.

Gratz on your "world first"
    Last edited by mmocb81bc31744; 2012-10-12 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Nice, now your official stance is 'We only think 10 mans are easier when we are raiding 25 man'

Gratz on your 'world first'
    Did I say that? No, I didn't. Read better, troll harder or stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Diivil View Post
    Did I say that? No, I didn't. Read better, troll harder or stop posting.
    just dont get into this diivil.. its not worth your time. This guy is just trolling the crap out of this forum

@OP: You just cant accept that paragon still is the #1 guild out there, even though they switched to 10 man. /thread.