Deleted

5.1 and pvp gear

Ok can someone explain this to me.

according to the patch notes in 5.1 season 13 gear will be available being 496ilvl an 503 elite.

People are saying this patch is coming out sometime in november? so whats the point grinding season 12 gear now?

Will conquest and rbg/arena rating get reset again in 5.1?

if i am missing something please say.

Where are you seeing warnings for the next season? Season 13 should start whenever Tier 15 shows up, but that's a long way off. Most of the current PvE tier isn't available yet, and that's more what these patches will be for.

Deleted
    I see nothing about PVP gear in the patchnotes.

Link your source, please. You can't post regular links with your current post count, but you can do it the manual way like "www mmo-champion com/whatever".

Until you link what you read, I believe you're just making stuff up for the fun of it.

Deleted
    on front page, scroll down just after the patch notes to new items being added in the patch it says "New Items
    All of the new PvP items are not listed, you can find them on our new PTR WoWDB site!, ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-patch=16139
    Last edited by mmocaf44d86edd; 2012-10-12 at 02:53 PM.

Deleted
    Just because something is in the data-files for a patch, doesn't mean it has to be released with said patch, surely?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jilted View Post
    on front page, scroll down just after the patch notes to new items being added in the patch it says "New Items
    All of the new PvP items are not listed, you can find them on our new PTR WoWDB site!, ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-patch=16139
    Two things:
    1. You start out by saying "according to the patchnotes". This is not in the patchnotes, this is stuff being data-mined by a fansite. If it was in the notes, then yes, that would be an indication that S13 would start with 5.1. So far, that does not seem to be the case, but Blizzard may yet change that. Only time will tell.
    2. What is being datamined as part of stuff for patch X.Y isn't always an indication that it will be made available the same day that patch goes live. It may be part of a thing that gets activated during that patch cycle. So in theory, S13 could start a week before 5.2, long after 5.1 goes live.

Deleted
    thats is why i am asking,thanks for the reply