Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you have the mats for it, make 4 and try and sell them as a set. People dont like mismatched bags lol.

12 dayli cooldowns + twink on the fucking celestrials on ex .. if i ever sell them it would be for 200k, not since it would cost that mutch, but for the time i spend doing totaly annoing daylis

What confuses me about Blizzards direction with this...they admit very early after MoP was released that bag space is a problem, at least partially due to the number of widgets and useless trinkets they give us, and want to do something about it. yet the stick the largest new bag at least a month away from that point and dont even supply tailors with a slightly smaller bag to replace the illusionary bag with new mats, or remove the cooldown from things like the Glacial bag.

It's like they are hitting some kind of technical storage limit and are actively trying to fix the problem but dont want us to know its an issue.

They could have moved the bag to a lower rep tier to at least start fixing the problem near release, and changed the reward for exhalted celestials. putting the bag pattern as the penultimate prize seems .

I can confirm a guild member on US senjin was realm first getting this recipe. Sold a few of them a couple weeks ago for 25k gold. None available on the AH currently
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    What confuses me about Blizzards direction with this...they admit very early after MoP was released that bag space is a problem, at least partially due to the number of widgets and useless trinkets they give us, and want to do something about it. yet the stick the largest new bag at least a month away from that point and dont even supply tailors with a slightly smaller bag to replace the illusionary bag with new mats, or remove the cooldown from things like the Glacial bag.

It's like they are hitting some kind of technical storage limit and are actively trying to fix the problem but dont want us to know its an issue.

They could have moved the bag to a lower rep tier to at least start fixing the problem near release, and changed the reward for exhalted celestials. putting the bag pattern as the penultimate prize seems .
    Ah, yes. More jaded whining. Just so you know, Mr. Internet Detective, Blizzard has never shied away from telling us that the biggest problem behind more bag space is technical limitations. Same reason they haven't been able to add anything like a storage for tabards.

But I get your complaining. I mean damn, having to wait a month after release for 8 more bag slots is pretty damn pathetic by blizzard. I mean, 1 month out of an expansion that will run for 18. Its just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Anyone paying 15k is bonkers. It's a bag. get a guild bank as they are bigger and learn to use void storage. Good luck though.
    Lol, players like myself have those all filled and need more storage. I'm a businessman and a collector, and there is surely not enough bag space.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Ah, yes. More jaded whining. Just so you know, Mr. Internet Detective, Blizzard has never shied away from telling us that the biggest problem behind more bag space is technical limitations. Same reason they haven't been able to add anything like a storage for tabards.

But I get your complaining. I mean damn, having to wait a month after release for 8 more bag slots is pretty damn pathetic by blizzard. I mean, 1 month out of an expansion that will run for 18. Its just ridiculous.
    Try being a tailor on your main since day one of wow, then watch your profession turned from something you have to invest time and money, into a joke that you max out the new skill points in 20 minutes, then realize your profession mats are cheaper then toilet paper except for the soulbound ones, AND that the best perk from having the profession (The early easy bag space), has been changed into a reward of a month and a half of slow grinding.

Then you might understand the 'jaded whining'. I typically give blizzard a lot of slack but you cannot deny that most professions have become the 'phoned in' part of expansions since Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Got three bags for 6k each, fourth one for 7k. Not bad, it's little more than 26 slotter was during Cata.
    Silvermoon-EU. I have ton of spare gold but not so much bag space, i don't really care for the price as long as it's reasonable.

That sounds insanely underpriced. At the least imperial silk should be going for 1k each. I think (and hope) you got very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    If you have the mats for it, make 4 and try and sell them as a set. People dont like mismatched bags lol.
    i concur, sold 4 instantly.

agree 6k is a steal^

Cheapest ive seen them for still on the AH is 30k a piece
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    agree 6k is a steal^

Cheapest ive seen them for still on the AH is 30k a piece
    Not really, if nobody buys them than I can easily ask a low price. A spit in peoples faces if they would ever cross the 15k line for a stupid bag.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Anyone paying 15k is bonkers. It's a bag. get a guild bank as they are bigger and learn to use void storage. Good luck though.
    Some of us grind D's with treasure finding pots because you can make an insane amount of gold with very little effort. Not having to leave the grind pays for the increased bag space since I already call up my gbank and portable banker before I go back to AH
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

As someone who first got recipe on my realm, bag did not sell at 25K, it did not sell at 20K, it did not sell at 15K and then I have just decided to use them myself. I don't see it someone buying it for more than 5K on my realm. Considering the amount of time required to obtain and recipe and wait 12 days, 5K is not worth the sell price. I will continue to make them to my bank and then my alt.