Uncertain of what to spend VP on (TG fury)

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricatus/simple

I have revered Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, honored Shado Pan. Originally I was planning to buy the klaxxi belt (crit/mastery) but then I got the pvp belt off Sha of Anger, and now I'm uncertain of belt vs shoulders vs back. How good/bad are the epic pvp pieces, really?

Belt. There are no plate belts that will drop in Vaults.

That's just my opinion though.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought ring first, then belt.
    Since decent versions for those slots dont drop till later in the tier.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I went ring-shoulders personally.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go for the set-slots first. because you most likely will wear the 4pc at some time, so anything on these slots may be a waste, until you know what items you are going to wear at those slots. Or until you have everything else already.

so depending on what reputation you have (and what Items you receive in the raids), I'd go with Ring > Wrist > Waist > Back and then the set-slots depending on where you have need for an item upgrade. Trinket seems to be quite weak for haste being pretty bad for DPS warriors as it seems.

Start with Belt and can also get Cape from Shadow-Pan. Ring is a viable option too.

I got the golden lotus ring and shoulders. I'll be getting the klaxxi belt next. I wouldn't worry about the VP cloak because there is a better cloak (more crit rating) that drops from the second boss.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    I wouldn't go for the set-slots first. because you most likely will wear the 4pc at some time, so anything on these slots may be a waste, until you know what items you are going to wear at those slots. Or until you have everything else already.
    We won't have full tier for a while...I believe Sha can only drop gloves and legs, so shoulders are a safe purchase. Also, warrior tier shoulders have hit + haste , no crit makes me sad.

Speaking about gear, unless I simmed wrong, ghost reaver breastplate is BiS till heroic?

I was planning on getting the Klaxxi belt, but the conq belt is very good and has similar stats, so I went for the Golden Lotus shoulders. I was thinking of getting the ring aswell but gonna save up for shado-pan helm next week unless I get very lucky and get the orgasmically good helm from Galleon. Shoulders > Helm > Ring > bracer imo.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Speaking about gear, unless I simmed wrong, ghost reaver breastplate is BiS till heroic?
    That is correct. I'd also advise letting the DKs and rets in your raid (if applicable) get the heroic chest before you, as then they would be more likely to pass on the gear with crit that you need....if that's how your guild handles loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromnak View Post
    That is correct. I'd also advise letting the DKs and rets in your raid (if applicable) get the heroic chest before you, as then they would be more likely to pass on the gear with crit that you need....if that's how your guild handles loot.
    Ya, I passed the 489 neck and bracers to our DK so that he'd pass me the helmet.