Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Dude your cutscene glitched like alot of other people's did. Pretty dumb on Anet's part. The big one time event for alot of people glitched and they didn't even see the Mad King in the scene like they were suppose to. Looks like Anet is par for the course still :P.
    There was a lot of lag, which normally I don't have problems with, as you can be seen clearly later in the video where it studders.

Funny I just tabbed back into the game and the Mad King just popped out of the portal, as I assume he was supposed to in the initial cut scene. lol
    Last edited by Ghosty; 2012-10-28 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Add additional comments

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    There was a lot of lag, which normally I don't have problems with, as you can be seen clearly later in the video where it studders.
    He's not talking about the lag. Look at the difference in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giV7ZI5BDro

yea my cutscene had no king. Was good to see that vid posted tho. All i saw was ghosts fly out on my screen. Tho standing in Lions arch near the dungeon portal an hr ago i did see him pop out a few times like he does in the cutscene.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    He's not talking about the lag. Look at the difference in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giV7ZI5BDro
    Yeah I just saw it in game as I edited above. >.<

Oh well.

K the act 2 minigames neeed to stay... in the game... FOREVER.

This is what I have been looking for in an mmo like wow or gw2. Something I can do when there is downtime. When I don't want to PvP or just kill monsters (which is the majority of PvE).

I have spent hours on the clocktower and hours in the lunatic mini game. It is amazing. We need more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    K the act 2 minigames neeed to stay... in the game... FOREVER.

This is what I have been looking for in an mmo like wow or gw2. Something I can do when there is downtime. When I don't want to PvP or just kill monsters (which is the majority of PvE).

I have spent hours on the clocktower and hours in the lunatic mini game. It is amazing. We need more.
    I still hate the clock tower after the ungodly amount of hours i spent trying to get it (finally got it and felt SUPER accomplished but still...) and wouldn't mind seeing that thing fade away and never come back, however the other two things i think i'll cry if they aren't left here for us.... ESPECIALLY the reapers rumble thing!! that was AWESOME!! I hope that they keep at least that one if nothing else, they can just say it's an event taking place in the mists or w/e...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Wish the event to make the doors lead to the Mad King's Realm weren't bugged on my server, I realy can't be arsed farming doors to have a minimal chance of getting in. :<
    Did try out the Mad King in his instance, I assume his health doesn't reset ever is because they want everyone to be able to kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I still hate the clock tower after the ungodly amount of hours i spent trying to get it (finally got it and felt SUPER accomplished but still...) and wouldn't mind seeing that thing fade away and never come back, however the other two things i think i'll cry if they aren't left here for us.... ESPECIALLY the reapers rumble thing!! that was AWESOME!! I hope that they keep at least that one if nothing else, they can just say it's an event taking place in the mists or w/e...
    I hope Magister Tassi stays in the game forever. "I have no candy to give." xD

Also, the little piwate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    I hope Magister Tassi stays in the game forever. "I have no candy to give." xD

Also, the little piwate!
    I am tempted to make "Quaggons a piwate! Yaaaaar!!" My text message tone xD
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me wants

I just have to say they really put an impressive amount of content into a week long holiday event.

A dungeon, 3 pvp games, the Clock Tower, 2 scavenger hunts, a labyrinth, all the unique mobs, bosses and items, the costumes, the weapon skins, the mats, the nodes.

Then there is all the permanent stuff added to the game, the mini-dungeons, jump puzzles, events and achievements.

I had a friend log on today that wasn't able to get on yet this week and he is just about overwhelmed by the amount of things to do.

It's nothing short of spectacular less than 2 months after launch. (and no sub fee!)
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/kVwJn.jpg

Damn you arenanet! those little things you make! like the plastic spiders when seen from below!

Deleted
    Been having an absolute blast with this event so far!

I've been spending a lot of time in Lunatic Inquisition, it's one of the most fun pvp games I've played. It's amazingly tense when your one of the final 4-5 villages left and you're trying to hide and move to avoid everyone

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/kVwJn.jpg

Damn you arenanet! those little things you make! like the plastic spiders when seen from below!
    In case no one knows; they have "Made in Tyria" written on their underside.

I want I want I want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I want I want I want
    Same same same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yep. They certainly did go all out just for a minor little holiday. =D
    wow you're never satified.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    wow you're never satified.
    Maybe he ment it was a good thing.

Deleted
    I don't even know anymore with him

and that other guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    I've been spending a lot of time in Lunatic Inquisition, it's one of the most fun pvp games I've played. It's amazingly tense when your one of the final 4-5 villages left and you're trying to hide and move to avoid everyone
    In one match i was the last villager with 2 minutes on the clock, most tense game ever. My metal gear solid skills came into play though with the stealth ability.