Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is only a little event content patch.
    So please stop saying "LOLOLOL MAJOR CONTENT PATCH WITH ONLY THAT?!11"

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    This is only a little event content patch.
    So please stop saying "LOLOLOL MAJOR CONTENT PATCH WITH ONLY THAT?!11"
    WoW's 5.1 patch is considered a "major content patch" and yet it has less content than GW2's halloween patch.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Id hope we see a lot more than that for it to be a major content patch, a week long holiday event, some new events and achievements seems a little thin. There isnt anything that jumps out right away. I know i know, quote me and tell me I shouldn't be here if im being negative but if this game is going to be reinstalled Id like to see something that constitutes the term 'major' content patch. Of course if there are hundreds of new scenarios puzzles etc that might be more understandable, its probably my wow mindest, but this feels like a filler patch.
    What are you expecting? You're not paying for it.

All they said was;

Halloween 2012 (Halloween always was quite big in Guild Wars, so I'm wondering how much they're going to do)
    New Dynamic Events
    New Jumping Puzzles
    New Bosses
    Mini Dungeons and New Achievements.

They didn't say how much and they didn't went full detailed on it. So best is to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    All they said was;

Halloween 2012 (Halloween always was quite big in Guild Wars, so I'm wondering how much they're going to do)
    New Dynamic Events
    New Jumping Puzzles
    New Bosses
    Mini Dungeons and New Achievements.

They didn't say how much and they didn't went full detailed on it. So best is to wait and see.
    Didnt they also say the PvP stuff was being added at the same time? (paid tournaments)

Pretty sure that is a major thing for the major content patch bashers out their.

Quote Originally Posted by Taihaku347 View Post
    WoW's 5.1 patch is considered a "major content patch" and yet it has less content than GW2's halloween patch.
    I wouldn't go that far though. I'm expecting a few new seasonal bosses and events in the world and a bunch of holiday stuff. Anyone that has played GW1 pretty much knows what to expect. Don't go into this thinking that you're going up against another elder dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Didnt they also say the PvP stuff was being added at the same time? (paid tournaments)

Pretty sure that is a major thing for the major content patch bashers out their.
    Paid Tournaments yes, I'm wondering what the rewards of those will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Paid Tournaments yes, I'm wondering what the rewards of those will be.
    they already said

1st/2nd win gems

actual gems
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Halloween is always one of my favorite holidays in games (Next to midsummer fest in wow). If the game looks like how it does in the concept art I am going to be so happy! I honestly will be surprised if the game didn't look like the concept art since everything I have seen so far is really close to their concepts.

10+ Year Old Account
    A non-monthly MMo getting a content update? Sounds like a Win/Win situation to me

Same Halloween moon as in GW1, it's awesome they kept that.

Deleted

I loved the moon in original Guild Wars. I'm glad they kept the look of it (at least in the concept art) for Guild Wars 2.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Halloween is always one of my favorite holidays in games (Next to midsummer fest in wow). If the game looks like how it does in the concept art I am going to be so happy! I honestly will be surprised if the game didn't look like the concept art since everything I have seen so far is really close to their concepts.
    Yeah, Halloween stuff is always fun. Hopefully the content isn't all high level and also hopefully the stuff available doesn't require gems to get.

Though, can't wait for candy cane bows!

I'm suspecting some suites will be buy-able with gems, but they will be available through in-game methods as well.

Deleted
    well, this was fast, so less then 3 months for first patch, well done, hope it is actually good and brings nice stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    well, this was fast, so less then 3 months for first patch, well done, hope it is actually good and brings nice stuff
    Less than 2 months ;-)
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post

I loved the moon in original Guild Wars. I'm glad they kept the look of it (at least in the concept art) for Guild Wars 2.
    its angled wrong

ANET WHY YOU HATE LORE
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    its angled wrong

ANET WHY YOU HATE LORE
    The rise of the Elder Dragons shook more than tyria only, they changed the angle of the moon as well!

Could not wait for the Mad King, and make some money from this event

Welcome Halloween!!
    Last edited by bbrthomas; 2012-12-17 at 06:35 AM.