Page 5 of 374 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I've already somewhat committed to a friends server and I'm just waiting for all that to go through before joining it. I'm more than happy to swing by yours though and we can give it a go. I've got lots of time in the winter I have FTB installed and ready to go for whenever you want. PM me the details and any teamspeak or skype you have and we can give it a go.
    Hehe, no worries. For sure, I'll white list you once the FTB server goes up and you are more than welcome to come bring some life to the server!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spambanjo View Post
    Hehe, no worries. For sure, I'll white list you once the FTB server goes up and you are more than welcome to come bring some life to the server!
    Sounds good man! I hope RP2 gets released soon. I'll come and build one of my "Chunk Eaters" for you guys to use Just send me a PM when you're ready. MC username is fuzzzie

http://i.imgur.com/CPrfy.png

more pics: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18497365

Deleted
    one of my "Chunk Eaters"
    Holy shit dude! I'll be honest, I've never seen anything quite like that before. Looks like it could do some serious landscaping lol.

Do you still have the world for that thing? A video explanation of what it does and how it does is would be nice addition to your uTube channel

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit dude! I'll be honest, I've never seen anything quite like that before. Looks like it could do some serious landscaping lol.

Do you still have the world for that thing? A video explanation of what it does and how it does is would be nice addition to your uTube channel
    Sadly no. That's from 1.2.5 days. If I get really bored one day I might go and make another one, but I can probably just wait until RP2 comes out for 1.4. Going to need to tweak it now for smaller enderchests. Basically the machine runs off some code I wrote. It devours 2 chunks at a time. Can go from lvl 64 to bedrock in about 10mins.

It takes a while to build and get working properly though, so I dunno if making it just for a demo has much use. I'll definitely be building one though.

Redpower frames with block breakers are just awesome at mining
    I prefer to use IC miners on mine tho, less landscaping fallout.

I do hope that the next version of RP frames and IC machines play a bit better than 1.2.5 did.
    I use 4 IC miners with 4 solar panels and MFEs, I ride it like an airship, its a mobile base.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    Redpower frames with block breakers are just awesome at mining
    I prefer to use IC miners on mine tho, less landscaping fallout.

I do hope that the next version of RP frames and IC machines play a bit better than 1.2.5 did.
    I use 4 IC miners with 4 solar panels and MFEs, I ride it like an airship, its a mobile base.
    RP quarry frames are awesome but right now i've been using a buildcraft quarry and messed around with a bit of computercraft excavators. The computercraft ones would work a lot better in SMP since they wouldn't shut down when you logoff.

Fuzzie, you might want to check out the Gregtech addon for Industrial craft, its part of the FTB pack, but like me, you might want to add it to your mods list to try out. Likely you already know, but it increases the difficulty and versatility of industrial craft.

Im a bit of an IC fan, trying to do everything the hard way with IC machines and methods, Gregtech makes things alot harder to achieve - tech tree wise, having a much steeper curve of difficulty when it comes to investing resources.

Ive not said it already, but your doing a fantastic job making and maintaining this list, its a great one stop resource for keeping an eye on mod updates, sterling effort.

Also subbed your youtube channel ( i love the fact that they are longer than most ppls 10-20 min eps )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    Fuzzie, you might want to check out the Gregtech addon for Industrial craft, its part of the FTB pack, but like me, you might want to add it to your mods list to try out. Likely you already know, but it increases the difficulty and versatility of industrial craft.

Im a bit of an IC fan, trying to do everything the hard way with IC machines and methods, Gregtech makes things alot harder to achieve - tech tree wise, having a much steeper curve of difficulty when it comes to investing resources.

Ive not said it already, but your doing a fantastic job making and maintaining this list, its a great one stop resource for keeping an eye on mod updates, sterling effort.

Also subbed your youtube channel ( i love the fact that they are longer than most ppls 10-20 min eps )
    I have it setup with my FTB launcher. Right now my mod list is kinda frozen until more mods become available for 1.4.4/1.4.5. After that I'll be working on the list some more. Thanks for the sub!!

---

Update: I have actually un-frozen the 1.4.4/1.4.5 list and added all the updates that I could find. This is based on information that I have that 1.4.4 mods will work with 1.4.5. Still, this is untested so if you want to try it, I suggest backing things up first, or better yet start fresh.

Here is what has been changed. View this 1.4.4 / 1.4.5 list here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19096662

Updated Forge
    Updated Optifine
    Updated Codechickecore
    Updated NEI
    Updated Ironchests2
    Updated Enderstorage
    Updated Railcraft
    Updated Inventory Tweaks
    Updated Steves Carts 2
    Updated Forestry
    Updated Portalgun
    Updated Greg's Lighting
    Updated MFFS
    Updated Additional Pipes
    Updated Additional Buildcraft Objects

Added Thermal Expansion
    Added Gravitation Suite (not yet updated).

Also, I'm copying this into the OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    More 1.4.4/1.4.5 updates. Note that all updates for this version will now be forund in the OP.

Updated Forge
    Updated Optifine
    Updated Iron Chests 2
    Updated Steve's Carts 2 (sweet new item!)
    Updated MFFS

Still waiting on a lot of mods. Industrialcraft 2 is supposedly working out major bugs. Redpower 2 should be out sometime soon. There are many hints floating around that it will. Expect it maybe for the long weekend.

Deleted
    Redpower 2 should be out sometime soon. There are many hints floating around that it will. Expect it maybe for the long weekend.
    God I hope so, I needs my retrievers lol.

Also fingers crossed for a more feature rich version of EE soon

15+ Year Old Account
    God I hope so, I needs my retrievers lol.

Also fingers crossed for a more feature rich version of EE soon
    The rumor I heard was that someone was talking to one of the Forge crew insiders and there is only one bug that remains with frames. Eloraam and cpw are working it out right now.

Also, for EE3, Pahimar is back from vacation and has begun work on pre-release 2 which should include more of the features.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 07:04 PM ----------

Updated IC2 for 1.4.5. IC2 addons will probably follow in the next day or so closing out support for 1.4.2 as far as this thread is concerned.

Deleted
    Let me just say that you've been doing an awesome job keeping updated with all that mod information that floats around the internet.

Great stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abreu View Post
    Let me just say that you've been doing an awesome job keeping updated with all that mod information that floats around the internet.

Great stuff.
    Thanks! And since you posted I can announce the changes that I did overnight

Massive thread overhaul! I rewrote a number of the sections to make it more clear. I removed some of the sections that were no longer necessary. The 1.4.2 mod list is gone! I feel that enough mods are now available for 1.4.5 that we can move forward. If you do still want some links for 1.4.2 mods for some reason, they should all be available through the links provided in the list.

Next, I added tables. It's something I've been meaning to do since I first created the list, but I finally got around to it. Took longer than I had hoped :P I have removed the "too be added" section and placed a few of the mods that I plan to use in the actual mod list and listed them as either in development or not available. Any additional mods I may use in the future will be added and you'll see a note about it here. I will no longer be doing updates for mods that i don't plan on using. Maintaining the list of mods I do use is enough work as is

As for the actual mod updates for today:

Logistics Pipes has a 1.4.5 release. Yay!!
    An official Buildcraft release came out yesterday. No more unofficial ports!!
    New version of ExtrabiomesXL.
    New version of Forestry (still in pre-release).
    New version of Gravity Gun.
    Industrialcraft 2 has a 1.4.5 beta release now too!
    New version of Thremal Expansion.
    Added Wireless Redstone CBE with its addons and RP components. It won't work until RP2 is out though.

Additional Buildcraft Objects was dropped down to not available from before. I had an old version up that wasn't for 1.4.5. Flow says he's working on the update now.

Also, the Industrialcraft 2 addons now have their own little section so they can be differentiated from the rest. Of course, you'll need Industrialcraft 2 to use them. Since the beta just came out for it yesterday I expect they will receive their updates soon as well.

Still waiting on the NEI plugins to update too. No news there.

That's it for today. Have a great day!

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP is soooo much easier to read now! Excellent work, man! You get a diamond!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The OP is soooo much easier to read now! Excellent work, man! You get a diamond!
    Thanks!

Also, just updated the list again to include the first release of Xycraft.

Right now this is just the worldgen component of the mod so that you can safely generate a new wold and have the new ores spawn. Expect plently of updates for this mod in the coming weeks.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 10:11 AM ----------

Updated many of the IC2 addon mods. Only missing one right now.

Again, great work fuzzie.

Now where is my RedPower ?

WOW, the OP looks great. Thanks for all the work put into this and keep up your Youtube videos, they are amazing.

really helpful guide for a newbie like me THANKS

Deleted
    Waoh, the OP went into high maintenance mode!

No, but really dude, that's looks bang tidy. Nice

Deleted
    FACTORIZATION is out now for 1.4.5

www . minecraftforum.net/topic/1351802-145-factorization-073-polished/

PS: I'm not allowed to post links so I'd made a space after www
    Last edited by mmocfef7048c94; 2012-11-22 at 03:53 PM.