15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Hi there, can anyone give me THaumic bees 1.4.7 and not 1.4.7a? Since extra bees doesnt work with new forestry i decided to downgrade, but sadly deleted my old TB file and now i cant find a link anywhere
    Ty in advance!
    I'll see if I still have it and PM you the URL.

Edit: Sent
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-05-23 at 12:53 AM.

i haven't even sunk my teeth into bees all the way yet, and sengir is already going crazy with this lepidopterology (say that five times fast!) business... sheesh.

Deleted
    and binnie is working on extra butterflys too

Deleted
    he better get extra bees out first...

Deleted
    i thought last update was for latest version ?

the latest version of extra bees is 1.6-pre8 and it does not support the new forestry (2.2.4.1/2/3). i think the latest version of forestry it supports is 2.2.4.0, but i'm betting binnie will get it working again when he releases pre9. with the new butterfly stuff in forestry, there were likely some api changes that mucked things up.

15+ Year Old Account
    • Computercraft Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated
    • Forge Essentials Updated

• NEI Bees Plugin renamed to NEI Addons

Computercraft finally out of beta testing. official release is out.

NEI Bees Plugin has been renamed to NEI Addons. It now also offers additional information for Applied Energistics as well as Equivelant Exchange 3.

Still no mystcraft :/ Much of my plans for the list and thread are waiting for that to be released. I really hope it comes out before the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ahwtx View Post
    the latest version of extra bees is 1.6-pre8 and it does not support the new forestry (2.2.4.1/2/3). i think the latest version of forestry it supports is 2.2.4.0, but i'm betting binnie will get it working again when he releases pre9. with the new butterfly stuff in forestry, there were likely some api changes that mucked things up.
    Alright, wasn't sure about that. It's good to at least get new stuff though.

I hope mystcraft changes the writing mechanic in the 1.5.2 update, i really hate the grammaric approach to writing ages. I have yet been able to make an age that is correct. >

FTB released their beta of 1.5.2 for their launcher. Was hoping that maybe they stuck Mystcraft in the release but no such luck. Lets hope that this weekend we get Mystcraft.

If anyone is interested in looking at it you have to get the password from their site. Didn't think I should just give out the password since they want you to accept an agree to get the private pack password.

http://feed-the-beast.com/15beta.php

Update:

Well, looks like they already pulled the pack down for an update later today or this weekend. I really like Slowpoke and the FTB team but to be honest they really have looked disorganized over the last month or so. Let's hope they can get control over their release process soon.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-05-24 at 03:08 PM.

thank you so much the post really helped anyone knows when mystcraft and xycraft and extra beeswill be 1.5.2

we have extra bees !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    we have extra bees !!!
    well it doesnt work with forestry 1.5.2

---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 01:27 AM ----------

can anyone help me with my crash whenever i put immbis core and microblocks minecraft crashes and heres the report:

edited out as the issue has been fixed
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2013-05-24 at 11:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M7md13 View Post
    ]can anyone help me with my crash whenever i put immbis core and microblocks minecraft crashes and heres the report:
    Are you putting Microblocks in the coremods folder and immibis core in the mods folder?

-------

Updates incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Are you putting Microblocks in the coremods folder and immibis core in the mods folder?

-------

Updates incoming

oops fixed sorry for not paying attention and thanks

is there a bug with nei because when i search for something it doesnt search just does nothing
    and all the microvblocks arent shown
    Last edited by M7md13; 2013-05-24 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M7md13 View Post
    oops fixed sorry for not paying attention and thanks

is there a bug with nei because when i search for something it doesnt search just does nothing
    and all the microvblocks arent shown
    The NEI recipes for the microblocks are disabled. If they weren't, you'd get spammed with hundreds of recipes that all just mimic each other. And it also causes a delay whenever NEI opens up due to loading all the "blocks". If you want the recipes for the microblocks enabled, go into the microblocks config and enable it.

And not trying to be a dick here, but PLEASE put crash/error logs up on pastbin. You save people money when you do. They won't wear out their mousewheels as quickly.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-05-24 at 11:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • CoFH Core Updated
    • Thermal Expansion Updated
    • Omnitools Updated
    • bspkrscore Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • OpenCCSensors Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated
    • Forge Essentials Updated

Extra Bees may or may not work with the new Forestry version. Not sure, haven't tested.

There is a dev version of Treecapitator out today. I'm not including it just yet because it completley changes the config. I'll be including that update when I work on the next config pack.

Industrialcraft 2 Updated again. I'm going to be pushing the latest releases from now on. If you encouter issues then downgrade to a lower version.

New link for Additional Pipes.

Liquid Metals is getting a full re-write as of this weekend. Might not remove it after all. Will report when there is a version.

Valve Pipe removed from the list. No dev work has been done in 5 months.

Just talked to RichardG on twitter and he mentions that XCompWiz is busy with Uni finals. Might delay the push of Mystcraft a little more. He's working to make sure it's not a featureless port from 1.5.1. No eta I guess.

---------- Post added 2013-05-24 at 07:24 PM ----------

More things to note.

As Greevir said, please use pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com for error logs. Thanks!

Also, a note about versions and incompatibility.

I am aware that some versions of mods on the list are incompatible with others in their current form. I'm aware of the fact that addons may also be broken. I'm going to be keeping the list up to date with the latest releases. If they don't work, please report it, but I will be always keeping the latest versions up. It's too difficult to keep track of mods that are out of date if I don't update them regularly.

When doing updates, do a backup. Always. Keep your old mods and configs so if something goes wrong you can revert to a previous version. Always back up your world folder.

I'm happy to help anyone who is having issues with their installation, but keep in mind that I'm not the developer of these mods and I can't fix everything. If the issue is related to the mod itself then you should be reporting it to the mod authors in the appropriate place.

Deleted
    Ehm.... valve pipe IS getting work. Check the mod called "DenPipes". Denoflius or whatever his name was renamed it, and is working on it. It is 1.5.2 now but doesnt yet have al lthe pipes.

15+ Year Old Account
    • Natura Added
    • Extra Utilities Added

Added these mods now to get that out of the way. Also, I have a config pack update:

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.1.4 : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0q4...90OVVkRXc/edit

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5698951/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

• Reduced Redstone Conduit/ Energy Teseract Loss
    • Enabled the ability for Pulverizers to handle Wool
    • Bedrock will now generate as flat in new worlds/chunks
    • Halved Dirt and Gravel generation underground
    • Slightly buffed Gold Spawn sizes (8 to 10)
    • Added Natura ID's
    • Added Extra Utilities ID's
    • Added Natura Axes to Treecapitator

That will likely be the last update for 1.5.1. Next update will be done when I update our server to 1.5.2. I'll be going through the configs again and finding any errors and doing tweaks.

There wont be any updates tomorrow. I'll be away most of the day. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Ehm.... valve pipe IS getting work. Check the mod called "DenPipes". Denoflius or whatever his name was renamed it, and is working on it. It is 1.5.2 now but doesnt yet have al lthe pipes.
    Found the branch. I'll re-add it when it's released.

Deleted
    The link of Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.1.4 don't work

sorry for all that report up there but i cant put it to pastebin yet because i cant put links yet i need to post more
    and i cant search with nei can you help me