Deleted
    Thanks gents, removing Optifine solved it. Shame, only reason i use it is to have shaders...makes such a massive difference to the game. I guess i will have to drop them for now.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yep, go ahead. If they're really good I'll add them. If I don't add them though don't feel bad, I don't often add to the list unless it really catches my attention. Last list I spent a lot of time on addons I had no interest in. Also, with to many addons its hard to keep track of news. So.. yeah, suggest them. We'll go from there.
    Alright ^^ also I swear I already posted them but for some reason my post vanished, oh well lol here's the mods, (again I guess xD)

Tinkers Construct Awesome tool customization with this mod, and I love how it changes how you craft tools <3 you can even modify them to be electric if you have IC2.

Forgotten Nature Pretty awesome mod for more nature stuff, even has more biomes. Here's some screens of the place around the spawn in a new world I made:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2786/20130427135154.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img542/9324/20130427135150.png
    Though I think it messes up some of the world gen for extra bees and twilight forest lol I'm seeing water hives with no texture (guessing they don't have a texture yet?) on land in the crystal forest biome (maybe that's supposed to happen for that biome idk for sure) and twilight biomes in the over world o.o still looks pretty though lol.

Biomes O Plenty I think this has been suggested before but it's been updated alot, so many new biomes and they look awesome! I love how each biomes has it's own sky color too <3

Edit: Found out the reason for twlight forest biome appearing was cause a biome from FN and TF were using ID 70 lol, also you can customize what biomes to use in FN as well.
    Last edited by JadeDrgn; 2013-04-27 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeDrgn View Post
    Alright ^^ also I swear I already posted them but for some reason my post vanished, oh well lol here's the mods, (again I guess xD)

Tinkers Construct - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ers-construct/ Awesome tool customization with this mod, and I love how it changes how you craft tools <3 you can even modify them to be electric if you have IC2.

Forgotten Nature - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-fences-stone/ Pretty awesome mod for more nature stuff, even has more biomes. Here's some screens of the place around the spawn in a new world I made:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2786/20130427135154.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img542/9324/20130427135150.png
    Though I think it messes up some of the world gen for extra bees and twilight forest lol I'm seeing water hives with no texture (guessing they don't have a texture yet?) on land in the crystal forest biome (maybe that's supposed to happen for that biome idk for sure) and twilight biomes in the over world o.o still looks pretty though lol.

Biomes O Plenty - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...o-plenty-v051/ I think this has been suggested before but it's been updated alot, so many new biomes and they look awesome! I love how each biomes has it's own sky color too <3
    --These are my personal opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Fuzzzie.--

1. Tinkers Contruct - A really nice mod that adds a lot of stuff. And I mean, a lot. IMO, too much. Far too much effort to go into something simple as a pickaxe when I'm just gonna make a Diamond Drill and never use a pick again anyways. If we didn't get the IC2 update we just got, I would have actually suggested adding this.

2. Forgotten Nature - Has pretty stuff. Thats about all I can say. Pretty much a cosmetic mod that adds yet more biomes that probably won't work with other mods. (aka Forestry Bees). From what I understand though, this mod is going to be integrated into ExtraBiomesXL when they do their overhaul.

3. Biomes-o-Plenty - has been suggested numerous times. The problem it has again is with other mods. Things that normally spawn in vanilla biomes are sometimes not spawning in BoP Biomes at all, again, like Forestry bees. The mod however looks great, I love the biomes in it. I just wouldn't be able to deal with the bugs it has. ExtraBiomesXL so far is the one I've used with the least amount of issues. So far the only issue I have with it is apiaries from Forestry would sometimes not know they're in the correct biome for breeding bees. Also, I believe this mod is seeing some integration into EBXL soon.

And not to mention, Tinkers Construct and Forgotten Nature looks like they'd add a TON of IDs for Fuzzzie to go through. I'm sure he'll love that, haha!

Edit: And after looking at those screenshots you posted, no way in hell would I ever use that mod. Thats a bit..... much. Gives me a headache just looking at the pic.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-04-27 at 08:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Biomes O Plenty with the current lineup of mods is that there are no free Biome ID's with Better World Generation, Twilight Forest and ExtraBiomesXL added. I'm really not sure more Biome mods are needed.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 04:57 PM ----------

Tinkers Construct is probably something I can add though. It's been requested a number of times so I'll look into it for the next config pack update.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    2. Forgotten Nature - Has pretty stuff. Thats about all I can say. Pretty much a cosmetic mod that adds yet more biomes that probably won't work with other mods. (aka Forestry Bees). From what I understand though, this mod is going to be integrated into ExtraBiomesXL when they do their overhaul.
    Ah, well I can't really use it anyway, too many world gen stuff and not enough memory aparently lol. I found it on EBXL's blog and figured may as well use it since it's gonna be integrated, but eh it's world gen is buggy with other mods like ya said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    3. Biomes-o-Plenty - has been suggested numerous times. The problem it has again is with other mods. Things that normally spawn in vanilla biomes are sometimes not spawning in BoP Biomes at all, again, like Forestry bees. The mod however looks great, I love the biomes in it. I just wouldn't be able to deal with the bugs it has. ExtraBiomesXL so far is the one I've used with the least amount of issues. So far the only issue I have with it is apiaries from Forestry would sometimes not know they're in the correct biome for breeding bees. Also, I believe this mod is seeing some integration into EBXL soon.
    Oh cool, didn't know they were actually gonna do that, I heard about it but wasn't sure if it was true since I couldn't find anything on the blog about it o.o I can't wait for EBXL 4 now xD
    Despite the issues I'ma still BoP Gives me more incentive to explore for biomes that have stuff I need lol

The problem with Biomes O Plenty with the current lineup of mods is that there are no free Biome ID's with Better World Generation, Twilight Forest and ExtraBiomesXL added. I'm really not sure more Biome mods are needed.
    Ah okey, though I'm using All 4 atm no issues ;o I did however have to remove Ars Magica, due to a memory issue with I guess having so many world gen mods o-o might just be me and my settings though, idk how to fix that, besides I'm still waiting for Ars to get it's world gen fixed lol. Also, BoP has it's own world type when you make your world, so it's kinda like an addition to the world options (like what better world gen does, not really surprising considering it's made by the same person lol) unless you change the config file to enable the biomes in default worlds. The biome ID's for BoP are, 176 - 248, they're way above EBXL and TF's biome ID's. Don't know where to find better world gen config though O_o but I doubt there's conflict between better world gen and BoP biome ID's.

Tinkers Construct is probably something I can add though. It's been requested a number of times so I'll look into it for the next config pack update.
    Awesome

I started having memory issues with my mods yesterday after I added in Railcraft and the other IC2 mod additions. I did some checking and found that I needed to make a change to my java startup commands. I added this to my MultiMC JVM Arguments.

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Fixed my out of memory problems and things seem to be running much smoother. Just thought I would pass this along since I had no idea how to fix the out of memory issue.

And yeah, I really like Tinker's Construct as well, particularly as an early game tool.

Deleted
    Tinkers Construct is really cool. If you do decide to add it you may want to look into its companion mod Natura.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    I started having memory issues with my mods yesterday after I added in Railcraft and the other IC2 mod additions. I did some checking and found that I needed to make a change to my java startup commands. I added this to my MultiMC JVM Arguments.

Fixed my out of memory problems and things seem to be running much smoother. Just thought I would pass this along since I had no idea how to fix the out of memory issue.
    The memory issue is often caused by Java's inability to allocate the virtual memory space or you don't have the physical memory available. If you have enough ram (4GB should be plenty for these mods) then the problem is within Java. If you are using MultiMC to set this up, you can just change the setting to allocate more memory to the game from 1GB to 4GB, otherwise you need to set up a bat file to run minecraft with more memory. If you are still getting the error, you are probably running JRE 6. Upgrade to JRE7 and make sure it's 64-bit if that's the version of windows you are running. The 32-bit java cannot allocate more than 1GB of ram, I believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah okey, though I'm using All 4 atm no issues ;o I did however have to remove Ars Magica, due to a memory issue with I guess having so many world gen mods o-o might just be me and my settings though, idk how to fix that, besides I'm still waiting for Ars to get it's world gen fixed lol. Also, BoP has it's own world type when you make your world, so it's kinda like an addition to the world options (like what better world gen does, not really surprising considering it's made by the same person lol) unless you change the config file to enable the biomes in default worlds. The biome ID's for BoP are, 176 - 248, they're way above EBXL and TF's biome ID's. Don't know where to find better world gen config though O_o but I doubt there's conflict between better world gen and BoP biome ID's.
    BWG doesn't generate a config. It does however swallow up a lot of biome ID's. Biome ID's, unlike block Id's wont cause crashes. One biome will just overwrite the next. The config pack addresses all of this and shifts XBXL and TF to accommodate BWG's biome list. There's not any more room however to add additional biomes without overwriting things.

My machine has 16GB of physical ram. I am running a 64bit Windows 7 and have the latest JRE 7 64bit loaded. MultiMC is currently set to 2048/4096 of memory. None of those things fixed it until i added the MaxPermSize command. But your mileage may vary. Just passing it along for anyone that might be interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    My machine has 16GB of physical ram. I am running a 64bit Windows 7 and have the latest JRE 7 64bit loaded. MultiMC is currently set to 2048/4096 of memory. None of those things fixed it until i added the MaxPermSize command. But your mileage may vary. Just passing it along for anyone that might be interested.
    Yeah, I've been using that command since 1.4.2. It's helped a lot.

Thanks, that may help me not sure, I have to redl Ars to test it and the server it's on keeps stopping my dl ._.
    BWG doesn't generate a config. It does however swallow up a lot of biome ID's. Biome ID's, unlike block Id's wont cause crashes. One biome will just overwrite the next. The config pack addresses all of this and shifts XBXL and TF to accommodate BWG's biome list. There's not any more room however to add additional biomes without overwriting things.
    Ah I see, I don't really know the limit on Biome ID's myself, nor do I know BWG's ID range for it's biomes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see, I don't really know the limit on Biome ID's myself, nor do I know BWG's ID range for it's biomes.
    There is a max of 256 biome ID's including the vanilla ones. BWG uses 80-255 so that's quite a lot.

There is a max of 256 biome ID's including the vanilla ones. BWG uses 80-255 so that's quite a lot.
    Oh goodness, that is quite alot. I wonder if forge will ever be able to extend the Biome ID limit o.o

15+ Year Old Account
    • Tinkers Construct Added

Decided to add Tinkers Construct since it seems popular and people have been requesting it a lot. I've left the worldgen config options alone in the config pack, so I suggest taking a look at them and tweaking them to your liking.

Here's the configs:

-----------

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.0.15 : http://www.mediafire.com/?rvzzt17dls11350

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5610462/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

-----------

Updates are going to wait until tomorrow morning I think. Nothing major released today and I want to do a few other things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh! HAPPY 100th FUZZZIE!!!! Hit the 100th page today! AWESOME!!!

Deleted
    nearly got the 2000th post !

Deleted
    Yes you added tinkers can't wait till tomorrow now so I can update mods and start new world

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:41 AM ----------

Well natura be add as well or we out of biom ids lol

Deleted
    I'll take 1999 then!

Guys, just for completeness, the latest version of BOP works fine with bees and thaumcraft nodes are generated ok. Haven't tested yet but according to changelog temp and humidity info for bees is there as well.

This is in no way an attempt for Fuzzie to add it, you made your reasoning clear and BOP is fairly easy to add, it is just that the perception that BOP is not very compatible with other mods remains as strong as ever, but at this point is clearly incorrect

I also have BOP and BWG installed and my nodes are generating fine. I have left xtrabiomesXL out (I dont like it anyways). IMHO the biomes generated by BOP blow the ones from xtrabiomesXl out of the water. TF is also working like it should.

Thanks a million for adding Tinkers Construct, not all of us rush to make a diamond drill and having options is welcome. The smelting is also alot of fun and interesting.