10+ Year Old Account
    So, I have finished texturing the default minecraft GUIs and have started with Thermal Expansion GUIs (I like Thermal Expansion, thats why I started with it). Here's how it looks.

Also, I know a few of you are interested so I'll make a note of it here. We are currently recruiting 1 or 2 people to join our currently 3 man team on the server. We're building the 1.5.1 pack for it now and should have it done in a few days. If you are interested at all, check out the recruiting post HERE for details.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 11:18 AM ----------

Heads up Fuzzzie, you have an item ID conflict with Tinkers Construct.

I:Battlesign=9126
    I:"Potion Launcher"=9126

Deleted
    As fun as it would be to play with you guys again i could do without the twitter hate campaign i got last time lol

Make sure if you are using Project Bench to grab the 1.7.4 version which was just uploaded. There was a nasty bug that could cause you to loose all items in your project bench inventory. Doesn't happen all of the time but a couple of people (myself included) found it. Just a heads up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Make sure if you are using Project Bench to grab the 1.7.4 version which was just uploaded. There was a nasty bug that could cause you to loose all items in your project bench inventory. Doesn't happen all of the time but a couple of people (myself included) found it. Just a heads up.
    Nice catch, thanks for the info!

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    As fun as it would be to play with you guys again i could do without the twitter hate campaign i got last time lol
    Just noticed this post. What the hell are you talking about? We don't really have a problem with twitter, the three of us use it.

Deleted
    lol not with you mate like i say i would have loved too tell you what sending PM

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:30 PM ----------

PM sent and let me put this in plain English Greevir is funny and a great guy and his server is amazing too i WAS NOT running him or his server down in my comment lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    lol not with you mate like i say i would have loved too tell you what sending PM

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:30 PM ----------

PM sent and let me put this in plain English Greevir is funny and a great guy and his server is amazing too i WAS NOT running him or his server down in my comment lol
    Ah, ok. I see what you meant. Yeah, thats why we're doing actual interviews instead of just letting every Tom, Dick, and Harry onto the server. Weed out the undesirables. Sorry to hear about the guy bugging you on Twitter, some people are simply stupid.

Deleted
    hey greevir did you read my PM?

15+ Year Old Account
    If and when there is a new server I'm not planning to continue a Let's Play series. I just don't have the time now that the spring is here and I'm planning to start work again. I'll be sticking to tutorials mostly.

Updates incoming. Give me an hour.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 03:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Heads up Fuzzzie, you have an item ID conflict with Tinkers Construct.

I:Battlesign=9126
    I:"Potion Launcher"=9126
    Alright. Shouldn't cause major issues for anyone right away. I'll fix it with the next update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If and when there is a new server I'm not planning to continue a Let's Play series. I just don't have the time now that the spring is here and I'm planning to start work again. I'll be sticking to tutorials mostly.

Updates incoming. Give me an hour.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 03:51 PM ----------

Alright. Shouldn't cause major issues for anyone right away. I'll fix it with the next update.
    I however may start a Lets Play series and it will suck major balls! It will be so bad that you will have no choice but to continue yours!

15+ Year Old Account
    I however may start a Lets Play series and it will suck major balls! It will be so bad that you will have no choice but to continue yours!
    Nah. It's just too much work and I find it holds my game back too much. I would rather just play and have fun and do videos when I have something I want to share, not because I'm trying to keep to a schedule.

• Forge Updated
    • CoFH Core Updated
    • Immibis Microblocks Updated
    • Power Convertors Updated
    • Iron Chests Updated
    • OpenCCSensors Updated
    • Project Bench Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Modular Force Field System Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated

• Transformers Removed

More updates. Transformers has been pulled. Power Convertors makes a much better replacement for it and can handle all forms of energy, not just BC and IC2. Not much news to share. Personally I've had a busy weekend and didn't get around to the configs yet. May still try to do some work on it tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. It's just too much work and I find it holds my game back too much. I would rather just play and have fun and do videos when I have something I want to share, not because I'm trying to keep to a schedule.

• Forge Updated
    • CoFH Core Updated
    • Immibis Microblocks Updated
    • Power Convertors Updated
    • Iron Chests Updated
    • OpenCCSensors Updated
    • Project Bench Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Modular Force Field System Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated

• Transformers Removed

More updates. Transformers has been pulled. Power Convertors makes a much better replacement for it and can handle all forms of energy, not just BC and IC2. Not much news to share. Personally I've had a busy weekend and didn't get around to the configs yet. May still try to do some work on it tonight.
    Nice move with the removal of Transformers. Power Converters is a great mod. Not to mention powercrystals (the creator) has been doing amazing things with his/her mods.

Am sad to see your Let's Play go away. I really learned a lot from those earlier vids of yours. I do however, totally understand your reason for dropping it. I expect you to push out some tutorials though. I do believe you are scheduled to do a tutorial about a certain kind of insect that forestry adds. Looking forward to that.

Deleted
    Is there a new version of Buildcraft? I've got an error width Builcraft 3.5.0 and LogisticPipes 0.7.2.dev.411.

2013-04-28 22:52:11 [Grave] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from LogisticsPipes|Main
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: You seem to have an outdated Buildcraft
    version. Please update to the newest BuildCraft version to run LogisticsPipes.
    at logisticspipes.proxy.buildcraft.BuildCraftProxy.initProxyAndCheckVersion(BuildCraftProxy.j ava:142)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smire View Post
    Is there a new version of Buildcraft? I've got an error width Builcraft 3.5.0 and LogisticPipes 0.7.2.dev.411.
    Not officially. It's probably in development or close to release. I downgraded LP to build 407. Should work now.

http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/Logist....2.dev.407.jar

Deleted
    oki thx Fuzzzie

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:24 PM ----------

There is a way to convert id of Red Power microblocks to Immibis Microblocks ? (in 1.4.7 of course ^^)
    Last edited by mmocc824ff4ddd; 2013-04-28 at 10:28 PM.

Just wanted to drop in and say hey to you guys. I been watching ya Fuzzzie since the First episode of the first series and enjoy your style of commentary...nice and laid back but informative. Will be keeping an eye on your modpack here since I am working on my own for my series coming soon. I am trying to keep mine pared down to what I will use...hate to add in so much that you will never touch some things.

Anyways just wanted to say Hi and keep up the good work.

Tedyhere

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smire View Post
    There is a way to convert id of Red Power microblocks to Immibis Microblocks ? (in 1.4.7 of course ^^)
    Nah, totally different mod doing things differently. There's not way to convert.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedyhere View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say hey to you guys. I been watching ya Fuzzzie since the First episode of the first series and enjoy your style of commentary...nice and laid back but informative. Will be keeping an eye on your modpack here since I am working on my own for my series coming soon. I am trying to keep mine pared down to what I will use...hate to add in so much that you will never touch some things.

Anyways just wanted to say Hi and keep up the good work.
    Thanks for stopping by. Let me know when you start up and I'll swing by and have a look

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:33 PM ----------

Alright, tonight we went through the configs and got all the actual settings in place. Did a double check on ID's too and all seems fairly well. Next up is adding in all the block ID's for the extra facades and axes for treecapitator etc. After that the major config update will be finished. From this point on it will mostly be smaller updates spread out over time. I still will have to add in configs for the few remaining mods like Xycraft, Redpower etc.

Beyond that, 1.5.2 looks like it may be out next week. This will probably mean mods needing to update again. Since its a small update this should happen rather quickly, but we'll see. I would rather not have to re-do the whole list again. Not sure what's going to happen there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, totally different mod doing things differently. There's not way to convert.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know when you start up and I'll swing by and have a look

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:33 PM ----------

Alright, tonight we went through the configs and got all the actual settings in place. Did a double check on ID's too and all seems fairly well. Next up is adding in all the block ID's for the extra facades and axes for treecapitator etc. After that the major config update will be finished. From this point on it will mostly be smaller updates spread out over time. I still will have to add in configs for the few remaining mods like Xycraft, Redpower etc.

Beyond that, 1.5.2 looks like it may be out next week. This will probably mean mods needing to update again. Since its a small update this should happen rather quickly, but we'll see. I would rather not have to re-do the whole list again. Not sure what's going to happen there.
    With the patch being mostly bugfixes, I don't see many issues with mods updating for it. It may be as simple as the 1.4.6-1.4.7 transition.

15+ Year Old Account
    • Forestry Updated

Forestry updated late. Couldn't connect to the site earlier. This is the official release now, no more beta. Full changelog for forestry below. I suggest taking a look at it as much has changed since 1.4.7. Can't wait to play with the new Bees and finally start work on the bee tutorial.

Code:
    #2.2.0.0

- Added: 5 new bee species.
    - Added: 8 new tree species.
    - Added: Bee house as a low level alternative to the apiary.
    - Added: Clockwork engine. Wind it up for early game energy.
    - Added: Vanilla hopper support to all machines and engines.
    - Changed: Trunk size on trees can now be inherited. That 3x3 cherry tree is now possible!
    - Changed: Internal changes to several machines to improve performance and some interaction with other mods.
    - Changed: Raintank is now an unpowered machine.
    - Changed: Bottler now uses the liquid dictionary to dynamically populate its recipe list.
    - Changed: Seed oil output has been rebalanced, reducing it further on easily obtainable seeds.
    - Changed: Several changes to the default traits of several tree species.
    - Changed: Sapling yield in the fermenter has changed. The amount of biomass produced from a single sapling is now determined by the sappiness trait on it. Saplings without genetic information are treated as though they have lowest sappiness.
    - Changed: Adapted to new vanilla bonemeal behaviour for saplings.
    - Changed: Added squeezable lemons and plums. (Sprites for both by Xizzzy.)
    - Changed: Apple juice is now fruit juice.
    - Changed: Increased the guaranteed drop from apatite by 1. Reduced the minimum world height required for apatite to spawn to 56.
    - Changed: Reduced power requirements for farms a bit.
    - Changed: Reduced fertilizer requirements on some of the more basic farms, including arboretum.
    - Changed: Changed humus degradation behaviour. Now only degrades over time instead of on-growth of a tree.
    - Changed: Drastically increased the potential generations artificial princesses ("swarmer princesses") can reproduce before genetic fatigue sets in.
    - Changed: All work and no play makes the queen a dull girl: Forcing a queen to produce way too fast or trying too hard to mutate her may result in undesireable consequences. (Note: Only applies to outside factors, not to factors inherent in the queen's genetic makeup.)
    - Changed: Minor improvements to treealyzer and to sapling tooltips.

- Localization: Updates to PR and CN/TW by redroserade and craftyeverywhere.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 11:35 PM ----------

With the patch being mostly bugfixes, I don't see many issues with mods updating for it. It may be as simple as the 1.4.6-1.4.7 transition.
    It will still probably require a recompile of the mods if the obfuscation changes. We'll find out fairly early next week what the deal is. I plan to update Fuzzcraft right away.

Deleted
    WELL VERSION 2.2.2.0 is compatible with 1.5.2 according to sirsagir

Deleted
    I have to say this is a fantastic thread, diamonds for you Fuzzzie and the rest, keep up the good work, if i may suggest couple mods to try that i find interesting and gives a flavour to the map, idon't know if you already had a peak on them, but here it is non the less:

DungeonPack
    DungeonMobs
    InfernalMobs

I really can't separate from these at this point, it's not like mo'creatures who spawn mobs everywhere, they just appear with specific conditions and with dungeon pack they make nice challenges in exploring the world, infernal mobs makes it the ice in the cake because you never know when you gonna get a infernal one out of the pack, since any mob in the game can become infernal.

Sorry, can't post links yet.

EDIT: Oh, and i'm using Powercraft to replace logic gates and red alloy wire for now, just be carefull in how you install it, it's a bit tricky and i advise using a empty folder for the packs before you putting them into the minecraft folder.
    Last edited by mmoc250e4e5ea7; 2013-04-29 at 12:48 PM.