Check the link on the first page. It worked for me last night to get the 2.1.4 version.

Hey Fuzzzie,

Great work on the guide. I am a long time reader, first time poster. I am running a 1.5.1 version of the server and looking for someone that can post a working link to extra bees pre-release 6 (extra-bees-1.6-pre6.jar). The mediafire link from Binnies twitter account hasn't been working all week.

I am waiting to update to the 1.5.2 version for Mystcraft.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Captain, sent you a PM with a link to the file you were looking for. Let me know if you have any problems picking it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smire View Post
    The link of Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.1.4 don't work
    Just click File then Save. Or CTRL-S. I'll be switching to dropbox soon.

Quote Originally Posted by M7md13 View Post
    and i cant search with nei can you help me
    Did you disable it by pressing 'O' ?

Did you disable it by pressing 'O' ?[/QUOTE]

no the search box is there but when i search for something nothing happens

EDIT:found the problem , the problem was with ars magica nei plugin because when i removed it the search worke
    Last edited by M7md13; 2013-05-25 at 05:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    EDIT:found the problem , the problem was with ars magica nei plugin because when i removed it the search worke
    Ugh. That thing's been crap since day 1. Not sure about it.

On the other hand, NEI Addons updated again. Really sick good changes gone in:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...#entry22562900

the next thing im really hoping would update is mystcraft and xycraft
    why dont you have mmmpowersuits on your mods list , its really a cool mod

15+ Year Old Account
    the next thing im really hoping would update is mystcraft and xycraft
    why dont you have mmmpowersuits on your mods list , its really a cool mod
    It was on the list. I pulled it off along with all the UE stuff a while back.

XCompWiz just posted this "Tonight's Forecast: Mystcraft with a chance of streaming"

Hmmmmm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It was on the list. I pulled it off along with all the UE stuff a while back.
    Well it works with IC or Thermal Expansion as well, you dont need UE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus1999 View Post
    XCompWiz just posted this "Tonight's Forecast: Mystcraft with a chance of streaming"

Hmmmmm
    He's streaming some new features, it's not available yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGeek View Post
    Well it works with IC or Thermal Expansion as well, you dont need UE.
    It's possible I'll revisit it. I just added 2 new mods this morning. I really wanna wait at this point until everything works okay for 1.5.2. I might bring back the additional mods section for 1.6 or just scrap doing configs and then I can list a lot more.

1.5.x was an experiment to keep the list up to date with a set of configs that you can use. Essentially a mod pack without it being a mod pack. It's a lot of work though and I'm not sure if it's worth it in the long run. Might do things differently in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's streaming some new features, it's not available yet though.

It's possible I'll revisit it. I just added 2 new mods this morning. I really wanna wait at this point until everything works okay for 1.5.2. I might bring back the additional mods section for 1.6 or just scrap doing configs and then I can list a lot more.

1.5.x was an experiment to keep the list up to date with a set of configs that you can use. Essentially a mod pack without it being a mod pack. It's a lot of work though and I'm not sure if it's worth it in the long run. Might do things differently in the future.
    I really wouldn't be surprised to see you drop the config packs. They are a pain to do. Especially when doing them for mods you may not even be using.

I would hate to see the configs go away but I would certainly understand if you do. These release cycles are just a total mess with no clear path to improving in the future. The bottom line is you are the one doing all of the work so when you feel like it is time to stop some of this process then by all means do what is right for you. I will totally understand and support your decision.

Update: A couple of options:
    1. Maybe rather than keep trying to track a bunch of mods that you aren't personally using, you just build one set of mods, a config file for those specific mods and let it go at that. By posting your block ID list if a user wants to add their own they will be able to easily see what ID's are open and they can adjust accordingly. This would allow you to scale back the number of mods rather than just keep adding mods every time one of us sees a cool new mod.
    2. You only keep an updated list of mods and let users submit config files. They would need to indicate what mods and versions they were using when the config was built. You could maintain that list but there would be no guarantees that the configs worked.

Just throwing out a few ideas. Feel free to shoot holes in them.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-05-26 at 04:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Better World Generation Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Updated

Looks like Xycraft wont be released for 1.5. Soaryn tweeted that earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    1. Maybe rather than keep trying to track a bunch of mods that you aren't personally using, you just build one set of mods, a config file for those specific mods and let it go at that.
    That's the plan. I'll be releasing the configs for what I use. If other mods aren't included then they'll have to be added by the user.

2. You only keep an updated list of mods and let users submit config files. They would need to indicate what mods and versions they were using when the config was built. You could maintain that list but there would be no guarantees that the configs worked.
    I wouldn't mind if people linked configs in the thread, but listing them in the OP wouldn't work for me. Unless I was testing them and knew that they all worked really well I would be uncomfortable promoting them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if people linked configs in the thread, but listing them in the OP wouldn't work for me. Unless I was testing them and knew that they all worked really well I would be uncomfortable promoting them.
    I have to agree with this. I think posting everyones configs on the main page may cause more harm than good. But would definitely like to see them in the thread.

I have been a big fan of Xycraft and Soaryn but I think (as with RP2), it is time to move on. I understand he has a life and that always takes priority, but clearly he can't keep up with the Mojang release cycle and is always one of the last ones to update his mod it seems. My vote is just to drop it from the list and if he comes back later then figure out what to do. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Anyone got a suggestion for a fabricator replacement?
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-05-26 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been a big fan of Xycraft and Soaryn but I think (as with RP2), it is time to move on. I understand he has a life and that always takes priority, but clearly he can't keep up with the Mojang release cycle and is always one of the last ones to update his mod it seems. My vote is just to drop it from the list and if he comes back later then figure out what to do. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Anyone got a suggestion for a fabricator replacement?
    Thermal Expansions Cyclic Assembler? Not sure tbh. Never really found a use for the fabricator.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, Redpower is something that I don't want to get rid of until Eloraam says it's done (or a long, long time passes). In spite of the fact that it's releases are far too infrequent it's still a very popular and useful mod. I would love to get a copy of it when it comes out and use it. That said I don't pine for it like I used to. I have found enough things to make up for it's absence.

Xycraft is well... It has potential, but I haven't seen any of that potential realized since it's first release. It seems like more was bitten off than should have been. All the machines and power systems should have been the priority over the worldgen and all the little bits and pieces. Soaryn said he might release worldgen for 1.5.2 but I don't see the point. It will stay on the list for now, but come 1.6 if there isn't any new tech and it's just more worldgen I'll probably remove it until it does.

I'm at the point on our server where there is already too much. Looking at pulling things like Ars Magica that are sparsely used and eating a lot of resources. Again, with 1.6 the goal will probably be to list more mods, but support less. This way I'm not as worried about adding things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Redpower is something that I don't want to get rid of until Eloraam says it's done (or a long, long time passes). In spite of the fact that it's releases are far too infrequent it's still a very popular and useful mod. I would love to get a copy of it when it comes out and use it. That said I don't pine for it like I used to. I have found enough things to make up for it's absence.

Xycraft is well... It has potential, but I haven't seen any of that potential realized since it's first release. It seems like more was bitten off than should have been. All the machines and power systems should have been the priority over the worldgen and all the little bits and pieces. Soaryn said he might release worldgen for 1.5.2 but I don't see the point. It will stay on the list for now, but come 1.6 if there isn't any new tech and it's just more worldgen I'll probably remove it until it does.

I'm at the point on our server where there is already too much. Looking at pulling things like Ars Magica that are sparsely used and eating a lot of resources. Again, with 1.6 the goal will probably be to list more mods, but support less. This way I'm not as worried about adding things.
    I am 100% with pulling Ars Magicka from the server. Really the only reason I haven't done so yet is due to Rob enjoying it. And I want the server to be for all of us, not just me.

guys must ask..do you know what can cause world leaking? get this error too often and a crash ofcourse..