Definitely a mod to keep an eye on http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1321755-, its called Electrodynamics and it adds TONS of cool new tech stuff to the game and they have even more epic stuff planned

Deleted
    well to help you out natura has a block item id conflict with biomesoplenty but only two which it nice and mtech and forestry want to use the same ids not a prob for me as i removed it now as it does not grab me.

this is just to help u out lol also i like the fact forge dumps a id conflict file on its own now that a very nice touch

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.2 Updates!

• Translocators Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Energy Manipulation Updated
    • Natura Updated
    • InfiniBows Added
    • Tinkers Construct Updated (Dev)
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Universal Electricity Core, Prefab, Compat Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • MFFS 3.0 Updated
    • Mekanism Updated

Loads of updates today.

A bunch of the mods like Forestry and Tinker's Construct are dev versions. Keep that in mind when trying them

New configs will be available possibly today if not tomorrow. The next pack will include most of the mods that haven't been yet. I've also gotta update a bunch of the mods and check for new blocks etc so it's gonna take a while. Want to make sure the next release of the config pack is up to date and good.

Regarding 1.5.2 Updates

From this point on I will only be doing 1.5.2 updates if something major is released. Eventually (in the next few weeks) I'll be freezing the 1.5.2 list and moving it to a locked thread. With 1.6 in full swing its time to focus on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    this is just to help u out lol also i like the fact forge dumps a id conflict file on its own now that a very nice touch
    Sweet. That will come in handy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RustikGaming View Post
    Definitely a mod to keep an eye on http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1321755-, its called Electrodynamics and it adds TONS of cool new tech stuff to the game and they have even more epic stuff planned
    Cool. Let me finish up the configs for today's updates and I'll look to add new mods.

So I'm not to sure if this is the place to ask but I've been programming for over a year now and well I got into minecraft a few months ago and I'm looking to start making some of my own mods. Now I have an idea that I want to build but I'm wondering if anyone has played with a mod similar to the one I'm going to make. Basically it'll go like this:

Code:
    If (User inserts music disc in to juke box)
       then prompt user with GUI to select music playlist;
    Then below that will have options to keep playlist on replay, stop/start etc. and I want to add in a feature to how far the sound will play in the world based on chunks. Anyone know if something like this exists?

Deleted
    no it used to be impossible to added or edit music in that way due to the fact the game looks for specific id names of music and sounds, name of item in game could be changed but oog file in game its self has to be correct name . now i dont know if this has changed since resource packs was added or not.

hope that makes sense and is what u was talking about. but if you mean a play list of tracks in the game its self as in different disks found in game then yes its been done loads

no it used to be impossible to added or edit music in that way due to the fact the game looks for specific id names of music and sounds, name of item in game could be changed but oog file in game its self has to be correct name . now i dont know if this has changed since resource packs was added or not.

hope that makes sense and is what u was talking about. but if you mean a play list of tracks in the game its self as in different disks found in game then yes its been done loads
    Ahh yeah that's what I mean't, basically I'd have one playlist bound to special disc I'm creating and with that disc they could upload a playlist of the users own music, say the band A Day to Remember. Hmm well I'm going to give it a shot and maybe I'll get something working! But thanks for the heads up sir.

Looks like something isn't working between Forestry and EBXL....

at extrabiomes.module.amica.forestry.ForestryPlugin.getFluidStack(ForestryPlugin.java:144)
    at extrabiomes.module.amica.forestry.ForestryPlugin.addFermenterRecipeSapling(ForestryPlugin. java:104)
    at extrabiomes.module.amica.forestry.ForestryPlugin.addRecipes(ForestryPlugin.java:119)
    at extrabiomes.module.amica.forestry.ForestryPlugin.init(ForestryPlugin.java:154)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_114_ForestryPlugin_init_Init.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)

Gonna go post it in the Forestry area....

EDIT: And they already beat me to it. https://bitbucket.org/sengir/forestr...l-is-installed
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-07-27 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    I did say exbl was borked with forestry and they was working on it lol

- - - Updated - - -

One of the devs posted it's there bug sort of in the tread were u download forestry lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.0 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v3.2.0.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5921261/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.0 - July 28th 2013

• nxMinetilities Quantum Sponge will now clear Buildcraft Oil.
    • Added in new XBXL Block ID's for version 3.14.0
    • Added Tinker's Construct Block ID's
    • Tinker's Construct difficulty left to default.
    • Added Tinkers Construct ItemID's
    • Added Natura Block/Item ID's
    • Added Natura Terrain Gen ID's
    • Added Forestry Block/Item ID's
    • Bronze Crafting Recipe Enabled
    • Forestry Gamemode set to Easy
    • Energy Consumer Statistics Enabled (Forestry)
    • Forestry Update Checks Disabled
    • Forestry Farms will use Square Layout
    • Copper and Tin Generation Disabled (Forestry)
    • Beekeeping Mode set to Easy

Forestry is still kinda borked. There's a new Forestry version available but the Dropbox link is broken. Hopefully that will get resolved. The configs will work though and all the ID's are set. I'll be working on the rest of the UE stuff next.

The 2.2.9.5 link is fixed - and I got forestry to work by turning off the amica to false.

Of course that leads to the question: What does that do exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    The 2.2.9.5 link is fixed - and I got forestry to work by turning off the amica to false.

Of course that leads to the question: What does that do exactly?
    Amica is the compatibility module of XBXL.

It looks as though there is a fix for the Forestry Fluids issue on Github. Hopefully it will get put in a release soon.

https://github.com/ExtrabiomesXL/Ext...ce6be67db3b214

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forestry Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated
    • Forge Updated
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-07-28 at 01:49 PM.

Good to hear - I didn't want to put it on the server disabled - but have been playing around on my test server with it running.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.2 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v3.2.2.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5922236/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.2 - July 28th 2013

• Added Complex Machines Block/Item ID's
    • Disabled XBXL Amica Module until fix is applied
    • Added ICBM Block/Item ID's
    • Antimatter Rockets won't destroy bedrock
    • NEI Addons will show all Bee mutations including secret ones

There we go, more config updates for today. The plan was to include Mekanism and Galacticraft too but it Glacticraft download link wasn't working and Mekanism was broken. Maybe next time!
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-07-28 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    That's because galactic craft don't like any mod or running on own most of time lol don't know why it started plating up lately . Can not get any 1.6.2 version working with other stuff does not throw. I'd error it throws a resource error

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Barrels Mod Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Damage Indicators Updated
    • Universal Electricity Core, Prefab, Compat Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • MFFS Updated
    • Mekanism Updated

And as promised, here are some of your suggestions for additions:

• Project Red Added
    • Electrodynamics Added
    • Blood Magic Added

I'll be adding more as time goes on. I have them all saved.

BWG4 is generating terrain weird. I posted in the forums, but if anyone else sees it...

Some examples: http://imageshack.us/g/203/y4x3.png/

Deleted
    oh fuzzie can you let your mate know that his site is being flaged by avast and afew other antivirus its just a trust issue thing i have reported it as a false positive

- - - Updated - - -

also is everyone getting the graphic errors with tinkers? as in the part builder not displaying items just the texure error and same for experience bushes too? i dont remember seeing it in my own test world with my configs ........ will check later as stuck on laptop at mo as kids have tv in use lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh i c your link was grabbing older version lol or summit lol dev24 fixes all errors

One of the IC2 guys posted on their forums that "big changes were coming for IC2 soon..." - There was something about one of the guys catching up on all the code and they were getting ready for a new build. (Of course 'soon' in Blizzard time means weeks... So who knows what'll happen.)

@ Skedone: Tinkers kept crashing my server, so I finally gave up.

15+ Year Old Account
    BWG4 is generating terrain weird. I posted in the forums, but if anyone else sees it...

Some examples: http://imageshack.us/g/203/y4x3.png/
    Are you using it in combination with other worldgen mods? (XBXL or BoP

oh fuzzie can you let your mate know that his site is being flaged by avast and afew other antivirus its just a trust issue thing i have reported it as a false positive
    It's a false positive. I've heard that before. I'll tell Neo but not a lot we can do.

also is everyone getting the graphic errors with tinkers? as in the part builder not displaying items just the texure error and same for experience bushes too? i dont remember seeing it in my own test world with my configs ........ will check later as stuck on laptop at mo as kids have tv in use lol

oh i c your link was grabbing older version lol or summit lol dev24 fixes all errors
    Yeah, I'll update the version when I do the rest of them. What's up there was the latest when I did it last.

One of the IC2 guys posted on their forums that "big changes were coming for IC2 soon..." - There was something about one of the guys catching up on all the code and they were getting ready for a new build. (Of course 'soon' in Blizzard time means weeks... So who knows what'll happen.)

That's good I guess. Seems like no one has been working on it in a while. I kinda question if it's really necessary anymore since other mods do a much better job and look better. IC2 has been stalled for a long time. Really needs a facelift or an IC3

-----

Updates later.

Deleted

weird tinkers is fine for me

here are mods in list i dont run (coz i dont like them or have used them) UE stuff mtech BWG and Energy Manipulation and mffs

and @ fuzzie 059 of forge multipart is for 1.5.2 and was not made buy chickenbones lol cpw makes it i believe versions 075 and above are for 1.6.2 lol i have said this 3 times now in the posts

- - - Updated - - -

also i just tried latest version of both multipart and wireless redstone and it killed my game it would no longer load just quit to desktop even after they was both removed lol