Deleted
    also do u have a ue tut video mate never used that mod looks nice but looks completely different to all other mods too lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    also do u have a ue tut video mate never used that mod looks nice but looks completely different to all other mods too lol
    Nah. I've only ever played it a bit. My next LP will probably have a lot of UE stuff since it's new (for me) and I'm looking to get away from the same old mods.

Deleted
    well if u find any exploits errr i mean tips let me know and i will do the same

Looking forward to you doing some vids on UE Fuzzzie. I really haven't used it before but seems like Calclavia is cranking out the mods and keeping them updated quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Looking forward to you doing some vids on UE Fuzzzie. I really haven't used it before but seems like Calclavia is cranking out the mods and keeping them updated quickly.
    Hehe, well he did tweet a few days back that he's going back to school + working so his mod time will be cut down. I just hope the product is stable before that happens. So far 1.6 seems to be a good version for his stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

well if u find any exploits errr i mean tips let me know and i will do the same
    Haha. alright, Dunno when I'm starting though. Still getting the hang of this new job.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-08-08 at 05:10 PM.

Deleted
    Lol u replied to your self I would get that looked at

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol u replied to your self I would get that looked at
    Oops! Was meant to be for you. Fixed!

Deleted
    Hehehe work got to u that much hay lol hehehe

Hey Fuzzzie - I linked the wrong stackables. This is the 1.6.2 one: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-mods-updated/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Hey Fuzzzie - I linked the wrong stackables. This is the 1.6.2 one: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-mods-updated/
    Is this RML compat or Forge compat?

Sorry, don't mean to be a bummer on it, it's a cool addon, but you see I run a Forge mod list

I've been using it with forge

And MC is acting weird, not sure what to do: no crash report; it just does nothing. :/ Maybe I'll try another forge.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems my problem is Forge Multipart - and this Scala library. Does that go in the mod's folder, or does it go somewhere else?

Sabster, when you say "it does nothing" not sure what you mean. You mean that the stackables mod doesn't work or something else isn't working? It certainly looks like from the website link that stackables requires RML. Do you have both forge and RML loaded?

From Chickenbones website: "if you wish to use ForgeMultipart, please place http://files.minecra...ala-library.jar in your mods folder"

Like Fuzzzie said, I think a lot of us here only use forge. I haven't used RML since probably 1.2.5 or somewhere thereabouts. If you can give us a few more specifics we might be able to point you in the right direction for an answer though.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-09 at 12:31 AM.

Sorry, two different trains of thought there.

#1: The More Stackables I linked is Forge. And I don't use anything else.

#2: Minecraft wasn't working properly - it did nothing. And I mean literally nothing. You load a game world and nothing happens. (I was staring at a blank page - no 'logging in', or 'download terrain' like it normally does). Same thing with logging into a server. I had to use the task manager to close MC.

The problem appears to be the Scala library (and forge multi-part); soon as I removed them - everything started working again. At one point, before removing Scala I did manage to get a crash report, and it said 'out of memory' (I have 24g - with a 36g paging file - so I don't think so...)

I first removed the Forge multipart - and MC started acting normal (I could get into a world - log into a server, etc...) - but I kept crashing every 3 minutes. After I removed Scala - everything went back to normal and haven't had a problem since.

That's why I was asking if it goes somewhere else. It was definitely the culprit.
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-08-09 at 01:28 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    The problem appears to be the Scala library (and forge multi-part); soon as I removed them - everything started working again. At one point, before removing Scala I did manage to get a crash report, and it said 'out of memory' (I have 24g - with a 36g paging file - so I don't think so...)
    Try adding -XX:MaxPermSize=256M or -XX:PermSize=128M to your java arguments in edit profile on the launcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    I noticed the last posts were talking about "out of memory errors", and I thought I should add something I discovered in these last hours. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 with Java 7u25 and playing MC 1.6.2 with Forge 819. I added most of the mods in the first post of this thread and have had no issues. This morning I noticed Modular Powersuits 0.8.0.638 was added to the list, so I downloaded it and added it to my mods folder. I started to get very short lag spikes after about three minutes of play. Two minutes later, long lag spikes to the point where MC was essentially frozen. I used Task Manager to shut down the java process and noticed a java out of memory error in the MC launcher window. Because I am still in a testing phase, I deleted MC, reinstalled it and Forge 819, added the mods again, ran MC again, same lag spikes and error. So naturally I removed Modular Powersuits 0.8.0.638 because it was the last thing I added. I launched MC again, and no more lag spikes. Played with no issues for the last hour or so.

EDIT: Perhaps that version of Powersuits is leaky, or maybe it's something else. I see on its Jenkins that version 638 lists as an artifact Scala Library and something called "slick-util.jar". I have Scala Library installed already. I think I will try adding that slick-util.jar and try Powersuits 638 again.

EDIT #2: Well, I added Powersuits 638 and that "slick-util.jar". Same lag spikes and freeze after about six minutes of play. Oh well. MachineMuse will get it all sorted out soon enough.
    Last edited by Six6igma; 2013-08-09 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah had same issue to with powersuits on laptop it crashes game fully after 50 seconds of play and java is eating nearly 3gb of data. Pc don't like it much either lol. Will be not using it for mo bit will test new version as they come out on laptop. It makes for a good test maachine as it only gets about 50fps on vanilla lol

- - - Updated - - -

As for forge multipart nope non of is have that error mate I would check all mods are latest and try removing ones that added first and see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

Also stackable mod is ONLY. A mod loader mod so that is your issue mate it clearly states that all over the post

- - - Updated - - -

More Stackables 1.6.2
    This mod makes saddles, doors, and signs up to 8 in a stack, minecarts and boats up to 4 in a stack. This is great for storage and for using workbenches, chests, or furnaces, as you no longer consume your food! Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.

- - - Updated - - -

@fuzzzie who would u report this to electrodynamics or ic2 lol happens when i press b i have checked mappings and it only thing using it (i changed all others)

http://pastebin.com/8FE4p9Vs

They may say they require ModLoader 1.6.2, but they don't. The only modloader I use is the one that comes with Forge.

But it's most definitely not an issue; I've been using More Stackables since I started playing on 1.6.2 - it's never caused any lag. When I removed Scala, the problem went away - now I should have mentioned I was using MPS as well - that's why I was using Scala. For whatever reason, it never occurred to me it was MPS causing the issue. I'm having a brain fart day.

Deleted
    lol it will be a issue tho lol mfl forge load hock methods are very different so it will impact on mods, and no one said it would cause lag we all said M.P.S was issue. i am surprised that stackable loads and does not crash game its very rare for a mfl mod to work with forge

- - - Updated - - -

oh kewl morph is out lol

http://ichun.us/morph-beta-0-0-5-released/

- - - Updated - - -

this has to be added to the list

i mean it has too

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1930372-162-forge-web-displays-browse-on-the-internet-in-minecraft/

Quote Originally Posted by Six6igma View Post
    I noticed the last posts were talking about "out of memory errors", and I thought I should add something I discovered in these last hours. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 with Java 7u25 and playing MC 1.6.2 with Forge 819. I added most of the mods in the first post of this thread and have had no issues. This morning I noticed Modular Powersuits 0.8.0.638 was added to the list, so I downloaded it and added it to my mods folder. I started to get very short lag spikes after about three minutes of play. Two minutes later, long lag spikes to the point where MC was essentially frozen. I used Task Manager to shut down the java process and noticed a java out of memory error in the MC launcher window. Because I am still in a testing phase, I deleted MC, reinstalled it and Forge 819, added the mods again, ran MC again, same lag spikes and error. So naturally I removed Modular Powersuits 0.8.0.638 because it was the last thing I added. I launched MC again, and no more lag spikes. Played with no issues for the last hour or so.

EDIT: Perhaps that version of Powersuits is leaky, or maybe it's something else. I see on its Jenkins that version 638 lists as an artifact Scala Library and something called "slick-util.jar". I have Scala Library installed already. I think I will try adding that slick-util.jar and try Powersuits 638 again.

EDIT #2: Well, I added Powersuits 638 and that "slick-util.jar". Same lag spikes and freeze after about six minutes of play. Oh well. MachineMuse will get it all sorted out soon enough.
    Powersuits works fine for me. ICBM is what is causing me trouble. I have Java's RAM usage capped at 3 GB, but when ICBM is installed it shoots up to about 6 GB and then freezes.

Player and Thunderdark are also begining to update IC2 again in the IC2_Exerimental Jenkins: ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/

There's currently not a sucessful build but Thunderdark posted the following goals on the IC2 Forums:

• Mass fabrication rework
    • UU-Mater as Fluid
    • Use EU + Liquid UU-Mater to Startrek (?)
    • Multiblock nuclear system with steam, pumps, and Explosions
    • Multiblock Solar Power - E-net relief and maybe connected textures
    Last edited by iananderson; 2013-08-09 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    well i dont use icbm either and nether have never seen point in missiles in minecraft lol

also another mod that looks mad

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...unt-whitehall/

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* nd another (walks away whistling lol )

- - - Updated - - -

also project red was updated too and now is a forge multipart mod too