Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Bonemeal needs to be applied a few times to work now. Has been a change since 1.5 I believe. It may work on the 1st use, may only work on the 5th!
    Yup - and it didn't work at all. You could click on an EBXL tree and not use the bone meal. Take away Galacticraft and it starts working again. It's bizarre.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Yup - and it didn't work at all. You could click on an EBXL tree and not use the bone meal. Take away Galacticraft and it starts working again. It's bizarre.
    That's probably a bug. Not sure what in Galacticraft might mess with it. I guess report it or try to see if there's a later version. I only really update the UE stuff once or twice a week since he updates it so damn much and the website is a pain to navigate.

Just an FYI. Had been getting crashes with NEI Addons any time I clicked on a item in NEI. New version out from bdew for NEI Addons pre.r38 which bypasses the problem. Seems to be related to Forestry which I reported to SirSengir. Also, there is a new version out for Forestry 2.2.9.12.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Just an FYI. Had been getting crashes with NEI Addons any time I clicked on a item in NEI. New version out from bdew for NEI Addons pre.r38 which bypasses the problem. Seems to be related to Forestry which I reported to SirSengir. Also, there is a new version out for Forestry 2.2.9.12.
    Cool cool. I'll update those two mods and work on configs tonight I think. Was gonna do anothe modjam video but it's a bit late to record. Roommates are going to sleep soon

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge (Latest) Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated

- - - Updated - - -

Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.10 : Main Download -- Alternate Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5983343/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.10 - August 13th 2013

• Added Billund Block/Item Id's
    • Added new Blood Magic Block/Item Id's
    • Added Nuclear Control Block/Item ID's

Forestry hatches, when added to multiblock causes output items to disappear. Tried it with and without pipes
    to inventory. Without the hatch all is working OK. ??

If any of you have had problems with Zan's Minimap crashing with mob radar turned on, there is a new version out that fixes the problem. Mod author doesn't appear he uses version numbers (guess he learned that trick from GT) so just re-download and it fixes the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
    Forestry hatches, when added to multiblock causes output items to disappear. Tried it with and without pipes
    to inventory. Without the hatch all is working OK. ??
    For which version? Have you reported it to Sengir via the Forestry forums?

If any of you have had problems with Zan's Minimap crashing with mob radar turned on, there is a new version out that fixes the problem. Mod author doesn't appear he uses version numbers (guess he learned that trick from GT) so just re-download and it fixes the problem.
    Alright, I'll make a note of that when I do updates in a minute. Thanks!

Deleted
    your config linkm is borked some how mate i get a 404 had to fall back to config folder and then click it.

any way here is mirror

http://rapidgator.net/file/899d57479....2.10.zip.html

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    your config linkm is borked some how mate i get a 404 had to fall back to config folder and then click it.

any way here is mirror

http://rapidgator.net/file/899d57479....2.10.zip.html
    Thanks, but I'm gonna be uploading a new pack in a min

-----

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Project Bench Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Chargepads Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Zan's Minimap Updated
    • Universal Electricity Core Updated
    • UE Basic Components Updated
    • Resonant Induction Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • MFFS Updated

- - - Updated - - -

Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.11 : Main Download -- Alternate Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5985858/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.11 - August 14th 2013

• Added Chargepads Block/Item ID's
    • Chargepad upgrades can be used on any side.
    • Added Project Bench Block/Item ID's
    • Forestry AMICA module re-enabled
    • Added Support for NEI Mystcraft Plugin

Sorry about the broken link yesterday. I had a space where there shouldn't have been one!
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-08-14 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    http://rapidgator.net/file/e0d8a3bd7....2.11.zip.html

mirrored

- - - Updated - - -

have u tested ic2 exp version yet

Any information about TE yet?

I noticed that KingLemmingCoFH logged into the TE IRC channel today for the first time in several weeks. Don't know if he is working on TE again, but maybe that means he is back from vacation. (I am starting to sound like a RP fan hoping for another update). I had read somewhere that Powercrystals is waiting for TE so he can do an update and I suspect there might be others since lots of mods hook into TE anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    mirrored

have u tested ic2 exp version yet
    Thanks! Not yet, I've been reading the logs and waiting to see a version that looks like it will work okay.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post
    I noticed that KingLemmingCoFH logged into the TE IRC channel today for the first time in several weeks. Don't know if he is working on TE again, but maybe that means he is back from vacation. (I am starting to sound like a RP fan hoping for another update). I had read somewhere that Powercrystals is waiting for TE so he can do an update and I suspect there might be others since lots of mods hook into TE anymore.
    Yeah, no work on Powercrystals mods for about 25 days. Hopefully KingLemming is back on TE work as that's probably the last thing holding me back from playing 1.6.2.

Forestry version 9.12. Looks like neptunepink has an open issue for this on the forum. Built in inventory works fine.

As of build number 22, IC2 exp. has not worked on server. I don't know about it with regards single player though.

EDIT: Now as of 25. But they're getting closer.
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-08-14 at 09:55 PM.

Okay, well I guess I am completely confused. Have been having problems when I installed UE core and basic components. Game crashes very early in launch cycle. Got on IRC with the UE folks (who by the way were very rude in my opinion) and they told me you don't need to load either of those files for other mods to use UE functionality.

Although I understand that UE is just a core for other mods to draw on, why is there even a mod file if all it really is is an API for other mods to use? Help me oh wise Fuzzzie. I am confused.

-----------Update:------

I guess I should have been more clear. The folks I felt were being rude on the UE IRC were not Calclavia, he wasn't even on. Just a few folks answering questions. Guess it got my dander up since I have been spoiled by most of the folks on this forum who really try to help one another out. That of course starts with Fuzzzie who is always helping the rest of us. Thanks Fuzzzie.

And as a follow-up. I did remove both of the UE files and it seems to run okay although to tell the truth I am really just now trying to incorporate some of the UE stuff. Where oh where has our little TE gone. Oh where oh where can he be??? Lol
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-15 at 05:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, well I guess I am completely confused. Have been having problems when I installed UE core and basic components. Game crashes very early in launch cycle. Got on IRC with the UE folks (who by the way were very rude in my opinion) and they told me you don't need to load either of those files for other mods to use UE functionality.

Although I understand that UE is just a core for other mods to draw on, why is there even a mod file if all it really is is an API for other mods to use? Help me oh wise Fuzzzie. I am confused.
    From what I gather the Universal Electricity file is an API that adds the functionality of UE to the game. It's not actually required as far as I can tell but can help resolve conflicts if two UE mods are using different versions of the API. It seems like Calclavia often changes his API which causes problems and this is meant to address it. The Basic Components is stuff like ores etc.

Try running without both and see what happens. If each mod is using it's own UE API then it might work. If the different mods are using different API's then it probably wont. Biggest issue I have with UE right now is it's not a uniform system that stays consistent. It's just not "Universal". You really dont see stuff like this with BC or IC2.

Deleted
    That and it has 0 wiki and nei intergration no documentation is as buggy as hell ( and always has been) I just removed it all. How u ment to use a mod with no documents or wiki. And galaticraft oil gen is just stupid and recks caving

15+ Year Old Account
    That and it has 0 wiki and nei intergration no documentation is as buggy as hell ( and always has been) I just removed it all. How u ment to use a mod with no documents or wiki. And galaticraft oil gen is just stupid and recks caving
    I would personally only use UE stuff in a modpack designed around it like Ampz or Voltz. It doesn't do too much special when you combine it with the usual mods. You're just better off picking one or the other. The config support is just so I don't have to make multiple packs.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should have been more clear. The folks I felt were being rude on the UE IRC were not Calclavia, he wasn't even on. Just a few folks answering questions. Guess it got my dander up since I have been spoiled by most of the folks on this forum who really try to help one another out. That of course starts with Fuzzzie who is always helping the rest of us. Thanks Fuzzzie.

And as a follow-up. I did remove both of the UE files and it seems to run okay although to tell the truth I am really just now trying to incorporate some of the UE stuff. Where oh where has our little TE gone. Oh where oh where can he be??? Lol
    Yeah, that sucks when people are dicks. Not sure why someone would hang out in a tech support/dev chatroom and get bitchy when someone asks a legitimate question. Especially when the documentation of UE is so scatter-brained and unclear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post

No information yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
    Forestry version 9.12. Looks like neptunepink has an open issue for this on the forum. Built in inventory works fine.
    Yes the inventory is really awesome