Have some problem, with shutting down internal server. I delete mystcraft and plugins for NEI (only for mystcraft) and it help.

Deleted
    It fixed a portion of the problem, I can now get ingame etc. however I still can't put any text into the search bar of NEI without crashing..
    Or ask for recipes, which kind of defeats the purpose of NEI..
    My crashlogs (needed 2)..

pastebin.com/
    tWUFznTC
    8e0dSGBZ
    Last edited by mmocbcd91b7665; 2013-11-04 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallienator View Post
    It fixed a portion of the problem, I can now get ingame etc. however I still can't put any text into the search bar of NEI without crashing..
    Or ask for recipes, which kind of defeats the purpose of NEI..
    My crashlogs (needed 2)..

pastebin.com/
    tWUFznTC
    8e0dSGBZ
    Can you tell me what you did that fixed it so it would at least start?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsdor View Post
    thx for help.Now this log is too big for one paste.(How to find smth there?)
    http : // pastebin. com / TxsrCAEF
    http : // pastebin. com / E16evPNU

also now i know that this is caused by something of Mods group(not ic2 buildcraft or NEi,etc.)
    Looks like you have a memory issue...

2013-11-04 16:26:21 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
    2013-11-04 16:26:21 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

You need to adjust your JVM arguments and that should hopefully fix your problem.

Deleted
    I removed Mystcraft & the mystcraft NEI plugin addon.

I removed Mystcraft & the mystcraft NEI plugin addon.
    What JVM arguments are you using? Although you are not getting PermGen space errors those "Memory Connection Overburdened" to me look like some sort of memory leak or maybe something in the game world itself causing problems.

Deleted
    -Xms1G -Xmx4G I got these arguments, with 4G available I thought it would've workes

nope you need something like this too:
    XX:PermSize=256m

-Xms1G -Xmx4G I got these arguments, with 4G available I thought it would've workes
    I did some searching on google for your problem. Just a couple of questions...

1. So you can enter the game now. Does the game seem to work okay until you go into NEI? I mean, can you craft things? Chop down a tree? Etc...
    2. When you start the game can you setup your MC launcher to keep the launcher visible (there is an option for that in your profile) and then try to keep an eye on the developer window to see if anything looks strange is being put out to that window when you are moving around and doing things and in particular when you try to type in NEI.
    3. Can you create another world and see what happens when you try NEI in it?
    4. When you start typing and it crashes, does it crash as soon as up hit the first key, or does it crash after multiple keystrokes. The reason I ask this is to see if it might be tied to some shortcut key that is getting messed up with NEI. I think there were issues for example the TConstruct at one time (I don't think you have TConstruct loaded) but thought it might be something along those lines.

I am getting pretty close to running out of ideas for you. Unfortunately I think it might be just a corrupted world but hopefully I am wrong.

Let me know if any of these work and what happens.

PS. If you add the Permgen make sure you put a - (minus) sign in front of the XX. Also, there is a more complete set of JVM arguments at the end of the changelog file which is linked on the OP.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-11-04 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    The permgen thing worked, I assigned 1G for it and now I don't have any trouble playing so far.
    It started lagging whenever I opened chests, or typed like 1 letter into NEI, usually I got 2 letters into the searchbox and then it went like nope not going to happen.

Thanks kikisp for the final solution & laguy442 for all the help you've given me

The permgen thing worked, I assigned 1G for it and now I don't have any trouble playing so far.
    It started lagging whenever I opened chests, or typed like 1 letter into NEI, usually I got 2 letters into the searchbox and then it went like nope not going to happen.

Thanks kikisp for the final solution & laguy442 for all the help you've given me
    Glad we could help.

Really thank for that,finally worked for me.But now i am trying to start this pack on server and so far got nothing

http : // pastebin .com / Et6P1qhW
    http : // pastebin .com / PKqjDAe1

15+ Year Old Account
    Really thank for that,finally worked for me.But now i am trying to start this pack on server and so far got nothing

It's not specifying any mod causing the issue. Looks like Minecraft is looking for a Java class that doesn't exist but it's not giving indication as to which. Check that you're using all the addons/libraries that mods require.

- - - Updated - - -

No updates today. Feeling blah. Recorded an episode but encountered so many bugs. FYI dev versions of Tinkers Construct are not working great.

Going to watch a few shows or movies, work tomorrow again. Will do an update when I get home. Have a good night

Sadly, ChickenBones Core doesnt get along with Optifine on 1.6.4

So its either NEI or Optifine at the moment...i get crashes every single minute or so, everytime im trying to use both of those.

Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.field_73263_b from class codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.cleanChunks(ChunkLoaderManager.java:842)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.tickEnd(ChunkLoaderManager.java:860)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderEventHandler.tickEnd(ChunkLoaderEventHandler.java:39)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:677)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    Client> 2013-11-04 17:22:27 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

@hditano, to me that is an easy choice between NEI and Optifine. Several modders will just plain tell you they don't work with Optifine. I dropped Optifine a long time ago and have never missed it.

Sadly..atm im using a integrated video cards (HD4600 - i5 4570) so Optifine is the only way i can play MC at decent FPS.

I would recommend not setting the permgen any higher than 256mb, in extreme cases 512mb. However, I am running a MCPC+ server with 197 mods currently without issue at 256mb permgen. Anything you set with the the permgen is the starting point for the permgen, so basically you are setting that amount of memory aside from the rest of the server. Basically your 4Gb set for the server becomes 3GB since permgen is only used to load the java class files and not for running the server itself. So if the server runs fine on 256 leave it at that, otherwise you will constantly have the other 768mb sitting idle and not being used.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hditano View Post
    Sadly..atm im using a integrated video cards (HD4600 - i5 4570) so Optifine is the only way i can play MC at decent FPS.
    That is strange, most report higher FPS levels in 1.52 and above without optifine installed, as most mods do not support it nowadays and its rendering issues cause the FPS to actually drop. Maybe it is just the age of the card.

I stopped using it due to the constant rendering error crashes it caused in 1.5.2 and found that my FPS was higher without it, since MC can support HD textures without it, the only thing I miss now is the ability to turn off rain and depth fog rendering.

If you are running a server, make sure you aren't trying to load client side mods. I think, and I could be wrong, but I think ArmorStatusHud is client side only which might be your problem. I am not a server guy at all so I might be wrong on this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    If you are running a server, make sure you aren't trying to load client side mods. I think, and I could be wrong, but I think ArmorStatusHud is client side only which might be your problem. I am not a server guy at all so I might be wrong on this.
    You're correct. Anything like ArmorStatusHud, StatusEffectHud, DirectionHud, InventoryTweaks, NEI Plugin Pack + a number of others dont work via server. NEI does, so does NEI adons. It's weird because it offers slight functionality that unless you know what's what then it's just trial and error. i've launched many servers with client only mods, ask Neolojik or Greevir

@McyD, would you mind sharing with us your JVM arguments you use on your server? Always looking for info based on real world experience. Thanks for your advice on the permgen thing.

here is mine :
    -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -Xmn512m -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=31 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=40 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:PermSize=1024m -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:CompileThreshold=1000 -jar “put your server jar name here” nogui

**Note**
    The above specification requires a minimum of 5GBs of RAM
    Xms and Xmx can be set according to your needs, but should be set equal
    Xmn should be set to ¼ your Xmx

copied it from ftb forum thread..works great