15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    bet if greeevir or someone else suggested them they would on the list ..................turns back on post and sulks
    Not true at all. I've had suggestions from lot's of people including friends. The difficulty is balance and making things work. Laguy442 is right, the mod does have compatibility issues.

I plan to open up a section of the list that deals with game changing mods like Project Zulu, Better Than Wolves etc. Pixelmon seems like a good fit here. I've looked at the mod and the wiki and I am interested so don't worry about it just yet.

This section will not be config supported and will be there for people who want to try different things.

Look for it in the coming weeks. I'm back on morning shift so I'll be awake during the day finally. Things should be getting back to normal. The overnight thing was supposed to just last until Christmas and I basically had to do another month of it... Working overnights is awful. Kills any life you may have. I hope I dont have to do that anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it looks as though 1.7 will come and go without many mods making the transition. It's somewhat worrying, but I feel like many of the mod authors are in feature development mode right now. Updating to 1.7 doesn't seem like a priority.

The only problem I can see is if it goes to 1.8 the mods will need massive overhaul to make them compatible. 1.7 update is already a huge undertaking, so I worry that 1.8 will compound that. I hope that mod authors have at least begun looking at 1.7 so if 1.8 rolls in then they have a leg up.

- - - Updated - - -

For the list, I'll post where there are mods to post. So far the only mod on the list (besides Forge) that is 1.7 ready is Craftable Horse Armor, which is just a recipe mod. I'm not holding back any 1.7 updates and if mods do update to 1.7 I will make a note of it in the update changelog for people to try.

The list will remain 1.6.4 until at least 30% of the mods have updated to whatever version is settled upon.

I've searched google intently for this issue I've encountered and found nothing about it. Within the last few rounds of updates, something has made monster spawners unbreakable or "very hard to break". I've tried loading without several different combinations of recently updated mods and I'm still unable to find the culprit. Has anyone here encountered this issue, or have any info to help pinpoint? Thanks for the help.

EDIT-- I discovered a config option in gregtech for hardermobspawners=true.
    Feel free to delete this post at your discretion.
    Last edited by Tombstone101; 2014-01-19 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    i was more talking about tropicraft mate lol

pixelmon is really a on its own game

lol

also i know many of the mods i have suggested have been added to the list (after others suggest them lol )

but if u are thinking of that then u should be warned pixelmon is not nice to other mods lol

- - - Updated - - -

also bop is out for 1.7 too and inventory tweaks

I tried pixelmon with craftguide and that works ok, nei does crash, someone did make a hacky patch but spammed errors and not advised to use.

Wouldnt mind having tropicraft but if not no biggie i can add myself.

Deleted
    yeah tropicarft drops in without configs needed lol

and i play pixelmon on its on

Nice but does it leave room for the OP mods to expand ids ?

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    Nice but does it leave room for the OP mods to expand ids ?
    Tropicraft is cool but a small mod pack with it deco craft and jammy furniture. All three really great mods the wife loves deco craft since she like to add things to make her house pretty, and she loves jammy's washer and dishwasher for repairing items.

But they eat up a lot of items I'd. On an up note they are very config friendly on the item ranges. They wanted. Christmas craft but I could get the item is numbers mixed in.
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2014-01-19 at 07:11 PM.

Just found an interesting issue related to the 1.6.7 version of Extra Cells. What was happening is that I found whenever I turned to face my base that the graphics for ice or water would change to some semi--transparent sort of shinny surface. If I turned my char away from my base it went away. Playing around with tons of stuff in my vid settings I could get rid of it by changing graphics from fancy to fast. Of course the vid wasn't as nice.

I went back several saved versions of my play world and the problem still occurred and I know it only started recently so I figured it was mod update related. After playing around I finally tracked it down to Extra Cells.

My guess is that there is some item or items in my base that causes ExtraCells to get messed up for video display when I turned towards the base. (If I was a long ways from my base the issue would never occur).

Long story short, if you start seeing some strange graphics issues with water/ice it might be caused by Extra Cells. Or maybe it is just some weirdness in my particular saved world.

I had that problem a while back , probably in 1.2.5 , one of the mods did do that , then also when i used optifine ofc that use to cause all kinds of crap.
    Right now the AM2 table the back cloth draping over flickers and also mystcraft writing table looks funny on top, i think it has grass and some other icons on it. Its been like that for a week or two. Something caused that, i think on one of the Forgecraft streams they mentioned something about it...

Deleted
    i dont have that issue at mo laguy but then again im on Linux so graphics errors never the same , one i am having tho is graves don't contain my items now you brake grave and bang nothing in them

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Forge (1.7.2) Updated
    • Dimensional Doors Updated
    • Extra TiC Updated
    • OpenBlocks Updated
    • OpenModsLib Updated
    • OpenPeripherals Core/Addons Updated
    • DragonAPI Updated
    • RotaryCraft Updated
    • Steve's Factory Manager Updated
    • Tinker's Construct Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Ender IO Updated

More updates!

New Extra TiC update shows some fun new features:

Added Support to the following mods:

Natura
    Mekanism
    Applied Energistics
    Biomes O' Plenty

Added two new Alloys:

Fairy
    Pokefennium
    Have fun!

Configs are done, however I am waiting on some clarification on ExtraTic configs from mod author or someone on that forum. If I don't get an answer by tomorrow I might go ahead with the release against the old version just so everyone can have configs for the other mods. A couple of the mods in the new updates have block and ID changes.

Also, I reorganized the master spreadsheet for ID numbers. The old one was really getting sort of messy since we have had to go back and add numbers as mods have added items causing things to get really out of order. I decided the easiest thing to do was just put it out in alphabetical order by mod name.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2014-01-20 at 04:45 PM.

I pmd u .

Also here is a great guide for Extra TiC materials. Google docs
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...6SXl5amc#gid=0

- - - Updated - - -

laguy if you didnt see the dev answered u ....

Hi Laguy442,
    the ingot is an item, so it will require to be an item ID. I changed mine from block to item number that is after the last one on bottom.
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-01-20 at 07:42 PM.

Configs are done. My thanks to iTraumatik for helping me figure out the config for ExtraTics. If you are updating configs yourself for that mod make a note that the mod added some new stuff to the config and requires that you do the following...

"fun stuff" {
    I:blockFunStuff=2723 - This is a block ID
    I:ingotFunStuff=7845 - This is an ITEM ID
    I:moltenFairy=2725 - This is a block ID
    I:moltenPokefennium=2726 - This is a block ID
    }

I posted for mod author and he confimed that ingotFunStuff should have an item ID number.

Deleted
    Hey guys!

I have a really big problem, and I hope you can help me.

When I start my world, the screen is about two seconds in "Loading World: Building Terrain".
    Then, it returns to the main screen (where you decide to go single player or multiplayer).
    So I try to start the world again and the game gets stucked.
    It doesn't crash, but I have to close Minecraft and run it again, but is always the same thing, so I can't start my world anyway, and I don't want to lose my world T.T I can start a new world, but not that one, so I think the save must be dameged. Please, I need help.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you everybody!

I can't post any link, so I can't explain the situation better, sorry.
    Last edited by mmoc4d28cd6bc7; 2014-01-20 at 10:31 PM.

FranS..... Do you have Java " -XX:PermSize= " set in your JVM arguements under profile editor ? If not put the last in quotes with a value of 128 or 256 like this " -XX:PermSize=128m " and then try again. If that doesnt help look in minecraft folder and copy pasta forgemodloader-client-0. or look for crash file in minecraft/crash-reports and post most recent. tia

Deleted
    Well, I'm not sure how to do that, if you explain me the way I have to do that stuff... Sorry, it's the first time this happens to me.

What launcher are you using ? If the mojang launcher then goto lower left where it says Profile:..... and click on edit profile. Then down at bottom where it says JVM Arguements: .. checkmark the box so you can type in the box. Then in the box put -Xms1024m -XX:PermSize=256m . Then lower right of that click Save Profile. Then click Play. IF works gratz if not then you have to post the logs i was talking about.
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-01-20 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted
    I get a pop-up that says: "Could not find the main class: XX:PermSize=256m. Program will exist."

Quote Originally Posted by FranSinVodka View Post
    I get a pop-up that says: "Could not find the main class: XX:PermSize=256m. Program will exist."
    Make sure you have the minus sign (-) in front of the two XX's.

If that doesn't work and you aren't getting an error log like iTraumatik suggested, you could also try this...

Go into the launcher and edit the profile you were just using. One of the options is for launcher visibility. Check mark that item and change the selection box next to it so it is using the option "Keep the launcher open".

Then restart Minecraft and move the launcher winder so you can see it. Along the top you will see a tab for "Development Console". Click and that tab and you might be able to see some sort of error message about what is happening. Tons of text will scroll by but it should give you some sort of info when it crashes.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2014-01-20 at 11:22 PM.