And now for Thaumcraft.. Really, really hoping he doesn't delay his releases for the not-paywall-paywall.

Thaumcraft has had decent amount of updates, and a bunch of bugs for the days i was testing. I dont think it will be too long now.

I just can't get thermal expansion to work for 1.7.10. The client just crashes with this error:
    Code:
    Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cofh/util/TimeTracker
    	at thermalexpansion.gui.CreativeTabFlorbs.<init>(CreativeTabFlorbs.java:20)
    	at thermalexpansion.ThermalExpansion.<clinit>(ThermalExpansion.java:95)
    	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    	at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:420)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
    	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
    	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    	at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(SourceFile:207)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cofh.util.TimeTracker
    	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    I have CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B1-19, ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.0B1-3 and ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0B1-2. I've tried it with a clean minecraft using forge .1187-1189. Maybe someone knows what's up?

Yep in my post i stated that you need CoFHLib, hope helps. Just capitalized the L in lib so its correct and easier to see.

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    Yep in my post i stated that you need CoFHLib, hope helps. Just capitalized the L in lib so its correct and easier to see.
    Thanks. I just went to the site and downloaded the mods, which is weird because it didn't actually mention CoFHLib in the download section at http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-m...ermalexpansion . I did however(now that I know it requires it) check the "downloads" tab on the "main" thermal expansion site and there you can see the it.

Yea they were rushing to get out, was watching irc. The curse links were either screwed up for a bit or ppl just werent reading cause they were dloading the api files and thinking they were going to work. lol

It's a shame the itemducts/fluiducts/conduits aren't done yet(or in worst case scenario removed - that would make me cry).

15+ Year Old Account
    For Download Links and Information regarding the updates below, please visit the OP! ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210470 )

1.7.10 Updates!

• CoFHCore Updated
    • CoFHLib Updated
    • Thermal Foundation Updated
    • MineFactory Reloaded Updated
    • Thermal Expansion Updated
    • Redstone Arsenal Updated

Enjoy!

Plus new Modded News and Hot Blocks!

Sorry I was late to the party. Was waiting for the release but had to go to bed for work. Glad I could get it in before I leave!

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    You can get openblocks and openlib from github and compile. Thats what i did and working ok so far.
    After spending forever trying to figure out github and gradle, I noticed they have compiled builds available on Jenkins

OpenBlocks for 1.7.10: Snapshot build and OpenModsLib dependency
    Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting (for fun or for pay), conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, just got finished trying out all the new TE stuff, and also the Open Blocks stuff with all the 1.7.10 Mods that I have, and had no issues what so ever. Everything worked as it should. Now, once the put back in the Ducts, will be set to go.
    ..and for those that will certaintly take some sort of offense to this comment, please remember, just as your comments are, this comment is my opinion, and I wont flame you for ur opinion, dont flame me for mine.

Deleted
    Damn even thermal expansion is 1.7.10 i just need greg and railcraft for my server to be complete

Deleted
    I started a Bevo TechPack server a few days ago (yay for new server hardware, I now have 4 servers running ), but now it says there's an update available in the AT Launcher. I was wondering, does anyone know what is involved in updating the corresponding server? I didn't see an option to update in the server tab...

Also, in case Bevo reads this: will you be adding TE? In which case I'll restart the server

Ah nice, somehow that eluded me in my searches. Thx

Tweet on TE dependent files https://twitter.com/TeamCoFH/status/494344352341450753
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-07-30 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoleg View Post
    Damn even thermal expansion is 1.7.10 i just need greg and railcraft for my server to be complete
    According to Bevo, Greg has stated he won't be updating to 1.7.10. But, Bevo also said that Greg absolutely loves AE2, and he'd be shocked if GregTech didn't update to take advantage of the new AE2 autocrafting mechanics. Regardless, Greg's current position is that he's skipping 1.7.10.
    Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting (for fun or for pay), conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​

Deleted
    Guys, like said before, I am back into minecraft after a long pause, and started messing around with mekanism, but am a bit confused and wonder if anyone can help me. I started by having a heat generator surrounded by lava on 5 sides, connected a basic energy cube and started to charge fine, but slow. I then connected a metallurgic infuser to the energy cube and it totally drained the power from the cube, without even working!
    So how does the infuser work in terms of power? That tab on the bottom left says using 50 J/t, needed 0 J/t...so on idle it can fully drain the energy cube powered by the heat generator?

- - - Updated - - -

ok...and if I connect both in parallel to the heat generator instead of in series (with the energy cube in the middle), then both have power...strange

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunomiac View Post
    According to Bevo, Greg has stated he won't be updating to 1.7.10. But, Bevo also said that Greg absolutely loves AE2, and he'd be shocked if GregTech didn't update to take advantage of the new AE2 autocrafting mechanics. Regardless, Greg's current position is that he's skipping 1.7.10.
    Problem is, that most mods are 1.7.10 and i don't know if some mods have 1.7.2 versions. I hope Greg will love AE2 so much that he'll make it 1.7.10
    So looks like i'll have to try to go with 1.7.2

15+ Year Old Account
    For Download Links and Information regarding the updates below, please visit the OP! ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210470 )

1.7.10 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Carpenter Blocks Updated
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • EnderBook is compatible with 1.7.10
    • Equivalent Exchange 3 Updated
    • Hardcore Questing Mod Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • MetallurgyCore Updated
    • OpenBlocks Updated
    • OpenModsLib Updated
    • Progressive Automation Updated
    • Simply Jetpacks Updated
    • Witchery Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated

Added

• Electrical Age Added

Quote Originally Posted by Radoleg View Post
    Problem is, that most mods are 1.7.10 and i don't know if some mods have 1.7.2 versions. I hope Greg will love AE2 so much that he'll make it 1.7.10
    So looks like i'll have to try to go with 1.7.2
    Just to let everyone know Greg was holding on to 1.7.2 because he has implemented many new features with Thauncraft. He has also been doing updates to his mod to support a hard mode Kirara Server which includes Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Custom Ore Generation and other mods. The three that I mentioned have not updated to 1.7.10. Greg is holding to 1.7.2 until these mods and probably a few server support tools are updated to 1.7.10 so that he could continue to add features for the Kirara Server. He has made the changes to support 1.7.10 but they are probably commented out so he can continue to support 1.7.2. Once all of the other Mods are updated to 1.7.10 there will be a GregTech 1.7.10 release.

Edit: Rumors floating around have stated Railcraft is close, Azanor is working on Thaumcraft 4.2, and Noogensis is working on COG so hopefully it will be sooner than later. Well it looks like Binnie is back working on his mods and it will include extra flowers for Botanica along with his extra bees and trees.
    Last edited by venturaguy101; 2014-07-31 at 06:33 PM.

I'm having a little problem with my server running 1.7.10. The tick rate is just abysmal, with just one player it's around 11-16k, if said player moves around it easily jumps over 50-70, if 2 players are playing it's just plain horrible unless they stand in the same chunk. Tick rate easily goes beyond 100k if they're moving apart. The server is dedicated to running minecraft it's a pentium dual core 3.2ghz(clocked to 3.75). It only has 1gb ram, we're upgrading it to 4 but we won't be getting the memory for a few days. It's only running a few mods currently: biomes o plenty, tinkers construct and thermal expansion. It's running forge .1189

The server starts using this:
    Code:
    java -server -Xincgc -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=1024 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -oss4M -ss4M -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -cp
    It could be a bad line since I used this on my old server which was a AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 5200+, with 2gb ram, this computer died however. I removed the memory lines from the startup.

Any help would be appreciated.

Could the tick rate be because of the very low memory?
    Last edited by huldu; 2014-07-31 at 06:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    I'm having a little problem with my server running 1.7.10. The tick rate is just abysmal, with just one player it's around 11-16k, if said player moves around it easily jumps over 50-70, if 2 players are playing it's just plain horrible unless they stand in the same chunk. Tick rate easily goes beyond 100k if they're moving apart. The server is dedicated to running minecraft it's a pentium dual core 3.2ghz(clocked to 3.75). It only has 1gb ram, we're upgrading it to 4 but we won't be getting the memory for a few days. It's only running a few mods currently: biomes o plenty, tinkers construct and thermal expansion. It's running forge .1189

The server starts using this:
    Code:
    java -server -Xincgc -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=1024 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -oss4M -ss4M -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -cp
    It could be a bad line since I used this on my old server which was a AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 5200+, with 2gb ram, this computer died however. I removed the memory lines from the startup.

Any help would be appreciated.

Could the tick rate be because of the very low memory?
    If you're only running 3-4 mods then there's no way the tickrate should be that low. I would install mods one by one to track it to a mod issue. If not then it might be in the args.

Sadly I'm no good at Java arguments though. Especially on servers.