Page 3 of 374 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Hmm. works fine for me. You have to wait 5 seconds before it downloads.
    Was giving me a 404 for most of the day mate. From 13:00 GMT till about 18:00 at least, I wasn't clock watching tbh!

The new link works fine tho. Cheers for that, I'll have to have a sniff at 1.4.2 later tonight!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vswe View Post
    Nice guide with a nice compilation of mods. Keep it up.
    Thanks! I assume you're the VSWE of Steve's Carts?! If so I love your mod! Amazing changes for version 2!

Quote Originally Posted by spambanjo View Post
    Was giving me a 404 for most of the day mate. From 13:00 GMT till about 18:00 at least, I wasn't clock watching tbh!

The new link works fine tho. Cheers for that, I'll have to have a sniff at 1.4.2 later tonight!
    Odd. It might have just been the site I was using. Some of the "free upload" things can be weird. Glad you got it to work okay.

---

Today's Updates!

Minecraft v 1.4.3 is going to be coming out next Wednesday. The mod list in this thread will remain until most (if not all) of the mods are updated for the new version. It's only a small update from what I understand so the turnaround for most mods should only be a day or so. The only problem may be with some of the pre-release versions taking a little longer to actually find. Buildcraft took me a few hours to track down on it's own!!

Got a few mods to update today. Nothing serious. Just have to go through the list first and check everything. New Steve's Carts 2 is available if you want to go to the thread and manually download it that's up to you. I'll have it updated on this site sometime later today. Also, should be fixing the list and adding a table so it's a little neater. Got a lot of RL things to take care of first today.

Thanks for the support for the thread! I know a few people are coming from minecraftforums and youtube to check it out! Glad to see it's helping people out!

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 01:09 AM ----------

Mod Updates!

Few mod updates at this time. Update your versions for the best possible experience! Downloads and Websites are available in the OP!

Industrialcraft 2 has a new open beta build.
    Steve's Carts 2 has a new build for Halloween!
    Forestry had a new pre-release up on the IRC channel today too.

Everything else is pretty much up to date! The download link for Portalgun has been changed and a website for the mod has been added.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a lot of updates for today.

New Forge build 355 is out. Also, a new Logistics Pipes build is out. Links are updated in the OP.

Most mods are probably being prepped for 1.4.3. This list will remain 1.4.2 until most if not all the mods are updated for the new game patch. Forge is finished it's update to 1.4.3 so the developers likely have their hands on it already and are busy at work.

15+ Year Old Account
    4am update time!

Buildcraft has a new (maybe) build. It should at least be a more recent build with changes made on the buildcraft github. Since I'm not 100% sure if it's a new version or not (since it's not official) i'm not adding it to the list. If you're interested in trying it out the download link will be here. I'm using it and it's working fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iol8wv099...-A-3.1.8.0.jar

Steve's Carts 2 has a few new builds. The latest is version a16. VSWE seems to be hard at work with updates and making this mod great. Download link has been updated in the OP.

Nuclear Control v1.4.1 has been added. It provides a lot of functionality for controlling IC2 nuclear reactors.

Additional Buildcraft Objects has been MIA from this list thus far. A little over 12 hours ago a new failed build was created. There is no working download yet but it's an indication that work is being done here. Expect a download when I have something working to share with you.

That's it for this morning.

Deleted
    :P maybe a stupid question but I think from (advanced machines) the advanced machines like rotary macerator aren't in the gameany more( can't craft it) , but the induction furnace does?
    maybe cause of the beta version of 1.4.2 that it is a bug? (I can't find it in the NEI neither)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Articus1000 View Post
    :P maybe a stupid question but I think from (advanced machines) the advanced machines like rotary macerator aren't in the gameany more( can't craft it) , but the induction furnace does?
    maybe cause of the beta version of 1.4.2 that it is a bug? (I can't find it in the NEI neither)
    Induction furnace is a component of regular IC2. Advanced Machines adds the rotary macerator, singularity compressor and centrifuge extractor. It's a separate addon download and can be found on the list!

---

Updates! Links in the OP as always!

ExtraBiomesXL has a new version out. Version 3.3.0. Also, I've modified the URL for the thread instead of going to the jenkins site.

IronChests 2 is still the same but I've modified the thread URL to go to the proper post.

NEI v1.4.1.2 is out. Should fix a few minor bugs that have been known to be around. Remember this goes in the coremods folder and not the mods folder

EnderStorage v1.2.1.3 is out too!

Steve's Carts 2 has yet another build. Fixes more bugs. Also added link to the official website where you can keep track of the changelog and download the latest version.

Advanced Machines for IC2 has a small update to version 4.4c.

Modular Force Field System (MFFS) has an update as well.

Buildcraft build I posted last post works great. If you were having issues with the other one I suggest trying this. I'll update the link in the main thread now.

That's it for today!

Deleted
    thanks for your work

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie, might want to mention that there's an alternative to Extra Biomes XL called Biomes O' Plenty, made by one of the guys that used to be on the EBXL team. Currently non-Forge but he mentioned wanting to port to Forge if someone helped him code it. Not a fan of either mod since I don't like having 50,000 biomes, I just like having the existing biomes be more interesting.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Fuzzzie, might want to mention that there's an alternative to Extra Biomes XL called Biomes O' Plenty, made by one of the guys that used to be on the EBXL team. Currently non-Forge but he mentioned wanting to port to Forge if someone helped him code it. Not a fan of either mod since I don't like having 50,000 biomes, I just like having the existing biomes be more interesting.
    Yep I'm aware of it. Currently only focusing on Forge mods though. I've been looking at other mods for inclusion on the list. I would eventually like to add things like Better than Wolves, Biomes O' Plenty etc. For right now though I'm sticking to what I'm using alone. The reason is mainly that mods are updating so fast. 1.3 took over a month or two before the mods were all available and then a month after that everything went 1.4. Since a lot of them are still in beta I feel I don't have a complete list yet.

For what it's worth, there is a large compiled list over on MCF that has a lot of the mods, Forge and Non-Forge. It's not completely up to date but has more than I do.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...r-142-and-132/

ExtraBiomesXL also only creates maybe a dozen new biomes. They tend to be large biomes too. With Mystcraft installed you can pretty much customize anything you want too. Haven't played non forge mods since 1.1 so I can't comment to much more on other things.

Thank you a lot for putting this together for us. Just a FYI Mo'Creatures has been updated for 1.4.2 also and uses forge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hofmannk View Post
    Thank you a lot for putting this together for us. Just a FYI Mo'Creatures has been updated for 1.4.2 also and uses forge.
    Cool. I think I'll add a few more after today. Not going to be any updates right now because I'm very busy.

I cant post a link to the new easy crafting table. Its basically an updated version of Crafting Table III but for 1.4.2. Just google "Lepko's Minecraft Mods"

Additional buildcraft pipes has been ported by tcooc, just google 'additional pipes for buildcraft' - there is a link at the end of the old 1.2.5 thread on minecraftforum.net, post #1875

Works with minecraft 1.4.2

From my testing the distribution pipe is not craft-able.
    Last edited by wildemagic; 2012-11-07 at 08:34 AM.

Immibis's mods are also updated to 1.4.2. Tube stuff and Immibis core. Also Modular force fields mod is now called Advanced repulsion systems and is at version 50.2.2. Before I forget Power Converters is also 1.4.2.

ID Resolver is updated also.
    Last edited by hofmannk; 2012-11-07 at 10:52 AM.

Buildcraft is up to 3.2.0pre9 officially, Im using 3.2.0pre10.1 - found that pre-compiled somewhere.

Forge is now up to 6.2.1.358

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    Additional buildcraft pipes has been ported by tcooc, just google 'additional pipes for buildcraft' - there is a link at the end of the old 1.2.5 thread on minecraftforum.net, post #1875.
    Thanks! Tested Teleport pipes and they work (at least for items, havent tested power or liquids).

Buildcraft is up to 3.2.0pre9 officially, Im using 3.2.0pre10.1 - found that pre-compiled somewhere.

Forge is now up to 6.2.1.358
    I had that version of Buildcraft listed, but it contained bugs with liquid pipes not feeding engines correctly. the other version I have listed now doesn't seem to have that error. Both technically work, but the one you suggest was breaking my builds. Thanks though, there is still a link to it in this thread somewhere.

Forge is updated, yes. The updates are for MC 1.4.3 though. For now, until I can get all the mods ported over, the list will stay for 1.4.2!

---

Official Thread updates!

Additional Pipes v2.1.3u17 has been added. Thanks to wildemagic for finding it! Teleport pipes baby! This is an unofficial port that someone has done and isn't supported by the mod author yet.

Additional BC Objects v0.9.3.52 has also been added. Seems to be an official release.

As for others listing mods that aren't on the list. I will (very, very soon) be addings many more mods. I've been busy IRL and doing my mod duties on these forums and havent had the time I would like to add more mods. The processes isn't time consuming, but I do like to make sure that all the mods you're using are working, up to date and not killing your game. I test them all personally.

I found this nifty spreadsheet someone has done up that lists much of what I have including a few other mods. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VNGdTRlE#gid=0

Thanks for your patience and support. More to come, will work on a few more changes tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hofmannk View Post
    Immibis's mods are also updated to 1.4.2. Tube stuff and Immibis core. Also Modular force fields mod is now called Advanced repulsion systems and is at version 50.2.2. Before I forget Power Converters is also 1.4.2.

ID Resolver is updated also.
    I'm going to have to play around with this a little before adding any of it. Give me a few days I like to test things before adding/changing.

The Dimensional anchor from Immibis is working. Alot better than in 1.2.5 minecraft, my ic2 miners are working miles away from the base on a long run of hv and ev cable.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Dimensional anchor from Immibis is working. Alot better than in 1.2.5 minecraft, my ic2 miners are working miles away from the base on a long run of hv and ev cable.
    The ones from Railcraft work pretty well too. Going to be testing more mods this weekend. I'll add them if they work out

---

Thread updates!

Equivelent Exchange 3 Pre1a is out. Only some small bug fixes and removal of items not implemented into the mod yet.

That's it for now! Super tired today. Gotta do a lot of testing on some new mods before committing them to the list. Should be getting around to that on Saturday! 1.4.4 is also in pre-release now so expect mods to begin to port over to that. Again, thread will be updated when all the mods have received updates.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 02:02 PM ----------

Config files updated.

Steve's Carts 2 va20 has been updated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates.

NEI updated to 1.4.2 (mod version not MC version).

Steve's Carts 2 updated to version a20. As said previously. Just reiterating.

Not a lot else to report today. I went through every mod on the list and looked for updates. All seem to be good. 1.4.4 ports are happening. I know Forge is on the ball and has an appropriate update. MCP is also updated as far as I've read on twitter. Expect varying wait times for mods to do this update as some mods will require more work than others, namely Mystcraft.

As soon as the 1.4.4 updates begin to become available, a seperate 1.4.4 download list will be created. The 1.4.2 list will be maintained until most, if not all mods are updated accordingly.

Also, tomorrow I plan to tackle some new mods for the list. I'll add them if they're legit and stable.

Also, Config files were updated today too. I'll do another update to the config files tomorrow if I add any new mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie, what made you pick NEI over TMI for inventory editing?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow