15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I think I am. I placed a stirling engine next to it, threw some coal in it, switched on the lever, engine was pumping and the bar in the roller was filling up. Threw in the 3 copper and 1 tin and nothing.
    Oh, you're crafting bronze. I thought you were doing mixed metal ingots. For bronze you need to either macerate or pulverize 3 copper and 1 tin and then craft the dust in a crafting table, that will get you bronze dust. You then have to cook it to get the ingots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Oh, you're crafting bronze. I thought you were doing mixed metal ingots. For bronze you need to either macerate or pulverize 3 copper and 1 tin and then craft the dust in a crafting table, that will get you bronze dust. You then have to cook it to get the ingots.
    HAHA, thought so. A communication mixup, lol.

You got the waterproof pipes taking steam into the side of the engines, right?
    Yes. Tried above and blow the engine. Didn't work.

Thaumcraft 3 is now up to Version 3.0.0i

3.0.0h
    - removed all achievements for now. No real point to them anyway
    - some improvements to help prevent loss of auras.
    - arcane levitator is now only blocked by solid blocks
    - fix for random 'AuraWorldTicker' crashes
    - wisp essences should now drop from where they are supposed to.
    - some minor improvements to golem AI
    - possible fix to step height issue with Boots of the Traveller. I haven't been able to reproduce the error on my own test machines, so let me know if this error still exists.
    - placed nitor and candles should not get in the way of entity pathing anymore.
    - placed nitor and candles aren't waterproof anymore.

3.0.0i (current)
    - angry zombies will spawn again
    - implement new extrabiomes api
    Last edited by Tommyk; 2012-12-09 at 04:47 PM.

Latest non dev version of XBXL is 3.6 now.

Added Italian localization by Frantisek_Markov (MisterFiber)
    Added OreDictionary recipe for IC2 tree taps
    Changed default blockIds to conform to new Forge partitioning of 4096 blockID space. New defaults are:
    Terrain blocks begin at 255 and descend. Currently this consumes ids 255 and 254.
    Other blocks begin at 2200 and ascend. Currently 2200 thru 2223 are in use.
    Internal changes to ease adding new content
    Fixed config bug from 3.5.2 that cause vanilla biomes to be disabled. (thanks, @Unfocused!)
    Added support for Minecraft Forge's new config file directives. (Forge 6.4.1.404 and later required.)
    Fixed saplings so they replace soil with sand when growing trees while rooted in forestry humus.
    Fixed strange oak/spruce hybrids appearing in the autumn woods biome.
    Added cactus paste item ( Note texture pack authors: new texture at index 111)
    Cactus or 4x tiny cactus can be crafted to cactus paste
    Cactus paste can be smelted to Cactus Green dye
    Fixed texture of red cobble walls.
    Added Brazilian Portuguese by Cassiobsk8

10+ Year Old Account
    The XBXL update looks good but I'm probably gonna hold off on it a bit. People seem to be having problems. (crashes on startup unless you delete all extrabiomes folders from other mod folders), and there appears to be a number of config changes and I don't know how that effects the configs fuzzie provided)

The only mod that has the configs in it for XBXL is Thaumcraft and all you have to do is delete the extrabioms folder out of the jar file. I have not had any crashes or problems yet using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to do the same for forestry, right? It has an extremebiomes folder also.

Btw, TreeCapitator is the best thing in the world when it comes to those big ass tress XBXL puts in.

Edit: Hmm.... tried to look for the XBXL folder in forestry and there isn't one. I WAS LIED TO! THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
    Last edited by Greevir; 2012-12-09 at 03:31 PM.

Btw, TreeCapitator is the best thing in the world when it comes to those big ass tress XBXL puts in.
    Hell yea, I use those redwoods as a treefarm to a coal fired power plant (well i did until my solar farm took over)
    Got to the point where i could supply a 200eu charcoal generator plant with about 20 trees

The new version of Forestry does not have extrabioms folder in it so for this install its only Thaumcraft that has it. I love treecapitator also, I dont feel like I am cheeting using it cause it reduces the durability. LOL, one of those big trees uses almost all of a stone axe up.

Deleted
    New updates:

- ChickenChunks 1.2.0.2
    - CodeChickenCore 0.6.14
    - EnderStorage 1.3.0.3
    - ExtrabiomesXl 3.6.0
    - Forestry 1.6.2.6
    - GregTech 2.54c
    - MFFS 2.2.8.1.17c
    - NEI 1.4.3.3
    - Steve's Cart 2.0.0_a33
    - Thaumcraft 3 3.0.0i
    - Thermal Expansion 2.1.0

A new build for IC² is coming soon.
    Last edited by mmoc7a0006285d; 2012-12-09 at 05:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokradin View Post
    New updates:
    Cool. I'll get to all the updates in the evening though. Busy day today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Came across something I haven't seen before so I figure its an addition by a mod, so what is this and where is it from?

http://i.imgur.com/iL9IV.png
    http://i.imgur.com/hxE33.png

Came across something I haven't seen before so I figure its an addition by a mod, so what is this and where is it from?
    Hmm, maybe a Thaumcraft Hill Dungeon? Never seen one but read it should be a grassy hill with an entrance...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    Hmm, maybe a Thaumcraft Hill Dungeon? Never seen one but read it should be a grassy hill with an entrance...
    Yeah, it is. Decided to go in.... I play on Hard and I didn't have armor. Not a pretty sight. This map has been very unkind to me..... I can't find sheep anywhere, spiders seem to not want to spawn, so I can't get a bed made. Ran across it looking for sheep. Also found the flowers in the desert that drop blaze powder (I like!).

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it is. Decided to go in.... I play on Hard and I didn't have armor. Not a pretty sight. This map has been very unkind to me..... I can't find sheep anywhere, spiders seem to not want to spawn, so I can't get a bed made. Ran across it looking for sheep. Also found the flowers in the desert that drop blaze powder (I like!).
    Yeah, saw those blaze powder flowers too. Pretty awesome!

Oh, can imagine. flux is very very high around those and azanor buffed the effects up because many said "high flux but not much happening" now I have angry wisps in my cellar and they blast me if I only come near good luck finding at least some sheeps!

And yes, those flowers are cool!

Every time i try pasting the crash report it says i have to post a few times before i and post links , videos or images

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpalefsky View Post
    Every time i try pasting the crash report it says i have to post a few times before i and post links , videos or images
    You'll probably need to get 10 posts first.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You'll probably need to get 10 posts first.
    OK i will try to post when i can then , but is there any other way i could show you the crash report?