Anyone recommend a good way to pump creosote oil out of coke ovens and into tanks?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Anyone recommend a good way to pump creosote oil out of coke ovens and into tanks?
    You should be able to attach a wooden waterproof and pump it out with a redstone engine.

Ah probably the most cheap method, I see there is a pump pipe but it takes a lot of stuff.

I see that forge 1.4.7-6.6.0.497 is out

I am so excited as this is the farthest I've got before in the tech tree of the mods I'm playing. Pumping out the UU matter and building those hybrid solars.
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-11 at 04:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Ah probably the most cheap method, I see there is a pump pipe but it takes a lot of stuff.

I see that forge 1.4.7-6.6.0.497 is out

I am so excited as this is the farthest I've got before in the tech tree of the mods I'm playing. Pumping out the UU matter and building those hybrid solars.

Liquiducts and a lever

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the updates! I saw a little pic of an "engine" for railcraft. You see it yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Thanks for the updates! I saw a little pic of an "engine" for railcraft. You see it yet?
    Not yet. I looked at the change-log but haven't really gotten into playing with it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Not yet. I looked at the change-log but haven't really gotten into playing with it yet.
    Not sure if it's in yet. He posted a pic of it. May still be in testing. Been watching the ForgeCraft stream. Lots of good things coming in the future. Unfortunately, I imagine most of it won't be ready till 1.5 which will then break a lot of stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's in yet. He posted a pic of it. May still be in testing. Been watching the ForgeCraft stream. Lots of good things coming in the future. Unfortunately, I imagine most of it won't be ready till 1.5 which will then break a lot of stuff.
    Ah. Yeah I've seen a lot of people streaming lately. I've actually just been holding on to youtube series and stuff to just watch in one shot one night when I'm bored and/or drunk. Watching daily + doing your own stuff is overkill lol.

That said, not looking forward to 1.5. These constant updates kill mods. I gotta imagine that at some point mod authors are going to get sick of dealing with getting things they've already made over and over again. I plan to play 1.4.7 for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine we'll be on 1.4.7 for quite a while. No doubt about that.

I imagine we'll be on 1.4.7 for quite a while. No doubt about that.
    I hope so, or that at least 1.5 isn't a huge update for mods. Wouldn't want to wait another 6 months for RP2 again, or any other mod for that matter. It's great they added a few features from inventory tweaks to the vanilla game. But knowing Mojang it would probably feel pretty incomplete in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    I hope so, or that at least 1.5 isn't a huge update for mods. Wouldn't want to wait another 6 months for RP2 again, or any other mod for that matter. It's great they added a few features from inventory tweaks to the vanilla game. But knowing Mojang it would probably feel pretty incomplete in the end
    It looks like 1.5 is going to be a bigger blow to mods than originally thought. From my understanding they are doing some render/lighting overhauls that will break a number of things pretty well. The upside is that mods won't have to hack these fixes in as they have been.

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks like 1.5 is going to be a bigger blow to mods than originally thought. From my understanding they are doing some render/lighting overhauls that will break a number of things pretty well. The upside is that mods won't have to hack these fixes in as they have been.
    With the changes to inventories too, such as chests and machines, it might break even more.

Nice work, keep this updated. I love your pack, but the thread is just beautiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    With the changes to inventories too, such as chests and machines, it might break even more.
    Yeah, was thinking about that. But who knows, the modding community may amaze us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggaveli View Post
    Nice work, keep this updated. I love your pack, but the thread is just beautiful!
    Thanks!

Yeah, was thinking about that. But who knows, the modding community may amaze us.
    Looks as if FML is now available for the 1.5 snapshot. I guess we'll start finding out soon how bad things are broke

Why do you use valve pipe mod, if you have ABO?

Also, ever try his other mod 'plugins for forestry'?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggaveli View Post
    Why do you use valve pipe mod, if you have ABO?

Also, ever try his other mod 'plugins for forestry'?
    Is that the one with the tools to milk cows? I've seen some of the stuff in a LP once I think.

Is that the one with the tools to milk cows? I've seen some of the stuff in a LP once I think
    MCF/topic/1253666-147

I like it.

Also using your config pack has an error crash.
    BlockID conflict at 220 between xycraft and jammy furniture
    (Fixable)
    Edit: You didnt include jammy furniture config.
    A few configs for mods you're using are missing from the config pack.(millenaire, pacman, etc)
    Last edited by Biggaveli; 2013-01-12 at 08:48 AM.

Deleted
    not a bug mate try reading lol it states they are additions to the pack and configs are upto you not fuzzie

i quote

These additional mods will be updated for this list but are not in my config files. It's up to you to set them up on your own. Please read the threads for these mods for proper installation instructions. More will be added eventually.