15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Is the nei plugin 1.0.4.5 still the latest? It's a shame since it doesn't support most forestry 2.0 features - Is there no beta build or something like that around?
    No update yet. I'm checking daily however.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Hey Fuzzie, what happened to the treecapitator link? Doesn't even show website anymore (Thread is download, which also seems broken'ish)
    I'll update it in a sec. It's likely because the version I had up on the list was a development version that was released. He probably moved the file to somewhere else to distribute it.

Edit: Or I messed up the URL in the first place. Fixed now.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 08:07 PM ----------

Updates!

• Forestry Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated (See Below)
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Gregtech Addon Updated
    • Millénaire Updated

The Industrialcraft 2 update is for the new 1.115 release. From what I understand most of the addons for 1.112 should still work with 1.115. That said, please do a backup before making this update.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-02-01 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted
    ---

Here some Mods i suggest

Condensed Blocks
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...craft-support/

Xact
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-table-mc-147/

Diamond Buckets+
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...quidsmachines/

so these are really usefull i think

---

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pjladd View Post
    so these are really usefull i think
    • Added Diamond Buckets+
    • Added xAct

Condensed Blocks is a little overdone. The number of condensed blocks it adds is overwhelming and a bit excessive. Considering Factorization Barrels exist I'm not sure how necessary it is to store things in this manner.

---

With that, new configs. I've made a few changes described below:

• Added Xeno's Reliquary Config
    • Tweaked Thermal Expansion Teseracts and conduits to not suffer energy loss.
    • Removed config files that are no longer in use.
    • Added Diamond Bucket's Config
    • Added xAct Config

I've added a few configs here for some of the additional mods. This does not mean that every additional mod is included in the config pack. As a matter of fact Xeno's Reliquary has graduated to the main mod list for now.

The fix for Teseracts not suffering energy loss is a preference. If you feel that it's too OP the options to change it are fairly easy to find in the config. Also, the part where I removed some old configs that are no longer in use will not make the change if you're only updating your current configs. This is mostly for new installations.

Fuzzzie's Config Pack v1.6.1 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3mb16lcc7mn8v8p

Enjoy! Let me know if I missed anything.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-02-02 at 02:54 AM.

Deleted
    What about modular power suit mate it's not only very nice but it looks beautiful

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ar-powersuits/

Also extra bioms updated and fixed the BC oil gen issues
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-02-02 at 08:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    What about modular power suit mate it's not only very nice but it looks beautiful

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ar-powersuits/

Also extra bioms updated and fixed the BC oil gen issues
    I just read about XBXL on twitter. It will be in the next update tonight. As for Modular Power Suits, It looks okay. I'm a little worried that the recipes are a bit easy for something that powerful. I might give it more development time seeing as its only been out for a few weeks.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:46 AM ----------

Rather large thread update. I've decided to add the Universal Electricity series of mods.

The Universal Electricity mods use a new power system to generate energy. These systems of energy are currently not compatible with BC, IC2 or RP energies however there does appear to be some ways of transforming the energy. Some mods do crossover however including MFFS, Modular Powersuits and Railcraft. These mods are currently not in the config pack. I plan to add them rather soon however as I'd like to give them a try. Until then it's up to you to set them up.

• Added Basic Components
    • Added Mekanism and Addons
    • Added Electrical Expansion
    • Added ICBM
    • Added Blastcraft
    • Added Assembly Line
    • Added Fluid Mechanics
    • Added Atomic Science
    • Added Modular Powersuits

I suggest checking out their website ( http://universalelectricity.com/ ) for lots of good information to help you get started.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:53 AM ----------

While I'm at it....

• Optifine Updated
    • ExtraBiomesXL Updated

The Optifine Update is a continued attempt to fix the problems people have been having.

The XBXL update fixes Buildcraft Oil Generation (New worlds and chunks, old ones won't be affected) as well as a forestry fix and an Italian translations. Questa è una notizia incredibile!

Full updates later tonight.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 09:33 AM ----------

Update:

I have installed Universal Electricity and all it's addons. The problem is it seems that it's not compatible with Ars Magica. It seems as though (for now) you'll have to choose one or the other. This may be fixable at some point, I'll have to do more testing.

Here are the configs for it: http://www.mediafire.com/?8gcvqr2dqpbu4pa

This is a separate pack from the main config pack. It mainly solves ID conflicts with the main pack however. You can choose to use it on it's own or in addition to the regular config pack. It includes configs for all the Universal Electricity mods as well as MFFS. Copper, Tin, Silver and Sulfur worldgen has been disabled. The recipes and other config options (for now) have not been modified.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-02-02 at 01:16 PM.

Hey Greevir is there any status update on the server?

Actually, UE has built in conversion for IC2 and BC power so you can directly wire up IC2 machines with UE's generators and vice versa with either UE or IC2 wiring/cabling. Same can be said for BC supported machines but I haven't done it myself so idk if you can use UE's wires or not, I'd bet you can only use BC conductive pipes or TE Redstone Conduits to send BC power from a UE generator to a BC machine. There is no converting UE to RP2 though.

Currently, I've got 11 heat generators connected to my MFSU which is feeding power to my energy cell via an adjustable engine, and I'm able to keep both fully charged while running a quarry at full power lol it's so OP.... hope it's nerfed in this version, haven't updated in a while cause I never got any msg about it ingame e-e
    Last edited by JadeDrgn; 2013-02-02 at 06:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeDrgn View Post
    Actually, UE has built in conversion for IC2 and BC power so you can directly wire up IC2 machines with UE's generators and vice versa with either UE or IC2 wiring/cabling. Same can be said for BC supported machines but I haven't done it myself so idk if you can use UE's wires or not, I'd bet you can only use BC conductive pipes or TE Redstone Conduits to send BC power from a UE generator to a BC machine. There is no converting UE to RP2 though.

Currently, I've got 11 heat generators connected to my MFSU which is feeding power to my energy cell via an adjustable engine, and I'm able to keep both fully charged while running a quarry at full power lol it's so OP.... hope it's nerfed in this version, haven't updated in a while cause I never got any msg about it ingame e-e
    Yeah I read a while back that UE wasn't compatible with other mods as far as energy is concerned. I had heard that the mod author said that he didn't want it to be compatible as well. This made me think that it would probably never happen. I guess he changed his mind. I'm glad to see they have taken steps to make it compatible with other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by drshtok View Post
    Hey Greevir is there any status update on the server?
    All information about Greevir's server will now be found at: http://greevir.enjin.com/home

Please register there for the new IP address, updates to the mods and any other information. You could also log in to Teamspeak.

Deleted
    Hey freind, i think u should keep an eye on this bad boy : http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ar-powersuits/
    Seems to be awesome and might turn out even awesomer!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Hey freind, i think u should keep an eye on this bad boy : http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ar-powersuits/
    Seems to be awesome and might turn out even awesomer!
    It's already on the list in the new Universal Electricity table.

Deleted
    Oh it was to easy and op when I suggested it now u add it to the list and it is OK. I see what's going on lol

Dude have u noticed the arc an empowerment table crashes the game a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Oh it was to easy and op when I suggested it now u add it to the list and it is OK. I see what's going on lol

Dude have u noticed the arc an empowerment table crashes the game a lot
    Its pretty OP when added to mods like IC2 and the Gravity Suit mod. Its really easy to make and becomes stronger than any other armor with little to no effort. As a mod in the Universal Electricity pack it isn't so bad. It's a neat mod, I like how the suits are modular. But it just needs a bit of work if its being used with other mods.

Odd about the arcane empowerment table though. I've never had a crash from using it.

Deleted
    Yeah its weird it happens not all the time seems to happen if u exp jump as in empty a brain in jar if u level up an little bit and go strait to it it 50/50 cause a java overload bit if u jump from say 9 to 50 then go to it it crashes

Deleted
    Oh, cool, the Universal electricity pack contains it. Didn't see, sorry

Have 1 question about forestry though: I am using Greevir's server configs and NEI doesnt show any recipes for the Forestry multiblock structure famrs, any idea why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Oh, cool, the Universal electricity pack contains it. Didn't see, sorry

Have 1 question about forestry though: I am using Greevir's server configs and NEI doesnt show any recipes for the Forestry multiblock structure famrs, any idea why?
    I think it's because NEI Plugins have yet to be updated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, and they still haven't been updated, sadly.

• Extra Bees Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • ChargePads Updated
    • GregTech addon Updated
    • UE Basic Components Updated
    • UE Atomic Science Updated
    • UE Electric Expansion Updated
    • Millénaire Updated

Hey fuzzzie, love the series so far. SMP and SSP that is. I was wondering what it takes to get on greevirs server.

I also would suggest that you add the mods on [www(.)trevimoddingcrew(.)nl] It will help the crew I'm in and will let me see if there are more bugs. A mod is going to be released soon on that website called void craft, so keep an eye out!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthos1 View Post
    Hey fuzzzie, love the series so far. SMP and SSP that is. I was wondering what it takes to get on greevirs server.

I also would suggest that you add the mods on [www(.)trevimoddingcrew(.)nl] It will help the crew I'm in and will let me see if there are more bugs. A mod is going to be released soon on that website called void craft, so keep an eye out!
    Thank you

http://greevir.enjin.com/home

and i'll look at new mods in a while. Just added a whole lot.

Deleted
    checked CustomOreGen. and.... it's just awesome
    Last edited by mmocb65884af02; 2013-02-04 at 10:38 AM.

Thank you for this awesome post! You did a great job! It would be great if you also add this mod into your list: Epic Siege Mod. It makes minecraft a bit harder, but more fun. I tried to do it by myself, but unfortunately the game got stuck on the world loading screen... Thanks in advance!