15+ Year Old Account
    At first glance, I notice you have several mods under "JAR Mods". The only mod that should be in your minecraft.jar is Forge (unless using Optifine). The Coremods section is correct with CodeChickenCore and NEI. All the rest of the mods should go in the mods folder, including the ones you have under JAR mods.

You also don't need Modloader. Forge has FML (Forge Mod Loader) built in. That could also be part of the problem.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 11:35 AM ----------

Updates!

• Treecapitator Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • Assembly Line Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • Electrical Expansion Updated
    • Jammy Furniture Mod Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    At first glance, I notice you have several mods under "JAR Mods". The only mod that should be in your minecraft.jar is Forge (unless using Optifine). The Coremods section is correct with CodeChickenCore and NEI. All the rest of the mods should go in the mods folder, including the ones you have under JAR mods.

You also don't need Modloader. Forge has FML (Forge Mod Loader) built in. That could also be part of the problem.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 11:35 AM ----------

Updates!

• Treecapitator Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • Assembly Line Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • Electrical Expansion Updated
    • Jammy Furniture Mod Updated
    I changed the things around like you said, still no luck. What exactly is modloader? I don't recall putting that in there.

Edit: I saw this message pop up in the crash log it was in blue...

MultiMC found a block or item ID conflict. atomicscience.common.fenlie.BHeOre and blastcraft.common.blastcraft.tile.BlockBlastFurnace are both using the same block ID (4095)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    ------------------ Mod Lists -------------------
    Jar Mods:
    AssemblyLine_v0.2.4.68.jar
    Version: 0.2.3
    Filename: AssemblyLine_v0.2.4.68.jar

AtomicScience_v0.3.6.144.jar
    Version: 0.3.6
    Filename: AtomicScience_v0.3.6.144.jar

BasicComponents_v1.2.5.337.jar
    Version: 1.2.5
    Filename: BasicComponents_v1.2.5.337.jar

ElectricExpansion_v1.4.1.jar
    Version: 1.4.x
    Filename: ElectricExpansion_v1.4.1.jar

Fluid-Mechanics_v0.2.7.16.jar
    Version:
    Filename: Fluid-Mechanics_v0.2.7.16.jar

minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.1.523.zip
    Version: 6.6.1.523
    Filename: minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.1.523.zip

BlastCraft_v0.6.1.23.jar
    Version:
    Filename: BlastCraft_v0.6.1.23.jar
    Why did you put theses files in jar? oO

3. Drag Basic Components into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
    4. Consider downloading some other Universal Electricity mods, install them the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    Why did you put theses files in jar? oO
    Because they were .jar files when I downloaded them and I assumed that is where they went in the .jar folder. This modding stuff is way to complicated. Why can't modding the game be easy like downloading the mod and putting it in a folder called "Mods" rather then having to edit files with winrar, downloading multiple copies of Minecraft, ect ect. lol Make it simply for idiots like me.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2013-02-06 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    I have more than 80 mods on MultiMC and only 4 of them don't go in the Mods folder...

And if i understand what "Jar folder" meens for you...there's no "jar folder" when editing mods in MultiMC. "Jar" meen you put the mod in minecraft.jar. jar files are java archives so you try to execute a jar...in a jar.

Mods which run with Forge needs to be in Mods folder 95% of time (jar or zip) without decompression. Just some must be put in CoreMods and nether in minecraft.jar (except Forge itself)

(hope that my "english" isn't to strange )
    Last edited by mmocb65884af02; 2013-02-06 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    Does anyone know of a way to auto repair items? I'm getting a fair number of boots etc. from some farms i've got set up and I'd like to automatically repair them and throw them into a macerator/alloy furnace for iron.

Auto crafting tables wouldn't work, and I can't think of anything else. Don't really want to be stuck repairing loads of boots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    MultiMC found a block or item ID conflict. atomicscience.common.fenlie.BHeOre and blastcraft.common.blastcraft.tile.BlockBlastFurnace are both using the same block ID (4095)
    It's a BlockID conflict. Since you're using mostly Universal Electricity mods you can try my config pack. The only problem is you'll have to open the \.minecraft\config\universal electricity\universal electricity.cfg file and at the very bottom turn copper and tin generation to "true".

You can download the configs here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8gcvqr2dqpbu4pa

Simply copy them into the config folder and make the edit I described above.

If that doesn't work out, I suggest maybe trying the FTB Launcher. Google "Feed The Beast" to get it. They have a Universal Electricity pack already premade and all you have to do is double click it and launch. Pretty easy. Once you get the hang of that you can try installing mods on your own.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to auto repair items? I'm getting a fair number of boots etc. from some farms i've got set up and I'd like to automatically repair them and throw them into a macerator/alloy furnace for iron.

Auto crafting tables wouldn't work, and I can't think of anything else. Don't really want to be stuck repairing loads of boots.
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Anvil

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on Zycraft being useful at some point?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Any news on Zycraft being useful at some point?
    It should be fairly soon. Soaryn tweeted that there is a delay but it should be ready in the next few days. That was a few days ago.

----

Updates!
    • Forge Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated

Not a lot today. New Forge might help fix things. Going to test today. The rest is bugfixes, looks like.

The Forge 6.6.1.524 version seems to require that you also upgrade your CompactSolars to the 4.0.2.28 version in order to run. Not sure why, but CompactSolars seems to be more sensitive to the version of Forge than many of the other mods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    The Forge 6.6.1.524 version seems to require that you also upgrade your CompactSolars to the 4.0.2.28 version in order to run. Not sure why, but CompactSolars seems to be more sensitive to the version of Forge than many of the other mods.
    cpw is a lead contributor of the Forge project as well as having taken over the upkeep and development of compact solars. I believe he uses the mod as a sort of test bed for Forge changes. Good to note though, remember to update accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to auto repair items?
    Check out the Liquid XP mod.

15+ Year Old Account
    No updates until later tonight, I think. Getting hammered with snow here and I'm not feeling terrific.

10+ Year Old Account
    No updates until later tonight, I think. Getting hammered with snow here and I'm not feeling terrific.
    Don't fret about it! Stay safe man and get better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't fret about it! Stay safe man and get better.
    Well, it stopped now thank god. Still, pretty tired. Going to get some sleep and do the list tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 09:06 AM ----------

• Forestry Updated
    • Added CoFH Core (See Below)
    • Thermal Expansion Updated
    • ChargePads Updated
    • GregTech addon Updated
    • Modular Powersuits Updated (See Below)
    • Millénaire Updated

Finally got to the updates

Couple of things. First, Thermal Expansion now requires something called CoFH Core. It's been added to the list. It goes in the \mods folder like most mods and not in the coremods folder. Make sure you grab that if you're updating your Thermal Expansion.

Also, the update for Modular Powersuits is a development build taken from the Jenkins site. If you have issues with it, please go back to the recommended version from the website.

That's it for now. New Mystcraft is ready for release, it just hasn't been released yet (whatever that means ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it stopped now thank god. Still, pretty tired. Going to get some sleep and do the list tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 09:06 AM ----------

• Forestry Updated
    • Added CoFH Core (See Below)
    • Thermal Expansion Updated
    • ChargePads Updated
    • GregTech addon Updated
    • Modular Powersuits Updated (See Below)
    • Millénaire Updated

Finally got to the updates

Couple of things. First, Thermal Expansion now requires something called CoFH Core. It's been added to the list. It goes in the \mods folder like most mods and not in the coremods folder. Make sure you grab that if you're updating your Thermal Expansion.

Also, the update for Modular Powersuits is a development build taken from the Jenkins site. If you have issues with it, please go back to the recommended version from the website.

That's it for now. New Mystcraft is ready for release, it just hasn't been released yet (whatever that means ).
    A fan of some of the additions made to chargepads, also the bugfix for upgrades dissapearing. I'm unsure how I feel about TE adding a "Core" mod. On one hand it makes updates easier for the mod author, but on the other hand, having to add 2 mods for 1 mod is annoying (RedPower is the worst). I hope more mods don't follow this trend.

I'm loving the mystcraft age with Forest, huge trees, flat, and eternal day. Finding tons of thaumcraft trees and totems that weren't in my world gen previously. Only problem is it gets spike lag occasionally for some reason. Maybe its the leaves loading or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I'm loving the mystcraft age with Forest, huge trees, flat, and eternal day. Finding tons of thaumcraft trees and totems that weren't in my world gen previously. Only problem is it gets spike lag occasionally for some reason. Maybe its the leaves loading or something.
    Mystcraft is a bit buggy anyways. May just be the mod itself. Luckily, we may be seeing an update to Mystcraft in the next few days. A fairly large one that even completely changes the way you discover symbols for generating your new worlds. It's going to be pretty interesting.

Mystcraft is a bit buggy anyways. May just be the mod itself. Luckily, we may be seeing an update to Mystcraft in the next few days. A fairly large one that even completely changes the way you discover symbols for generating your new worlds. It's going to be pretty interesting.
    I hope they fix some of the weirdness I have been seeing from the forgecraft server. Sounds like you need villagers to get symbols...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I hope they fix some of the weirdness I have been seeing from the forgecraft server. Sounds like you need villagers to get symbols...
    Yeah, that's the new mechanic. Rather than create 50-100 worlds to get the symbols there are villagers.