Deleted
    i for one would not mine the 1.4.7 pack mate just for summit todo also did u take another look at mo creatures ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I found this on Mistaqur's bitbucket page: https://bitbucket.org/mistaqur/fores...ns-1.0.4.6.jar

1.0.4.6. I don't know if it fixes the forestry 2.x stuff since I haven't tested it. The other ones listed work fine though. 1.0.4.5 doesn't have new Forestry farms, 1.0.4.5a does, but isn't official.
    NEIPlugins-1.0.4.6 causes an error too. Guess we will have to do without it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 11:24 AM ----------

Fuzzzie - There seems to be an error in your 1.4.7 railcraft.config file. Item ID 7528 is used twice.

Iart.circuit=7528
    Iart.circuit.controller=7528
    Iart.circuit.receiver=7529

If you look on the wiki they are three different items.

http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Circuits+%28Part%29

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 12:00 PM ----------

I see all three circuits in game, so it seems the Railcraft duplicate item IDs don't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 11:24 AM ----------

Fuzzzie - There seems to be an error in your 1.4.7 railcraft.config file. Item ID 7528 is used twice.

Iart.circuit=7528
    Iart.circuit.controller=7528
    Iart.circuit.receiver=7529

If you look on the wiki they are three different items.

http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Circuits+%28Part%29

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 12:00 PM ----------

I see all three circuits in game, so it seems the Railcraft duplicate item IDs don't matter.
    Yeah. It's supposed to be that way. Silly Railcraft!

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • GravityGun Updated
    • PortalGun Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Twilight Forest Updated

More updates for today. Still nothing new. Maybe more later if I see something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmer
    yeah, as far as I can tell it's not an error. It's supposed to be like that for both block and item. Forestry does something similar in a few cases too. Or maybe it's extra Bees. can't remember. I know that the railcraft ID's are default, so I assume it's intentional. Either that or a major blunder

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    i for one would not mine the 1.4.7 pack mate just for summit todo also did u take another look at mo creatures ?
    Ok. I'll work up a list and upload configs soon. And yes, I was messing around with mods and installed it. Got a blackscreen without crash. Something is conflicting and doesn't give me an error report so I can't tell what it is. Aside from going through mods 1 by 1 there's no way to tell.

I finally got around to trying to make a Quantum suit. I couldn't figure out how to make Iridium Plates.
    I tired 4x Iridium Ingots, 4x Advanced Alloy and Diamond Dust in a Rolling Machine, which is the hard recipe on the web.
    I tried using a regular crafting table, regular diamonds, Iridium Ore, but nothing worked.

NEI doesn't even show how to get Iridium Alloy Ingot for the Implosion Compressor.

I just gave up and exchanged the ingredients for the plates.

How do you get Iridium Plates?

15+ Year Old Account
    I finally got around to trying to make a Quantum suit. I couldn't figure out how to make Iridium Plates.
    I tired 4x Iridium Ingots, 4x Advanced Alloy and Diamond Dust in a Rolling Machine, which is the hard recipe on the web.
    I tried using a regular crafting table, regular diamonds, Iridium Ore, but nothing worked.

NEI doesn't even show how to get Iridium Alloy Ingot for the Implosion Compressor.

It's always been 4 Iridium ingots, 4 advanced alloy and diamond dust in this configuration:

IAI
    AXA
    IAI

I=Iridium, A=Adv Alloy, X=Diamond Dust.

Done in a regular crafting table. Check the configs though, the difficult iridium plate recipe may be enabled Make sure it's:

Code:
    usefullrecipes {
        B:DifficultIridiumPlate=false
    }
    in the Recipes.cfg file for gregtech. It's about 2/3 the way down the page.

I got NEIPlugins-1.0.4.6 working with latest 1.4.7 NEI. I'd post the link to the fix if I was able to but since I just registered now to reply I can't.

So go to mistaqurs bitbucket page for NEI_Plugins and click the "issues" link. Find the issue named "#67 Latest NEI and Nei plguins" scroll down and find Scott Barbour post with the links to fixes. Just overwrite the files in your NEIPlugins-1.0.4.6 with the contents of the fixfile.
    Last edited by TracerB; 2013-03-19 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a biome mod you may want to look at Fuzzzie: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...and-more-v122/

Compatible with Underground Biomes (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ground-biomes/) and I believe it's supposed to be compatible with Biomes O' Plenty and EBXL as well, though I don't use those two.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's always been 4 Iridium ingots, 4 advanced alloy and diamond dust in this configuration:

IAI
    AXA
    IAI

I=Iridium, A=Adv Alloy, X=Diamond Dust.

Done in a regular crafting table. Check the configs though, the difficult iridium plate recipe may be enabled Make sure it's:

Code:
    usefullrecipes {
        B:DifficultIridiumPlate=false
    }
    in the Recipes.cfg file for gregtech. It's about 2/3 the way down the page.
    Yes, the difficult recipe is turned off, but I can't get any combination to work in the regular crafting table. And I don't see any other config setting for Iridium Plate in the config file.

Deleted
    weird man it went strait in for me mate with no config needed .... also 1,5 mods been adding some one buy one ass was ok i went to twilight came back played some more, saved and quiet and now game wont start i get a weird never seen error see if u can see what the issue is mate

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5]bspkrsCorev1.03.FIXED.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.0.r01.Uni.CoreMod.FIXED.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.51.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.51.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.13.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.51b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5-5.2.1.288.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.16.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    mod_ZanMinimap [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series GL version 4.2.11931 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: faithful32pack.zip
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:142)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:682)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:443)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:728)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at twilightforest.TwilightForestMod.load(TwilightForestMod.java:284)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:681)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.twilightPortal" at id 5249881
    at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
    at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
    at twilightforest.TFAchievementPage.<clinit>(TFAchievementPage.java:12)
    ... 31 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4c53e2f ----------

yeah never seen that one i wonder were that info is set and stored

Quote Originally Posted by TracerB View Post
    I got NEIPlugins-1.0.4.6 working with latest 1.4.7 NEI. I'd post the link to the fix if I was able to but since I just registered now to reply I can't.

So go to mistaqurs bitbucket page for NEI_Plugins and click the "issues" link. Find the issue named "#67 Latest NEI and Nei plguins" scroll down and find Scott Barbour post with the links to fixes. Just overwrite the files in your NEIPlugins-1.0.4.6 with the contents of the fixfile.
    Seems to work. Here is the link:
    https://bitbucket.org/mistaqur/nei_p...nd-nei-plguins

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the difficult recipe is turned off, but I can't get any combination to work in the regular crafting table. And I don't see any other config setting for Iridium Plate in the config file.
    Hmm. Just tested it again and it worked. There must be a recipe that's conflicting somewhere. I'll package my current configs and you can try them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b054s3cdvf5cyn6

weird man it went strait in for me mate with no config needed .... also 1,5 mods been adding some one buy one ass was ok i went to twilight came back played some more, saved and quiet and now game wont start i get a weird never seen error see if u can see what the issue is mate

yeah never seen that one i wonder were that info is set and stored
    Never seen that either. Most of the mods are still in testing for 1.5 though. I would just report that in the Twilight Forest thread. Not a lot I can do

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Found a biome mod you may want to look at Fuzzzie: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...and-more-v122/

Compatible with Underground Biomes (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ground-biomes/) and I believe it's supposed to be compatible with Biomes O' Plenty and EBXL as well, though I don't use those two.
    Cool. I'll take a look!

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 03:21 PM ----------

Oh. @Skedone, update your twilight Forest too!
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-03-19 at 06:31 PM.

Works fine for me too =\ Afraid I'm not sure what's happening with your client

15+ Year Old Account
    • Forge Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • ICBM Updated

Very little for updates today.

Some good news at least. KingLemming posted in TE chat that the texture problems may be fixable with the latest forge developments. Buildcraft work is still being done, as is IC2. XBXL should have a release any day now as it's work is almost finished too.

Also, 1.5.1 pre-release is out. This shouldn't be a major setback for mods who are already done or working on the transition to 1.5.

Deleted
    yeah fuzzie it was the update that fixed it. Weird error that one turns out it was loading achievement list before mod lol but fixed now.

Now to figure out if turtle just reset and unloaded its program or if it don't like iron chests hummmm left it running excavate command with a chunk loader came back its inventory was full and chest was empty lol

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah fuzzie it was the update that fixed it. Weird error that one turns out it was loading achievement list before mod lol but fixed now.

Now to figure out if turtle just reset and unloaded its program or if it don't like iron chests hummmm left it running excavate command with a chunk loader came back its inventory was full and chest was empty lol
    Are you placing fuel in the selected slot? The new excavate program should also use fuel that it gathers. It's maybe a chunkloading issue though. I've seen it happen myself.

---

Updates:

Updates on hold for a day. There's really just nothing to report. 1.5.1 is in pre-release and mods will have to deal with that next. I'm not sure if 1.5.0 mods are compatible with 1.5.1 but I'm guessing no. This is going to be a slow time for mods, so I'll only be updating when there is something worth reporting really. The big ones really have to update before we'll see much progress as many mods are tied to buildcraft/ic2 etc.

I'll be starting testing tonight maybe. Not feeling fantastic today so it's hard to be motivated

Deleted
    Hi Fuzzie,

First post, been following for several months now. Thanks for all the work you do.
    I have learned a great deal about mods and messing around with config files from this thread and if it wasn't for it i would have dropped minecraft long ago...and missed quite a lot! So again, thanks for the time you dedicate to this community and i hope you have the motivation to keep going!

Another great thing about this thread which i hope continues is the suggestions people make about new mods. A great example is applied energistics, which was mentioned here long before Direwolf20 made his spotlight, and is not together with logistics pipes the core of my sorting and crafting system.

Finally, also a big thanks to pizzashark for bringing to my attention the highlands biome mod. I always used EBXL but after one day of messing around with highlands i dumped EBXL altogether. Where did this mod come from? Unbelievable scenery, flying around the massive sand dunes to find a hidden oasis, or a deep lush valley totally cut off from the rest of the world hidden in a massive mountain chain, and of course, the incredible flying mountains and their huge waterfalls...see to believe, can't play without this now.

Best thread i've seen Fuzzie, cheers!

Rei's Minimap is updated to 3.3_04, which seems to have fixed most bugs.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

15+ Year Old Account
    • Forge Updated
    • Optifine Updated (Now Forge Compatible!!)
    • Not Enough Items (NEI) Updated
    • Twilight Forest Updated
    • Basic Components Updated
    • Rei's Minimap Updated

• Added Light Level Overlay

1.5.1 is officially out now. Hopefully this will spur more mod updates. No word on any additional MC updates.

Optifine is again forge compatible. This along with the performace improvements made in 1.5.1 should help give a better overall experience.

Not a lot of updates though. Steve's Carts is doing some interesting stuff as far as development goes. New liquid carts etc. Pretty cool. Also, Forestry is working on new features. Mystcraft is "50%" done for 1.5.x. Hopefully we'll start seeing more mods soon. I'll keep my eye out today for anything new.

Also, Added Light Level Overlay. Awesome little UI mod that shows light levels for each block. I suggest checking it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Rei's Minimap is updated to 3.3_04, which seems to have fixed most bugs.
    Awesome. Check out Zan's Minimap too. I think you'll like it more!

Quote Originally Posted by pa99 View Post
    Best thread i've seen Fuzzie, cheers!
    Thanks for the kind words I'll keep at it as long as people keep using the information!

Deleted
    now to wait for updates again coz codechicken core and quiet a few other dont support 1.5.1 yet and thats only version that runs optifine lol