Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    I've experienced some problems with forestry 2.3.0.4 and higher. The cpu use increased for no known reason. Not a huge difference to myself but my friend couldn't have forestry 2.3.0.4+ running so we had to revert back to 2.3.0.3_ic2.ex. Anyone else experience this? We tried with both forge 923 and 924. My mod lineup is somewhat similar to yours.
    After some updates I suddendly have huge lag-spikes. May be forestry? I am testing the new 2.3.0.5 atm... [later] nope, still serious spike... will try old 2.3.0.3_ic2.ex

I've experienced some problems with forestry 2.3.0.4 and higher. The cpu use increased for no known reason. Not a huge difference to myself but my friend couldn't have forestry 2.3.0.4+ running so we had to revert back to 2.3.0.3_ic2.ex. Anyone else experience this? We tried with both forge 923 and 924. My mod lineup is somewhat similar to yours.

As for optifine it causes conflicts with a few mods which results in a crash because it isn't loaded before them. Someone came up with a "fix" however if you're interested.
    Using the latest forestry (2.3.0.5), build 261 of IC2exp and everything I listed before (plus some other updates here and there) and no issues.

Tried that, renaming the jar or combining it with the forge jar just resulted in half of the mods throwing errors and crashing before even getting in game. I'll wait till optifine has a standard version or something, the weird water issue hasn't come back up so I don't know what that was about.

Hmm, there seem to be some texture alloc/free problems on my install... In the end I run out of memory no matter how much memory I get for the java engine...

Code:
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/items/mana_scepter.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6699_extrautils:textures/items/destructionpickaxe.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6701_extrautils:textures/items/erosionShovel.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/items/affinity_tome_magma.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/items/crates/royaljelly.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6702_extrautils:textures/items/ethericsword.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/items/analyzer/natural.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:54 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/items/misc/empty.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6705_extrautils:textures/items/defoliageAxe.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6698_extrautils:textures/items/creativebuilderswand.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6708_extrautils:textures/items/temporalHoe.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6697_extrautils:textures/items/builderswand.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/items/misc/liquid.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/items/crates/silver.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:55 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: missing_icon_item_6709_extrautils:textures/items/unstableingot.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:57 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/blockthorns_top.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:57 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: ironchest:textures/blocks/dirtchest9000_top.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:57 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: ironchest:textures/blocks/dirtchest9000_side.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/blockseerstone.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/blockthorns_side.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/blockcaster.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/inscriptionTable.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: ironchest:textures/blocks/dirtchest9000_front.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/calefactor.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_TILE_1613_tconstruct.tank.air.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/essencenexus.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/wood.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/illuminated.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/blocks/wood/planks.giganteum.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/blockthorns_bottom.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:58 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: arsmagica2:textures/blocks/summoner.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:59 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: factorization:textures/blocks/servo/component.png
    2013-10-14 15:53:59 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: factorization:textures/blocks/daybarrel.png
    2013-10-14 16:48:25 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] ########## GL ERROR ##########
    2013-10-14 16:48:25 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] @ Post render
    2013-10-14 16:48:25 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] 1285: Out of memory
    2013-10-14 16:48:27 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] ########## GL ERROR ##########
    2013-10-14 16:48:27 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] @ Post render
    2013-10-14 16:48:27 [CLIENT] [SEVERE] 1285: Out of memory
    - - - Updated - - -

Thaumcraft

Warning from Azanor: this version is currently broken on servers. I've added a link to 4.0.1b till I get it fixed.

4.0.2 (current)
    - added greatwood and silverwood planks and changed a few recipes to use them
    - fixed some research aspects
    - added some life to things
    - scanning an item crafted with infusion or alchemy should no longer mess with its recipe
    - shapeless arcane crafting recipes (like mirror panes) should now be craftable
    - mirrors can now be disabled in the config
    - cheat sheet now also gives you knowledge of all aspects
    - scanning of players fixed
    - scanning now defaults to the creative mode "pick block" function to determine what you are looking at
    - magical biomes now appear appropriately magical
    - silverwood and greatwood spawning changed slightly - silverwoods shouldn't be as prone to destroying their own nodes anymore.
    - filling phials from alembics with exactly 8 essentia should no longer return invalid phials
    - removed a few research exploits
    - seems like a zero disappeared from the haste enchantment and it was adding 10x its normal speed boost.
    - in related news: wand of excavation was also a bit too good. Its slower and slightly more expensive to use.
    - removed the chance of the same rune being linked to different aspects in research notes. It was a purely cosmetic bug, but could cause confusion.
    - possible fix to whatever is causing Rei's Minimap to have a stroke
    - odds and ends

Deleted
    First: A big thank you for this excellent work.
    Secondly: I would like to propose a new mod, which was recently published. This mod has been created in collaboration by a programmer and a Youtuber from germany. Both are exellent technician.
    Even the wonderful textures are worth a look at this mod.
    The link to the mod:

"speiger.jimdo.com/"

I can not post a link

I think this mod is a lot of fun.

Deleted
    If someone want to know something about the Mod that is posted above or the LP that is named on his Webside ask me because it's German so...

How do you get minecraft to tell you when item id's are conflicting? I had a problem with buildcraft emerald pipe not working. First I thought they were broken but it turned out that another mod used the same id or something weird, the piped showed up but I couldn't interact with it. After changing the item id they started working again. Block id's always crashes minecraft but item id's don't seem to do that?

can u send me a seed for that map then please

How do you get minecraft to tell you when item id's are conflicting? I had a problem with buildcraft emerald pipe not working. First I thought they were broken but it turned out that another mod used the same id or something weird, the piped showed up but I couldn't interact with it. After changing the item id they started working again. Block id's always crashes minecraft but item id's don't seem to do that?
    Well, I would Dump the ids with NEI to cvs (options/tools/Data Dumps)

and then do one of the following

a.) Load them into my local database into a temptable and search
    b.) Use CSVed to find the dub
    c.) Use SCalc (openOffice SPreadsheet) and sort/filter/look

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    Well, I would Dump the ids with NEI to cvs (options/tools/Data Dumps)

and then do one of the following

a.) Load them into my local database into a temptable and search
    b.) Use CSVed to find the dub
    c.) Use SCalc (openOffice SPreadsheet) and sort/filter/look
    I'd have to load up every mod pretty much individually to get each mods correct data for this to work? Is there no way to get minecraft to tell the user when an item id is being replaced by another mod?

I installed 1.6.4 i had a error with Adv solar panels I deleted advsolar panels and my Minecraft is not responding ... I have a Win 8 64 bit lates java .

Deleted
    this is what me laguy and fuzzzie use mate far easier than making a CVS ect

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...porter-Program

- - - Updated - - -

or you could just use this

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1928632-164smpforge-idfix-resolve-id-conflicts-automatically/

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Powercrystals Core Updated
    • Power Convertors Updated
    • Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • Billund Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Dartcraft Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • OpenBlocks Updated
    • Thaumcraft 4 Updated
    • Thaumic Tinkerer Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Computercraft Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated

Switched to using Skyboys versions of Powercrystals stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aquagen View Post
    First: A big thank you for this excellent work.
    Secondly: I would like to propose a new mod, which was recently published. This mod has been created in collaboration by a programmer and a Youtuber from germany. Both are exellent technician.
    Even the wonderful textures are worth a look at this mod.
    The link to the mod:

http://speiger.jimdo.com/
    For the time being and probably at least until 1.7 I wont be adding any new mods unless it's really popular.

Hi and thanks for compiling this for us, greatly appreciated.

I stopped using Gregtech before in 1.4.7 and now added it to 1.6.4 with your configs.

Dartcraft sticks crafted with the planks show up crafted as Force sticks item#7303 but after a short time ( approx 5-30seconds) they change to vanilla sticks.

I removed Gregtech and it stopped reverting the force sticks to vanilla sticks.

Could someone tell me what to change so that i can use gregtech but not have it change things like this problem. Im not sure what else it might be doing because this is a map with only a couple of hours of playtime.

Thanks again for the help in advance

I'd have to load up every mod pretty much individually to get each mods correct data for this to work? Is there no way to get minecraft to tell the user when an item id is being replaced by another mod?
    NEI can dump ALL ids into 1 file I think.

Looks like this then. Can be loaded into spreadsheet, database or CSEed

Code:
    ID,Block/Item,Mod,Unlocalised name,Class
    1,Block,Minecraft,tile.stone,net.minecraft.block.BlockStone
    2,Block,Minecraft,tile.grass,net.minecraft.block.BlockGrass
    3,Block,Minecraft,tile.dirt,net.minecraft.block.BlockDirt
    4,Block,Minecraft,tile.stonebrick,net.minecraft.block.Block
    5,Block,Minecraft,tile.wood,net.minecraft.block.BlockWood
    6,Block,Minecraft,tile.sapling,net.minecraft.block.BlockSapling
    7,Block,Minecraft,tile.bedrock,net.minecraft.block.Block
    8,Block,Minecraft,tile.water,net.minecraft.block.BlockFlowing
    9,Block,Minecraft,tile.water,net.minecraft.block.BlockStationary
    10,Block,Minecraft,tile.lava,net.minecraft.block.BlockFlowing
    11,Block,Minecraft,tile.lava,net.minecraft.block.BlockStationary
    12,Block,Minecraft,tile.sand,net.minecraft.block.BlockSand
    13,Block,Minecraft,tile.gravel,net.minecraft.block.BlockGravel
    14,Block,Minecraft,tile.oreGold,net.minecraft.block.BlockOre
    15,Block,Minecraft,tile.oreIron,net.minecraft.block.BlockOre
    16,Block,Minecraft,tile.oreCoal,net.minecraft.block.BlockOre
    17,Block,Minecraft,tile.log,net.minecraft.block.BlockLog
    18,Block,Minecraft,tile.leaves,net.minecraft.block.BlockLeaves
    19,Block,Minecraft,tile.sponge,net.minecraft.block.BlockSponge
    20,Block,Minecraft,tile.glass,net.minecraft.block.BlockGlass
    21,Block,Minecraft,tile.oreLapis,net.minecraft.block.BlockOre
    22,Block,Minecraft,tile.blockLapis,net.minecraft.block.Block
    23,Block,Minecraft,tile.dispenser,net.minecraft.block.BlockDispenser
    24,Block,Minecraft,tile.sandStone,net.minecraft.block.BlockSandStone
    25,Block,Minecraft,tile.musicBlock,net.minecraft.block.BlockNote
    26,Block,Minecraft,tile.bed,net.minecraft.block.BlockBed
    27,Block,Minecraft,tile.goldenRail,net.minecraft.block.BlockRailPowered
    28,Block,Minecraft,tile.detectorRail,net.minecraft.block.BlockDetectorRail
    29,Block,Minecraft,tile.pistonStickyBase,net.minecraft.block.BlockPistonBase
    30,Block,Minecraft,tile.web,net.minecraft.block.BlockWeb
    31,Block,Minecraft,tile.tallgrass,net.minecraft.block.BlockTallGrass
    32,Block,Minecraft,tile.deadbush,net.minecraft.block.BlockDeadBush

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    Hi and thanks for compiling this for us, greatly appreciated.

I stopped using Gregtech before in 1.4.7 and now added it to 1.6.4 with your configs.

Dartcraft sticks crafted with the planks show up crafted as Force sticks item#7303 but after a short time ( approx 5-30seconds) they change to vanilla sticks.

I removed Gregtech and it stopped reverting the force sticks to vanilla sticks.

Could someone tell me what to change so that i can use gregtech but not have it change things like this problem. Im not sure what else it might be doing because this is a map with only a couple of hours of playtime.

Thanks again for the help in advance
    There is an option in GT congis called Unified inventory or smth like that: find it and put it to false. That will solve ur problem.

Deleted
    New config uploaded

Deleted
    Does anyone know if there is an actual way to get irriduium in IC2/GT? I have build a mass fabricator and getting liquid UU matter, but what then? What can I do with it? Does someone know?

:: EDIT ::
    Never mind I found the answer. Here it is, in case anyone else wants to know:

You have to pump the liquid UU into a replicator, which has a pattern storage next to it, which in turn has a scanner next to it. You need to run items through the scanner (the item is lost, and not all things are scannable), then hit the store button (chest and arrow) after a successful scan to store the pattern into the pattern storage. In the GUI of the pattern storage you can see the UUM and energy cost to make the items. In the replicators GUI you need to select the item you want to replicate, then hit the green arrow to make one, or the loop of arrows to make a succession of them.

As for getting iridium to scan so you can replicate it, iridium can be found in dungeon chests, and ore with GregTech.
    Last edited by mmoc3910eb3a8a; 2013-10-15 at 09:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.6 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6242474/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.6 - Oct 15th 2013

• Tinkers Construct - Block ID's added
    • Power Converters - new configs, config/powercoverters/common.cfg, Block ID's removed

Deleted
    I get this crash everytime i try to click on the "Used for" button in NEI (to see what recipes an item is used in):

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at codechicken.nei.PositionedStack.setPermutationToRender(PositionedStack.java:93)
    at codechicken.nei.PositionedStack.<init>(PositionedStack.java:32)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.ShapedRecipeHandler$CachedShapedRecipe.setIngredients(ShapedRecipeH andler.java:57)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.ShapedRecipeHandler$CachedShapedRecipe.<init>(ShapedRecipeHandler.j ava:35)
    at ic2.neiIntegration.core.AdvRecipeHandler$CachedShapedRecipe2.<init>(AdvRecipeHandler.java: 22)
    at ic2.neiIntegration.core.AdvRecipeHandler.loadUsageRecipes(AdvRecipeHandler.java:53)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadUsageRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:3 76)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getUsageHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:51 1)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiUsageRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiUsageRecipe.java:42)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.RecipeItemInputHandler.mouseClicked(RecipeItemInputHandler.java:38)
    at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.mouseClicked(GuiContainerManager.java:337)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73864_a(GuiContainer.java:545)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.func_73864_a(GuiRecipe.java:114)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73867_d(GuiContainer.java:1009)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1565)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:909)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:837)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Any help ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    I get this crash everytime i try to click on the "Used for" button in NEI (to see what recipes an item is used in):

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at codechicken.nei.PositionedStack.setPermutationToRender(PositionedStack.java:93)
    at codechicken.nei.PositionedStack.<init>(PositionedStack.java:32)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.ShapedRecipeHandler$CachedShapedRecipe.setIngredients(ShapedRecipeH andler.java:57)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.ShapedRecipeHandler$CachedShapedRecipe.<init>(ShapedRecipeHandler.j ava:35)
    at ic2.neiIntegration.core.AdvRecipeHandler$CachedShapedRecipe2.<init>(AdvRecipeHandler.java: 22)
    at ic2.neiIntegration.core.AdvRecipeHandler.loadUsageRecipes(AdvRecipeHandler.java:53)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadUsageRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:3 76)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getUsageHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:51 1)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiUsageRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiUsageRecipe.java:42)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.RecipeItemInputHandler.mouseClicked(RecipeItemInputHandler.java:38)
    at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.mouseClicked(GuiContainerManager.java:337)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73864_a(GuiContainer.java:545)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.func_73864_a(GuiRecipe.java:114)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73867_d(GuiContainer.java:1009)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1565)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:909)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:837)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Any help ?
    You'll have to bring that up with either the NEI mod author or the IC2 author. It's something on one of their ends.