Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm just happy I managed to break even selling the cards I didn't need and buying the ones I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made 80k farming turtles on thursday, that seems to be pretty decent as well. ^^
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

I made 270k gold in 8 days just by making Starlight Ink

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    I made 80k farming turtles on thursday, that seems to be pretty decent as well. ^^
    what you mean when you say farming turtles?

Quote Originally Posted by Malathala View Post
    what you mean when you say farming turtles?
    he now can grow turtles on his farm, and sell them as battle pets
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta spend money to make money. It's Economics 101.
    Hi

Deleted
    What turtles?? Am I missing something? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    then the trinket prices rise as theres no more comeing in

but tbh blizzard dicking us with the inktrader is bs whens it comeing out? next week? so the next batch of cards is worthless because every one will have raid trinkets by the next dmf? =[
    Inktrader has been fixed for at least 2-3 days now... was fixed beofre the faire was over...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Silenus- View Post
    What turtles?? Am I missing something? :O
    Leatherworking stuff. Also motes and things of that nature that drop off them as well.

DMC prices have crashed on Zul'jin. Can't even sell Cranes cards for 3k. Herbs and inks are in the shitter as well.

Ah well, made 150k last week can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    DMC prices have crashed on Zul'jin. Can't even sell Cranes cards for 3k. Herbs and inks are in the shitter as well.

Ah well, made 150k last week can't complain.
    Who in their right mind would buy cards now when the fair is not in town for a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Who in their right mind would buy cards now when the fair is not in town for a month?
    People trying to get lower card prices on a deck?

Well I made a fortune on herbs, so thank you card makers. I was selling green tea for 200 a stack. I made almost 100,000 on herbs over the week of the DMF.
    "Peace is a lie"

I'm happy making my 10k a day selling 2 cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haizer View Post
    Leatherworking stuff. Also motes and things of that nature that drop off them as well.

Mostly just from the raw turtle meat, but the 5-7 spirits of harmony you get per hour doesn't hurt either. I don't skin them, nor do I have leatherworking.
    Armory
    Twitter

i have made 80k in 3 clicks, beat that! bought 3x tank trinket for 40k total sold them 40k each the next day
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, nice one!
    Armory
    Twitter

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So do you all sell the card as soon as you craft it every day? Just got my scribe to 600, trying to start making insane gold and not sure if its better to save up til I can turn in for the trink or what. DMF isn't in town for a bit so would it be worth it to wait out the month making cards?

I also have JC, Alch, and Enchanting, if you guys have any other tips. Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    So do you all sell the card as soon as you craft it every day? Just got my scribe to 600, trying to start making insane gold and not sure if its better to save up til I can turn in for the trink or what. DMF isn't in town for a bit so would it be worth it to wait out the month making cards?

I also have JC, Alch, and Enchanting, if you guys have any other tips. Thanks =)
    You truly missed the boat on DMCs, prices on my server have gone down by 50-70% on most cards since the faire left. Best bet is to save, try and build a deck, and cash in when DMF is coming again next month.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made 700k in 1 week with DMC, I multibox and have x10 inscribes, I was making 10+ cards per day, i think I sold the very first deck on my high pop realm, for 150k lol
    And next day they were selling for 80k, now they are selling for or were around 30k a deck..... But i made alot in a very short time, so Im jhappy with that and seems I was rewarded for making so much gold... because in the black water AH a 483 gun appeared, bids went all over the place, 50k, 100k, 153k, I got bored with the bids so went straight too 200k and won it for my main hunter lol

All good fun!
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.