Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Garrosh is brilliant **SPOILERS**

I don't understand why the Horde players are even "disgusted" Garrosh supposedly kills Anduin, because that right there, is genius on Garrosh's part. In a real life war, killing or threatening the enemy leader's kin can secure a total victory, so I see nothing wrong here.

Discuss

Yes, Garrosh, the mighty child murderer.

I guess his next act will be to set the Stormwind Orphanage on fire for the glory of the horde? I'm an Alliance player, but I used to actually like the Horde. With this act, Garrosh has pretty much thrown the Horde back to the Old days. All they need to do is drink a big ol' mug of demon juice and it'll be as if Gul'dan was in charge again.
    Last edited by Krunk; 2012-10-13 at 02:28 AM.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it true that Vol'jin dies too? O_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Is it true that Vol'jin dies too? O_o
    If Vol'jin dies i will swap faction back to alliance!!!1

10+ Year Old Account
    If Garrosh strikes him down he shall become more powerful than Garrosh could possibly imagine. Calling it now.

Should change the title and add spoiler tag.

Deleted
    It's a spoiler, don't talk about it so freely. Use spoiler tags and change the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs to have its title changed, and you need to learn to use spoiler tags. Seriously.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I don't understand why the Horde players are even "disgusted" Garrosh supposedly kills Anduin, because that right there, is genius on Garrosh's part. In a real life war, killing or threatening the enemy leader's kin can secure a total victory, so I see nothing wrong here.

Discuss

Can't discuss anything with someone that thinks child murder is okay. You're obviously posting to provoke and little else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    If Garrosh strikes him down he shall become more powerful than Garrosh could possibly imagine. Calling it now.
    Yeah there is no way possible that Anduin is dead in 5.1. Theres still so much to do with him. From the Achievement "Two Princes", to Velen's vision, to all the story of Anduin that is being built up in 5.0 and a little in Cata. Simply isn't happening.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Change the freaking title...

Discuss
    You do realize that most civil nations recognize, at least publicly, that the assassination of foreign leaders is an illegal act. Generally they are viewed as "non-combatants."

That being said how do you think most civil nations (and intelligent people) would react to the cold-blooded murder of a "child." Especially one who not only didn't take up arms against the Horde but actually worked to bridge the two factions?

I mean it's not like Garrosh killed a great general in the heat of some mass battle. He, for all intent, killed a peace-loving "child" who is only guilty of being related to the King of Stormwind.

Based on that knowledge I guess you would consider it OK to murder anyone, regardless of age or action, just because of who they're related too?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to keep my hatred of Kosak/Metzen out of this thread.

If anyone thinks killing a minor is brave, they need to get their head examined. This is what will drive the Horde to rebel against Garrosh. This. Is. A. War. Crime.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Yes, Garrosh, the mighty child murderer.

I guess his next act will be to set the Stormwind Orphanage on fire for the glory of the horde?
    Janna was not opposed to nuking Org even with the orphanage.

Also Anduin was for the war against the horde after Theramore.

thanks for the title.

It's not a spoilers, because it's not confirmed yet.

Not buying the Anduin death til I see it with my own eyes methinks there is some sort of deception involved.

Don't know if this is true or not, neither support it nor condemn it, but if you willingly step foot on the battlefield (as Anduin did) you are no longer a child you are a soldier and are a legitimate target and risk being killed.
    Bigger than Life.

Deleted
    Change it to POSSIBLE SPOILER then.

Deleted
    Are you kidding me... Just be considerate.