Thread: Season 13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Lol, their may be a cast sequence in the 1100 bracket, but not in any real PvP.
    My apologies. I have this issue where I presume folks know what I'm talking about. I wasn't referring to a cast order, but more a cast response sequence. For example, when stunned, a good cast sequence is trinket + counter stun.

At this seasons start it was without a doubt worse balanced than s5. Class balance is a bit better now, but gear imbalances are what made this season a joke.
    s5 did have some minor balance issues, but thus far I haven't run into any balance issues during S12. Then again I'm a prot pally, so I'm the flavor of the game. We've always been a bit OP.

PS lol[at] 4 month old thread necro
    I'm a necrophile, what can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Guys, And what about improving my season 12 set?
    F.E. What happens if i have improved my armor to 491 lvl?
    With the beginning of the new season, will i still get 476 lv or i will get 484?
    items will be the same the way they are. the new honor s12 is basicly a new item. with a lower ilvl more pvp res/pvp power. and upgrades stay the way they are now. and a upgrade t2 weapons is better then a t1 tryn weapon.(not by alot)

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Michamus View Post
    My apologies. I have this issue where I presume folks know what I'm talking about. I wasn't referring to a cast order, but more a cast response sequence. For example, when stunned, a good cast sequence is trinket + counter stun.

s5 did have some minor balance issues, but thus far I haven't run into any balance issues during S12. Then again I'm a prot pally, so I'm the flavor of the game. We've always been a bit OP.

I'm a necrophile, what can I say?
    read the rules(if did did then read them again) because necroing a topic is against the rules. and since your new here(or atleast with this account) its the best to behave.

and if you want to necro. don't necro a topic just to Nip Tip
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-02-07 at 04:22 PM.